Electors are gonna go faithless

google.com/amp/s/www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2016/11/19/trump-foes-try-beat-him-electoral-college/LmroE1xEsv8bfpRIeMrrjO/amp.html?client=safari

There are millions of people trying to flip the electors and it's gonna happen. 1 has already flipped! Sorry drumf tards!! Haha!

Say it with me....

MADAM PRESIDENT!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I
politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It won't happen, retard.

Congress will overturn it anyways.

A washington state elector said he was going to change his vote for Trump though, so were equalised again I guess

she already conceded, literally can't even win now

There's also that diehard bernie supporter that vowed to never cast an electoral vote for hillary

It's illegal for them to do that in at least 14 states

Why are leftists so retarded?

>Somehow thirty electors switch votes
>Civil War
>The last words of the Leftists before being reduced to bullet riddled mincemeat is "B-but it's technical legal!"

Wow, one tenth of the people that voted for Clinton are signing a worthless online petition, that's famous for re selling information.
One elector out of the forty needed, and he was required to vote Hillary because he's from a blue state.

It's literally nothing.

I hope you like civil war :^)

I think they'll get a talking to before the vote. At this point it'd be more harmful to the country to go through all of this then reverse it. I'll admit I won't be 100% comfortable until the 12/19 vote is over, but I'm not losing any sleep over it.

With the transition of power well underway any faithless electors would not only be crucified in the court of public opinion but also throw the entire legitimacy of our republic into question.

No elector is stupid enough to do that because a Change.com petition got enough virtual signatures

It would be literal civil war

Civil war? Why because we legally fought the process?

If it happens the streets will flow with blood.

>Would be required to vote for clinton

well that explains it then.

I hope you aren't one of those anti gun liberals. You're gonna need em

Because Trump Won.
Period.
The Army Would Be on Your Ass in Milliseconds you Mouthbreathing Retards.

Except it's not legal for electors to vote contrary to the will of the voters in 29 states. It's a felony.

A lot of good those laws will do you when after you give the middle finger to every gun owner in america and the entire military.

pathetic, sore losers

sage

I'm laughing forever while I watch the Democratic Party splinter into factions and turn its swords on each other. Your farcical failure of a party will never be relevant again. Bubye.

>Leftists doxxed electors and are bombarding them with abuse, treats, insult and demands (yes, demands) to vote to abandon decades of their political career, integrity and standing to vote for Hitlery

That'll surely work out for them.

Your candidate illegally cheated the process and lost. now you get to experience 8 years glory.

Say it with me:

God Emperor Trump! Long may he reign!

>swords
But I thought they were against any sort of weapon capable of self defense.

I feel bad for Mandela. He saw it coming and did everything he could to somehow to avoid SA turning into a failed state

theres always gonna be at least one or two guys that flip.

it happens in almost every election

I was going to say something about comparing daytime to nighttime, but then I remembered that there's probably electricity issues

The 19th can't come soon enough.

At least we'll see protests again.

I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.

Yeah, these are Democrats we're talking about. Nobody trusts them with anything sharper than a rubber ball. Still, here's to the death of their bullshit. Now let's get to work making America great again!

>these fucking faggot liberals won't leave me alone
>keep harassing me to not vote for trump
>GreatIdeaLightbulb.jpg
>"Hey Liberals I'll vote for Hillary"
>LiberalsRejoice.gif
>Liberals stop pestering Electoral College voter
>Votes Trump in December
mfw

he's a literal terrorist you braindead kraut cunt

Implying a civil war wouldn't just be farmers refuse to sell food to urban Blue areas and they all just starve to death after a year

i can understand nogs being pissed about apartheid. Apartheid was condemned to fail anyway given the fact that nogs breed like rabbits

youtube.com/watch?v=T7HyuLPWF9I

You do realize the electors would probably pick another Republican, they can elect someone who never ran. The 2 faithless electors on tucker Carlson where talking about John kasich

>1

wow you're 36 short though.

So is the "Hillary can't win because she conceded" just a meme, or real? If they can't vote for Hillary, who can they vote for?

I thought that 270 means an automatic win anyways.

Why is liberal's go to plan for everything a petition? When has that ever worked out for them?

They're not even a good opponent.

>the whole world is against me, it wouldn't be fair otherwise.

that actually doesnt mean anything.

Don't be a fucking moron.
You would have done the same if you were in his position... or maybe not, you are from a nation of subservient cowards after all.

Here Lies the Democratic Party of the United States. It's well past it's prime, and it was just time for it to die. Soon to be forgotten forever.

1828-2017

>madam president

I cringe every time I hear that shit

South Africa is a really interesting country

Nice fucking numbers

But clinton will be president. No way a split Republican Party will go for drumf

[citation needed]

Don't , he was a commie who got sent to prisno for terrorist and then suddeenly muh black Gandhy

>I know this because my ass told me.

Not really, he was complacent with pretty much every scandal during the late 90s and early 2000s. The arms deal scandal being one of them as well as giving a blind eye to some corruption in the ANC.

If he could have (which he wouldn't because whites were still able to fuck shit up during the mid 90s controlling the army, police and each not being disarmed yet) he would have turned South Africa into a Marxist state. He had to settle for a compromise of blacks in government, but a market oriented economy.

The "icon" meme is exaggerated beyond belief. The only reason we negotiated with him is because he was pretty much the only person all the blacks would listen to. He says jump, they ask how high.

We weren't in the mood to fuck up the country in a civil war. We would win, but many would die and the economy would have been reduced to ashes. The blacks to an extent realised this too.

South Africa today is a bitter compromise. The "Mandela is a great man" is pure propaganda. Prior to his release from jail, when he was already in high regard by the (((MSM))) all he had done was commit terrorism by planting bombs.

If it really mattered Clinton would be out in public talking about it.

I think she's given up on politics by now.

interesting to hear this. We were told he did terrorism but only against infrastructure etc.

Did he actually killed people ?

One down, 99 to go.

Buy would they do it if their lives were threatened?

Not going to Happen.

Congress has to ratify the results.

They can kick back any vote that does not accurately reflect what the election was and have faithless electors replaced.

Can we at least have another year of infighting?

Pelosi isn't giving up her minority spot and is trying to be pushed out. We have Sanders pushing for more progressive sides while trying to reach out to whites. Super Delegates haven't really changed either.

>I think she's given up on politics by now.
good

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a
third elector, Washington State’s Robert Satiacum.

>THREE NAMES EVERY Sup ForumsACK SHOULD KNOW - UNTIL THEY ARENT BREATHING ANYMORE

The electoral vote numbers as they are now are what they are supposed to be based off of each state. The electoral college doesn't actually cast their votes til 12/19

You're dreaming, if you're serious. There are so many reasons this will never happen. I'm not going to spell them out for you because most of them have already been mentioned in this thread. I'm sure you already know what they are. This isn't even a funny meme. Just let it go.

How often do we have to go through this? Mods need to start banning these shills.

if we can get enough libshits to believe this will work then Jan 20 will be like Nov 8 all over again, and I'm still on cloud nine from that.

No, its important that every freedom loving American know the names of these 3 people, so they can be stopped from being a part of government at all.

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a

People did die. There were 57 bombings in one day.

That result would have no legitimacy, and it would be fought. Thankfully, the people trying to organize this little coup are very open about it, so they would be found and dealt with.

i don't care about legality
but i do live in washington, in a very blue area
considering one of my electors is leading this charge, things could get very interesting

Except The party is not split and will not split. Trump as a candidate gave them The House, The Senate AND a new Justice in The supreme court. You'd have to be the retardedest retard in the whole history of mankind to betray your party and candidate AND ruin your best chance at Actually governing since time immemorial because some pijiama boys in California made a mess. Not to mention anyone Who would do that would ruin his political career forever.
Not to mention there would be a civil war. And you people would lose comically.
Just stop being retarded and accept that Trump won and that you can't change that by making noise. People around the world are losing the last shreds of respect they had for you and your party. Go on like this and soon you'll be done for.

Yea, he killed people.

>Necklacing is the practice of summary execution and torture carried out by forcing a rubber tire, filled with petrol, around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The victim may take up to 20 minutes to die, suffering severe burns in the process.

Necklacing "sentences" were sometimes handed down against alleged criminals by "people's courts" established in black townships as a means of enforcing their own judicial system. Necklacing was also used by the black community to punish its members who were perceived as collaborators with the apartheid government. These included black policemen, town councilors and others, as well as their relatives and associates. The practice was often carried out in the name of the African National Congress, although the ANC executive body condemned it.[4][5] In 1986 Winnie Mandela, then-wife of the imprisoned Nelson Mandela, stated "With our boxes of matches and our necklaces we shall liberate this country" which was widely seen as an implicit endorsement of necklacing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Necklacing

The lesson they apparently want you to learn is - terrorism is fine if you win, and you owned the country before they came along.

I guess America should learn that lesson.

Im sitting here waiting. If you liberals pull this shit. 100% I will join a militia and resist. No bullshit

Never going to happen, in many of the state's trump took the electors are bound by law to vote for the candidate the state chose and most of the others are very firmly red who's electors aren't going to waver. They would need to flip more than 30 electors, they could convince the entire state of PA to change its vote and it wouldn't matter. All that will happen is a few protest votes like happened in the 2000 Bush V Gore election.

Even if hypothetically and against all odds they did someone manage to get enough votes all it would take to stop is a couple of blue state electors who think trying to steal the election like that is wrong to vote for trump against their states will in the same manner.

Shit, I'm the other side of the atlantic and I agree with you.
I'm sure I'm not the only one come to think about it.

thats stupid. she already lost

That would be a very unwise decision for the Dems to make. Try it though.

its important that every freedom loving American know the names of these 3 people, so they can be stopped from being a part of government at all.

Check'd. And you're right. He was.

>Electorates going to jail for no reason because either way Trump already won.
Lol the second batch of tears will be even tastier in January

Meanwhile republicans only need to turn one state legislature over to get 2/3 needed to pass constitutional amendment...which one should we pass?!!

>My life is so boring that I want there to be a civil war just so I have something to do

How the hell did someone opposed to Hillary become a Washington elector? Is he some commie who's butthurt his planned faithless vote for Bernie won't get any attention now that Hillary lost?

Constitutional carry
Equal rights Amendment
Right to Privacy Amendment
National Popular Vote with required voter ID Amendment
Congressional Term Limits Amendment
Balanced Budget Amendment

Not all 29 but the ones that matter in this scenario. You can look up the citations yourself if you don't believe it, legal code is openly avaliable to the public online.

>that picture
better live one day as a lion than a million years as a sheep

Google you worthless mongo
Its a federal offense in over half the states to be a faithless elector

>Liberals are doxing great electors to change their vote
>When the senate is Republican
>While the vast majority of the US military voted Trump
>When the vast majority of US gun owners are living in red states
They are not very bright, for people that always say that they are more intelligent, because of their college degrees.

>>i want to die but i'm too pussy for suicide
me desu

Holy shit you are such a fucking retard

YES!!! LET THEM DO IT!!!

it will just kickstart the day of the rope

Did you not see her go full "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FOR LIFE FAMALAMADINGDONG" on that speech she gave last week?

>worrying about the legal process
>voting Hillary
I have some /n/ews for you

Guns sales went up like a natural disaster for this election.

I myself bought 1400 surplus rounds of 7.62x39mm the day before your election.

Funny. In America they teach us that he was falsely accused and is a beacon of righteousness

Also worth noting that the remaining red states who aren't legally bound include the likes of firmly red states like Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Texas and West Virginia which provide an additional 127 votes pushing trump to 278 electoral votes, 8 more than needed for election before even counting the likes of places like Pennsylvania and Arizona. Look at those states I listened and think about their demographics, culture, and economies. Do you really think any significant number of them will flip? Libshits are screaming at a brick wall at this point.

just like your petition

>hurr durr it's illegal
When has a law every stopped a crime?

This is coming from the country that will throw you in jail if you defend yourself.

Don't throw stones in a glass house, brit.

disregard that, I suck cocks

When has anyone been willing to commit a crime cause a screeching faggot who hates them demanded they do it?

I'm right there with you. Already collecting names.

less then that farm to store time in the US is under 1 week

FUCK OF YOU MOLOCH HEATHEN

COME TO THE LIGHT
PRAISE KEK