People who voted Donald Drumpf shouldn't be alowed to go to university

People who voted Donald Drumpf shouldn't be alowed to go to university.

Dumb, racist, bigots who voted or supported Trump shouldn't be allowed to go to university or get in any high position. We can't allow close minded people who refuse to view reality and are incapable of making right decisions to get into science and higher office. Their world views are wrong and fucked up. Their knowledge is not existing and they're are bad humans. All of them. There are no exclusions, if you support Trump you support the persecution of PoC, LGBTQIAPK+ and other minorities. No discussions, these are just the facts and people like you shouldn't be part of our society. Not even mentioning every Trump voter is stuck in the 19th century and denies climate change and gender science and issues. It's ridicolous I even have to talk about this shit in 2016.

Trump voters don't belong into higher education or any important office. If you're in college, please exmatriculate and never talk to anyone there again. We don't want you. People like you were meant to learn a trade and do the easy jobs of society. You were meant to clean our toilets, repair our cars and build our houses. Please stick at this and leave politics to the educated and civilized people of society.

With best regards,

normal people of the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs
video.foxnews.com/v/5218158960001/?#sp=show-clips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ok

ok

>We can't allow close minded people who refuse to view reality and are incapable of making right decisions to get into science and higher office.
Lol

Do it

If there was any way to force the collapse of our current collegiate system this would be it

Stop watching our leftist propaganda. Its not for you.

Wouldn't you want them to get an education so they can be enlightened progressives like you? Then you'll be able to stop by des Moines and have a whole list of juice bars to choose from

ok

i'm fine with this, i didn't learn anything at university except how to waste money. everything i learned was from the internet

People who call college 'university' shouldn't be allowed to go to college.

>Dumb, racist, bigots who voted or supported Trump shouldn't be allowed to go to university

Ugh DRUMPF supporters are so stupid.

That's why they should be banned from university, the biggest single place of liberal indoctrination there ever was.

Oh no why is DRUMPF getting more support!? Oppression! White people are the worst! Help me white people!

1/10 for effort. Shit bait, too long, didn't read.
Better luck next time.

It doesn't work that way, Drumpfshit. Our campuses are safe for every race and every sexual orientation. Our campuses are in favour of free thinking. We don't need hatred and anti-intellectualist rednecks here.

Fuck off with your racist bullshit.

>Germans
>Normal
Don't you have some cucking you have to get back to there Haji-kun?

Shut up, uneducated american. University is how it's called in europe and we don't even have colleges here.

Cuck is a compliment. You want to tell me I'm progressive and in favour of a free, open society? Thanks.

ok

Put a cork in it you fucking prick

Ok

Haha lol ok my dude like Trump owns universities my dude like just walk in and sign up my dude lmfao like it's not hard my dude you can borrow my pen my dude I got you dude just get off the couch and go do it $mfh my dude like lol

Ok flumalamaloo

This sounds like a wonderful idea. I hope the intellectual academic superclass is fine with paying $10,000,000 for an education in gender studies in a few years.

>this low tier bait

Polite sage.

How very tolerant of you, Germany

Hans, it means you let other men bang your wife, because you can't please her sexually.

Your country is beyond saving
t. Swede

People Who shill this hard should not be allowed to breath.

Nice, College is for cuck desu

How's your immagration policy? People only call him racist because he's honest

Its not like he's gonna outlaw gays, useful immigrants (eg not crims), and force the patriarchy back. People won't let him, it would be political suicide.

Global warming can be taken care of by companies too look good for a PR fasion.

Clinton's negatives would have happen.

Also surely wouldn't you want to "Educate people with the wrong views" at university.

>Germany

Guten tag mein deutsche cousin!
I know this is a troll, but gender studies show there are major differences in the strengths/weaknesses of boys and girls.
Also OP, i went to college
Also OP, i voted for trump.
Also OP, the college i went to was princeton.

>There are no exclusions, if you support Trump you support the persecution of PoC, and other minorities.

> normal people of the world
>LGBTQIAPK+
>Normal people
>Normal
>people

t. QIAPK+

>be a liberal
>screech and holler whenever anyone with a different opinion from you opens their mouth
>refuse to even entertain the idea that you might be wrong
>demonize anyone you disagree with
>threaten people into adopting your views through intimidation, bullying, and violence
>cry during arguments and appeal to emotion instead of actually considering the opposing points being made
>demand safe spaces because different opinions literally trigger you
>act insufferably smug and condescending 24/7
>never question yourself or your beliefs
>never try to reconcile the flaws and contradictions within your values
>have the fucking gall to seriously call yourself "open-minded"

What? Most people looking to go to college are underage and can't vote anyway. Goes to show Muslims are still retarded. Saved because bait and slide thread.

t. Ahmed

KEK

>tfw graduated from university, voted for DT but I also make more money than you ever will in a career you can only dream of you fucking peasant.

Hey, Germany... let us know how you feel in 4 years after your country has been bent over by ISIS and the EU. See you then, cuck... or we won't see you because you will be in the fucking stone age of sharia law, and your women will all be in burkas.

What about those of us who voted for Trump and teach in universities? There are quite a few of us. I wore my brand new New Balance shoes and a Trump collection tie to lecture Friday. Nothing too obvious unless you know what to look for …

Safe for every race but a FUCKING WHITE MALE right? Because every LGBTQIAPK+ knows that a FUCKING CIS WHITE MALE is the ultimate enemy of the world. He stole all the great technology we take for granted today from all the brilliant black Egyptian kangs, then forced them into slavery to build the USA. If it wasn't for the great inventions like the cotton gin and peanut butter, the computer your are posting from, and the internet you are sending this data over never would have come to be... Computer chips would never function properly if not coated in peanut butter, and everyone knows that the car you drive, the house you live in, and the food you eat would never run right, be built nearly as strong, or taste as good without a large percentage of cotton.

Good, stay out, bigot.

>tfw graduated from university, voted for DT but I also make more money than you ever will in a career you can only dream of you fucking peasant.
What's your career then, cuck? Probably CS and some shitty wage considering how expensive everything is in the US.

PS: Everyone in your class hated you.

Is it just me or are Germans almost as bad as fucking leafs?

>that flag
>that topic
opinion discarded

Kek, I already have a stem degree faggot.

>You were meant to clean our toilets, repair our cars and build our houses.
Then quit importing Mexicans to do that!

Why would you want poorly educated people to stay poorly educated?

If anything Trump voters need more education since the reason the Rust Belt lost its jobs was due to a shifting job climate. Immigrants factor, yes, but automation in car manufacturing has done even worse damage. New skills for new jobs in this new world needs to be carried out or else there will be even more homeless on the streets.

>literally being this mad

You are the single sole reason why I voted for DJT.

This thread has given me a boner. Every fucking day we are winning.

MAGA!

wow it's nothing

Fuck off angela

ok. going to college just to work at mcdonalds while 50,000$ in debt is more of a liberal thing anyway, famm.

this

and this
and a video for ya

youtube.com/watch?v=GLG9g7BcjKs

Also Frtitz, why don't you go fix the shithole your country has become due to Merkel's bullshit?

You're 100% correct. Only smart people should be allowed to got to university to study Lesbian Baking Techniques.

MAGA
HILLARY LOST
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

You lost, get over it!

>People who voted Donald Drumpf shouldn't be alowed to go to university.
t. tolerant accepting liberal

Since you seem to hold an elevated opinion of education here is a different perspective for your research purposes. Only 10 minutes long

video.foxnews.com/v/5218158960001/?#sp=show-clips

>baking lesbians
But that's what I want to study, user.

How did a German lose an American election?

I got accepted to uni the day before election, then voted for Donald Trump. Get fucked faggot shill

It's just this one. He shitposts all day, it's his fifth of sixth bait thread today. I wonder if he's really so bored and has nothing else to do with his life.

I agree, why i voted TRUMP.

So no drumpf in college, only trump voters. Thanks franz, so good you care.

Now, back to watching your wife get fucked by muhammed.

Alright, university people tend to come out with a bunch of debt so Id rather not live with debt and go to a trade school instead

Generalisations, de-humanisation, "we are right they are wrong" mentality, disregard for any different opinion.

This.

This is the true face of facism.

Facists are ALWAYS on the left.

Well it's not like Trump supporters were going to college anyways

Yeah, we're too busy making so much money.

Please just die some where OP. Just end it all right here right now because Trump will make America great again. There is no place in this world for you. So be discarded to the winds, go back to Tumblr or Reddit and just...die!

Bi guy, go fuck yourself you pretentious fuck. You don't represent us.

>doesn't realize he's a bigot

>I pay for my education with my own money
>Top 5% of school
>Want to keep the middle class of my country alive
Ok Hans calm down

Friendly reminder that if you use the phrase LGBTQIAPK then you're not normal

I'm a college dropout
I make 100k a year working with quantum mechanics

My entire office voted trump

Suck my dick

Go back to Tumbrl please.

I have a phd and you're a fucking retard OP.

cool story bro

ok

Ok

"university"

The civilized ones who align and relate to those from the third world.

>Citizen of Germany
>Country that still enforces germanization of minorities and invites muslims without trying to germanize them, because that would be racist

Shhhh Germany, you know you can't say that kind of stuff, you're literally Hitler again, shhhh

(you)

>German doesn't like President Trump

The fuck are you gonna do it about, lose another war? Kek

>Sage goes in all fields.

Get trumped boy

>Dumb, racist, bigots who voted or supported Trump shouldn't be allowed to go to university or get in any high position. We can't allow close minded people who refuse to view reality and are incapable of making right decisions to get into science and higher office.

So much anger and hatred you have built up there.

Wtf I hate trump now

Nice try Abdul

ok

My advice to the hate filled op.

Her ass was good already without the shitty photoshop

Oh Achmed, when will you ever get it...

>safe for everybody
>except people that disagree with our values
>free thinking
>except if you don't think like us
you people disgust me

>implying Trumptards would ever be educated