ITS BEGGINING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

>He is nicknamed "The Warrior Monk" because of his bachelor life, and the fact he devoted his life to studying and fighting war.

I love this timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o
youtube.com/watch?v=fTXzcILPPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o&app=desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's also a massive proponent of regime-change and in favor of bombing Iran. The exact thing Trump ran against.
I want Jim Webb.

He only wants a war to have fun.

Won't be so fun for the soldiers or the civilians. Neocons need to get laid so their warboners go flaccid again.

Mad Dog would shit all over Webb. Be wary if you speak ill of the elder god of chaos personified.

>germany

Wait, you mean he's one of those soldiers who just 'prefers the company of men'?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maybe we can turn these warboners against Turkey or Saudi Arabia or somebody worth conquering.

this cunt reminds me of the general Dr Strangeglove

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o

>Warrior Monk

we fantasy Romanticism now

Why conquer them at all? Just isolate them on the world stage and let them suffer in their shitholes. Without Western technology and experts these "countries" are nothing.

Which one, Ripper or Turgidson?

The Best From ‘Mad Dog Mattis’

1. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word.”

2. “The first time you blow someone away is not an insignificant event. That said, there are some assholes in the world that just need to be shot.”

3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

5. “Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat.”

7. “The most important six inches on the battlefield is between your ears.”

8. “You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

9. “There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim.”

10. “No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.”

Haha holy shit this is great.

Anybody who's down with stoicism is a bro to me.

He wont stand for ISIS though.

>1. “I don’t lose any sleep at night over the potential for faylyur. I cannot even spell the word.”

11. “There is nothing better than getting shot at and missed. It’s really great.”

12. “You cannot allow any of your people to avoid the brutal facts. If they start living in a dream world, it’s going to be bad.”

13. “You go into Afghanistan, you got guys who slap women around for five years because they didn’t wear a veil. You know, guys like that ain’t got no manhood left anyway. So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them. Actually it’s quite fun to fight them, you know. It’s a hell of a hoot. It’s fun to shoot some people. I’ll be right up there with you. I like brawling.”

14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

15. “Demonstrate to the world there is ‘No Better Friend, No Worse Enemy’ than a U.S. Marine.”

16. “Fight with a happy heart and strong spirit”

>Trump putting balls back into the military

thank God

one of the most understated shitty parts of Obama's tenure was the fact that he was putting liberal yes men all over the place and weakening the military terribly

well remembered son- course it was ripper

>3. “I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

That was this guy? Wew

>I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Jesus Christ

If trump is Tzeentch the chaos god of change and meme magic, does this make Mad Dog the chaos god Khorne? All he wants is eternal battle and to enjoy the skulls of his enemies? Who is Nurgle and who is Slaneesh?

They guy wants to fight isis because they oppress females.

Captian General feminist nice... ......

oh lawd

dis gonna b gud

Sand nigger vagina give birth to sand niggers

implying we should get involved because of there beliefs like we are world police.

fuck this faggot seriously.

fuck him let the monkeys oppress each other it is not our problem

reeeeeeeeeeeeee

>“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years

I'm glad this guy isn't my dad, because I'd be afraid of disappointing him, but I wish he were anyway.

>Maybe we can turn these warboners against Turkey or Saudi Arabia or somebody worth conquering.

Im watching Mattis talks/interviews right now.

He seems to be an "american" neocon.
Unlike neocohens he does not want to destabalize the middle east and he certainly does not put israeli first.

But he talks about "political islam" as the enemy but only mentions iran and the muslim brotherhood. How can you be seriously talking about iran funding shia terrorist without talking about Saudi Barbaria and their wahhabi ideology? It is Saudi Barbaria who is funding islamists in Syria and are the biggest facilitators of political islam.

Nurgle is hillary, Weedman is slannesh.

>40k

Gayer than a pride parade.

I wanted Webb but as long as this guy doesn't support things like "regime changes" or neocon shit like wanting war with Iran I like him because the average soldier likes him.

He need to finish rewarding his long-term supporters before he starts filling in a full support staff. Webb will probably be sent to the UN or something.

>4. “Find the enemy that wants to end this experiment (in American democracy) and kill every one of them until they’re so sick of the killing that they leave us and our freedoms intact.”

We need generals who have learned how to COIN not 1-track mind soldiers who can't conceive of anything but bringing a bigger gun to the right.

Aren't the marines like a step away from literally worshipping this guy?

Fuck anime, Trump is making WH40K real.

t. Persian

Holy shit.

We elected trump for the memes.

>tfw Trump picks his cabinet for the memes.

Trump is our guy.

God-Emperor Trump.

eccentric, uppity, melodramatic. a walking breathing evidence that usmc is the most worthless and overrated military branch in the world

Fucking this. Drumpf just showing how fucking retarded he is.

Jesus christ this man is the redpill incarnate.

checked

>Ripper

>Soldier
He's a Marine

We do worship him. He is our God. We wanted him for commandant but we got a pog

Yes, so a Soldier.

>5. “Marines don’t know how to spell the word defeat.”
Thats because they have problems spelling a lot of words

Hell yeah, just nuke the entire mud east for keks and giggles.

i think its a marine thing.
Its like sunnis and shias. Complicated.

Awww, is someone jealous?

>I love this timeline

>>>/reddit/

Wew lad, I don't think libs really comprehend how hard the banhammer is coming down in 2017. I never want to get off Mr. Trump's Wild Ride.

No.

YES

I'm getting a massively overcompensating closet homosexual vibe from this guy's quotes.

No, he is proponent of not making his men fight with their hands tied behind their backs for political gain.

Will this be the first ever meme cabinet?

this.
military indoctrinates, not educates.

Mattis thread? Mattis thread.

fuk off cuk

How do I develop this sort of self discipline?

I'm a lazy piece of shit. I have no real direction in life. There's nothing I'm especially good at.

How do I cultivate the monk-like discipline to devote my life to something?

>1. "I don't lose any sleep at night over the potential for failure. I cannot even spell the word."
>Even smart Marines can't spell

>How can you be seriously talking about iran funding shia terrorist without talking about Saudi Barbaria and their wahhabi ideology?

oil

$$$

>So it’s a hell of a lot of fun to shoot them.

Damn, I remember when there was a big stink about this on the news. He said nothing wrong.

How are you just noticing this? We have spent months and months memeing both a God Emperor and a Chaos God into reality.

Settle down, Chongo

I think that is a question only you can answer. If you want something, then why aren't you doing it?

hes a military man and I have no doubt that he is well educated.
I dont think he would just shill for saudi arabia because of "muh oil".

He is very open about Jordan and the UAE and how they supported the american troops in iraq and afghanistan (rightfully! especially Jordan is a great ally for the US).
But he seems to just not talk about the Saudis and their poisonous influence.

get to the nearest bjj gym

>Sup Forums president
>/k/ sec of defense

>carried around a copy of Meditations by Marcus Aurelius every where he went

>has an extensive library of thousands of books on history, philosophy, and politics

>“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.”

>“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.”

>“You are part of the world’s most feared and trusted force. Engage your brain before you engage your weapon.”

>War won't be fun for the soldiers
We aren't conscripts anymore here in the US, we enlist because we like it. If you're enlisting for any other reason than you want to serve/fight, you're fucking up.

we need sb from Sup Forums for the spokesman

>14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

jesus chrsit
world gonna get BTFO for making fun of us for the last 8 years

t. scared FSB shills

They're different things.
Army = Soldiers
Marine Corps = Marines
Navy = Sailors
Air Force = Airmen
You can say you don't care, and that's fine, but you are still wrong. U.S. Marines and U.S. soldiers are two different things.

he has never been married.

Fucking hell, this guy is a /k/ommando through and through.

>. “No war is over until the enemy says it’s over. We may think it over, we may declare it over, but in fact, the enemy gets a vote.”

sums up Iraq perfectly

he's just one of the lads, we all make mistakes sometimes. once we win trump can replace him with a more peaceful SOS if he wants

>He's also a massive proponent of regime-change

literally nothing wrong with that.

Thats General Buck Turgidson.

I know. He was the coolest in that movie.

>usmc is the most worthless and overrated military branch in the world

That's not a wise thing to say, guy.

>manhood is gay!
>everything equals compensating penis!!

This is why you liberal SJW losers are getting your asses kicked worldwide. And it's beatiful.

This.
The USMC is cringe attempt at LARPing the French Foreign Legion.
Not that their deployment record is bad, on the contrary, but seeing them bragging about being hot shit because they don't fight with the newest Pentagon toys is ridiculous they were never outgunned in any operation they fought in.

To come back to Mattis he is an awful general, he wanted to rush, to break blitzkrieg records and showing he is a big guy instead of carefully organizing an occupation.

How long till someone starts making memes associating him to Kenpachi?

>Poland quoting Germany
???

I didn't realise its the same mad dog mattis from generation kill.

>we should get involved
don't you mean 'they', because you aren't gonna do shit but cry on the internet.

>The USMC is cringe attempt at LARPing the French Foreign Legion.

I don't remember the French Foreign Legion fighting any Dragons with a sword!
youtube.com/watch?v=62tnJtLBQzQ

>to break blitzkrieg records and showing he is a big guy instead of carefully organizing an occupation.

What? One of his things is complaining about America not having a really clear and defined goal and just rushing into war. At the risk of sounding dramatic, he really is known as a sort of warrior poet

youtube.com/watch?v=tKIJKQRb53o&app=desktop

It will just be rotating footage of actresses' feet with some intern reading press releases

Saudi's got oil. It's worth taking. The local wildlife is pretty worthless but it could be culled with a neutron bomb or ten.

kek

>LARP threads asking about who Sup Forums's favorite candidates are
>Everyone with a hardon for Mattis
>Next day, Trump shaking hands with the man calling him a favorite

wew lads

i am ok with untill he is not a small guy and he keeps trump from crashing.

>14. “I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

kek confirms his involvement