Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=l8B5dqjsZUs
youtube.com/watch?v=90WbLQYF9lI
youtube.com/watch?v=tPN1VuAJ8ck
youtube.com/watch?v=OYYP4grMm0o
youtube.com/watch?v=VbgOkjyWJFQ

Attached: reboot-netflix.jpg (600x450, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/VImlOEw0pmDGuZOeavTfJg/
instagram.com/hannahvandenbygaart/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Listen OP, I know you're trying to make this show succeed by way of hatewatching, but do you have to shill by making these threads every day? It's getting tiresome.

Come on, OP's gotta pay for comics somehow.

desuarchive.org/_/search/image/VImlOEw0pmDGuZOeavTfJg/

do u think if it fails there learn from there mistake

If I were a stupid kid I probably wouldn't hate this. But as a cynical manchild craving nostalgia, this offers me nothing.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.

There's more than one way a show can 'fail', but the only way they'll 'learn' is if it fails financially. I urge people not to watch this, not even out of morbid curiosity, or to be 'ironic'. Do whatever you can to make sure that the people making the decisions on this fiasco don't get to take home any money.

I want this to have a Producers-style ending where the show is successful and the people behind it go to prison.

how do we fix it

REMINDER THAT THE LEAK WAS RIGHT

Attached: Glitchbob is still a faggot.png (1024x470, 739K)

Okay pitch your Reboot Reboot

I'd go for a gaiden thing: have it set in something like a raspberry pi or flash drive full of Roms and have the protag be a guardian dealing with games and viruses from the systems Drive 1 interacts with

>but do you have to shill by making these threads every day?
Maybe it's someone related to the actors?

>do u think if it fails there learn from there mistake
No. They couldn't see how bad this was going to be in the beginning, they won't see how massively they fucked up in the end. Especially Hefferon, who's known to throw fits over receiving criticism. Those far below him knew this was going to fail, but those higher-up, closer to him dared not say anything.

Too bad as a Canadian, I won't know how this shitshow turns out until June! Smooth move, YTV.

Attached: YTV_logo.png (1038x916, 367K)

>Every single one of these videos has more downvotes than upvotes
Damn

Attached: image.jpg (396x310, 31K)

Who is this for? Too bland to attract on quality, hostile to anyone interested based on the name alone, looks like it's geared towards a tween demographic, airing on Netflix where no one's going to watch it by accident. It looks like it belongs The Family Channel.

>Too bad as a Canadian, I won't know how this shitshow turns out until June! Smooth move, YTV.
It'll probably on some site.

It's so bad that VERA's actress censored them. Kind of pointless though, since people would go and see the dislikes if they watched the "meet parker" video.

Attached: 29090796_971647193016978_3721862326198992896_n.jpg (750x1334, 82K)

>VERA's actress censored them
Source it was her?

It was one of her IG stories today

Attached: Veracensor.jpg (635x1067, 54K)

It's still up now if you want to confirm. instagram.com/hannahvandenbygaart/

I don't see shit

You assume I'm gonna waste my Canadian $10/Gb data plan streaming it.

Why would they do this? They made literally all the wrong decisions with this reboot.

Attached: game_over9.png (640x480, 299K)

They better at least put the original on netflix

Someone told me they cant because the rights are split between a couple who divorced and would have to make two separate contracts.

I wish Bob was here to protect us from this

Attached: CN05YZ3UkAAnrlB copy.png (400x388, 76K)

Dang

Attached: Game_Over_User_Wins.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Source?

What a faggot. Get a life.

Currently watching Reboot for the first time since I saw all the salt from TGC announcement and I heard the writing improves
Season 1 I enjoyed
Season 2 was alright
Megabyte so far seemed like your run of the mill "NEXT TIME" Saturday morning cartoon villain
Is Season 3 where the real fun begins?

>Trashing two seasons of a good show because of a shit reboot

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

season 3 is wher eit goes c omepletely batshit i think

Welcome to most fandoms; if a reboot or new adaption fails, you must hate everything that existed before because there is no conceivable way you can still love the good stuff

>I don't see shit
You've got to click on her profile pic for the story to load. You also need to be logged in to IG. Doesn't work otherwise.

Season 3 is when the all the comedy comes to a halt.

There are still some funny moments, but they were finally free to tell the mature stories they had wanted to from the beginning.

There's still plenty of comedy, it's just not at the forefront

It's actually kind of crazy how dark the series turned in retrospect, but it happened in a way that felt organic. I guess they really gave you the idea they weren't fucking around anymore when Bob gets shot into the web and then it's just downhill for everyone from there.

>but they were finally free to tell the mature stories
>entire episode dedicated to Evil Dead

Absolutely based.

Attached: 1345678976546789.jpg (1000x800, 67K)

One of the most amazing fights in history

Attached: Showdwn478r.jpg (800x600, 78K)

I just rewatched all all of season 2 and 3 last week.

Just as good as I remember.

This fight really proved to me how fucking important set up is for a fight over choreography. Your fights can be fucking gorgeous to look at, but you could still feel nothing if there's no good build up.

What worked so well is it becomes obvious that Megabyte wasn't that kind of villain for lack of trying, but because he was up against a worthy opponent and when that changes it gets bad for everyone.

I just finished the episode based on the Prisoner. Just further proved how amazing Enzo was a character. Insane how a last minute edition to the show, due to mandates, ended up becoming the most compelling and dynamic character of the entire series.

Attached: reboot dot matrix ferrari enzo nostalgia frisket 1280x1024 wallpaper_www.vehiclehi.com_80.jpg (1280x1024, 361K)

> “drop the gun and fight me like a real sprite!”
>he does, and nearly punches a hole in Megabyte’s chest
There were no words for how hyped this shit made me as a kid.

Is there a modern day children's cartoon that starts off cute and episodic but then goes down a really dark path like Reboot?

Shows like Steven Universe feel lame as shit when thinking about what they got away with in Reboot.

Attached: 134567897654567899.png (400x312, 181K)

Attached: showdown.webm (320x240, 1.81M)

Code Lyoko in some ways. While it was pretty dark from the get go what with the murderous AI that would do shit like control bulldozers and reverse gravity, it was entirely episodic for the first season, then became incredibly story-focused from the second season on.

Attached: Lyoko gang.jpg (720x576, 121K)

>A girl guardian
Why is this being highlighted? There were women guardians in the original.

Those don't count

RWBY does this, at first it just seemed like a generic action show with an "anime hogwarts" setting.
Then everything changed when the fire lady attacked...

Mind you the "dark story" isn't GOOD, but it does go from episodic to story based.

Attached: PUNished Yang.jpg (800x800, 151K)

And 3 out of 5 of the main characters were female, all of whom were strong in different ways.

So...It's a Code Lyoko movie?

Because the cunts working on this know nothing about the original show and don't know about Dot, AndrAIa, Mouse or Hex.

No, it's a show.

Oh. So it's Code Lyoko, featuring Megabyte from Reboot?

Couldn't we track down the owners of ReBoot and try to convince them to crowdfund a Reboot season 4

If by Megabyte you mean imitation-Megabyte, then yes

This is by the owners. Hell, from the sound of things, many of the original programmers are still involved, it's just a new shitty writing staff and the company's head deluded into thinking this is a good idea.

>99449992
Apparently neither do you, because Dot, AndrAIa, Mouse, and Hex weren't guardians.

>Couldn't we track down the owners of ReBoot and try to convince them to crowdfund a Reboot season 4
If by "owners" you mean the people who created it, they don't own the rights to it. The rights remained with the company.

>This is by the owners. Hell, from the sound of things, many of the original programmers are still involved, it's just a new shitty writing staff and the company's head deluded into thinking this is a good idea.

Not many left from the Mainframe Ent days. The re-branded "Mainframe Studios" division is a far cry from the company once known as "Mainframe Entertainment".

Point is, this more or less is by the original owners, even if it's not all of them.

No they aren't.
I misquoted.

>this more or less is by the original owners
Not really. Think of when The Lich was wearing Billy's corpse. That's Rainmaker wearing MFE's skin.

Hardly the same. This is a company made of several of the original people, it's just that they're lacking the good writers, and the guy in charge is on a power fantasy with his fiction insert based on his son.