Hero or Traitor?

Gov't planted traitor

Snowden looks low test

Not this boring thread again

Tero

Ok Mr.Burger , was looking to answers from different countries.

Does she looks like low-test to you

Hero, anyone who says differently is a bootlicking, blindly patriotic scumbag who should be forced into a labour camp and fed watery oatmeal for the rest of their miserable fat lives.

Gov't planted traitor

Traitor

Give him the rope for all I care. His actions put soldiers lives at risk.

>inb4 muh privacy

Government never cared if you whack it to your waifus

Traitor.

Massive cuck.

>muh soldiers

who cares

Hero.

Agree with this. I still believe he is a plant since the very beginning

no, 5/10

gaylord

A true patriot.

Moreover, the stuff he compromised was more oversees intelligence than domestic monitoring.

And most of the domestic stuff was used to catch Religion Of Peace adherents.

Did nothing wrong

Empirically patriot, not traitor, the government has been operating illegally which they've hidden with null & void laws.

Hero
NSA is literally 1984
1776 is the answer to 1984

hero

everyone who say otherwise are brainwashed by the american government

faggot, like you. SAGE!

Traitor.

How can you rake anything you fat fuck? Two steps out the door and you're already huffing and puffing you probably need a mobility scooter to get around.

Neither.

He's just a malingering piece of shit SharePoint Administrator who got kicked out of the Army for shin splints.

You know the type. He's supposed to be a genius, but keeps getting failing grades because he's "too smart." Can't keep a steady job because he always thinks he's smarter than everyone else, including his boss.

You seem upset

Hero.

He should be tried in court, I don't trust him.

He was at some of the highest levels of material in the intelligence community and leaked things that could have jeopardized national security.

This isn't a matter of exposing crime, which he did do, it's a matter of how he did it. You can't just call yourself a whistle blower out of nowhere, there are plenty of more respectable whistle blowers that did this in a way that didn't compromise the country in any way.

That being said, I don't think he should be shot like some cuckservatives have suggested.

Both.

>t. permavirgin neonazi autist

Snowden found out the CIA wasn't playing by all the nice guy rules... welcome to the real world. I don't consider it heroic, no. But hero vs. traitor is just a matter of perspective. It is thus possible to be both at the same time.

>burgers say they're against the establishment and vote Trump but call him a traitor
It's funny how amerkins on Sup Forums just repeat what the establishment tells them because "muh homeland" and "muh country" and some shit hollywood feeds them in American Sniper.

Not surprised though that fatmeritards can't distinguish between government and nation. They're basically not a nation and have never been one if you think about it.

Turk Roach who owes an apology to the christian world

Traitor who's balls are freezing on the Russian Tundra now.

He did the right thing, called out people breaking the rules

Only the butthurt who don't like getting caught call him a traitor. Or those who think their breaking the rules is justified. It's still breaking the rules.

>asks question to broad group of people
>you're not allowed to answer though >:(

He is a 100% certified pure grade freedom-loving righteous motherfucker and the most american piece of shit to come out of burgerland in the last hundred years. He honestly deserves a national holiday and whistleblower protection laws named after him. Of course clappers are too busy performing mental gymnastics to somehow call him a traitor for betraying criminals.

tr8or

we just dont measure up ;_;

>Only not in the military since he broke leg
>Took on largest government on earth
>Now hiding for the rest of his life because he took a stand for something he believed in
>Left a 8/10 qt in Hawaii for his beliefs
>Loser on Mongolian ice fishing board thinks he can call him lost test

Kind of a faggot t b h, assange wannabe

He's evidence that globalist internationalists are traitors and liars.
Since, lets think about this, he acted in good will of global people and yet globalists locked him up. Funny, isn't it? Those globalists who pretend to be pro-human species, they lock such people up.

He broke the law, and he must be punished.

Law and Order.

>He should be tried in court, I don't trust him.
This is basically how I feel about it.

The problem is he won't be able to have a fair trial since the espionage act doesn't include a clause to protect whistle blowers. I would prefer to see him have a trial and if there is no evidence he was acting against the country's best interest (ie proof that he actually sold top secret information) then a jury can find him not guilty, or if they do have the evidence to present then that can be demonstrated shown in court too.

The whole pitchfork and torches is pretty counter-productive, especially when the media or anybody can just say anything.

This.
If there's any justice, this piece of shit will be swinging from a tree in a few months.

Hero till Trump said he's a traitor, now he's a traitor of course ha ha

CIA operative engaged in a war with the NSA. Traitor.

Typical government loving americunt answer. He's more of a hero than anybody who's ever done anything for the USA.

Thank you for correcting the record globalist kapos

Letting people who break the law get away with it is why London looks like Bangladesh today, Pradesh.

HERO!

this

whistleblowing was okay, running to russia like a faggot was not.

Care to elaborate Kraut?

>comparing pakis raping girls to an american patriot who exposed the globalist and unconstitutional government

WEW

I mean, but what did he actually do to jeopardize national security? Is there evidence that he disclosed the locations of undercover agents? Did he sell encryption keys to foreign governments? I don't know the answer to these questions and neither do you.

On the basis of putting the information about the prism program out there, he didn't do anything wrong. There is a lot we just don't know however, and if there is evidence he jeopardized american's lives and our national security then in a fair trial that can be used as evidence in court.

As I stated earlier though, there is no provision to protect whistleblowers so it can't be a fair trial, so he can't even use that as a defense if he does come back to the US for a trial.

Neither hero nor traitor. Agent of chaos. High energy.

>Gov't planted traitor

Worst way to reconcile the fact that Edward Snowden is a hero, with the fact that Trump wants him dead.

i have the least popular opinion of all: i think what he did was basically morally right, but at the same time i think the US government has the right and duty to try him to the fullest extent of the law. you can't effectively decriminalise the wilful abuse of access to classified information by handing out arbitrary political amnesties for anyone who can simply spin themselves in the media as being on the side of justice (not difficult). imagine all the spies and other malevolent actors embedded in the US gov't who would have a field day with that shit.

a related thought: jail hillary clinton

What the actual fuck are you guys even talking about?

Did you really not know, or even THINK, that the government had the ability to spy on everything you're doing?

Worse, do you actually think they stopped?

All it takes to look like a hacker to normies is use a few tech terms and buzzwords.

Threadly reminder that this guy is a traitor in the eyes of Trump and would be rightly hung/sentenced to a lifetime of prison.

This, not edgy but fuck the military. If you're going to fight wars for (((big business))) and your motivation is money and having everything handed to you on a silver platter when you get out (no soldiers care about defending their country, don't lie) then I really don't care.

>moving the goalpost this fucking much

God you are fucking stupid

>people who break the law

Breaking what law, you moron? The NSA spying is unconstitutional.

I'm conflicted.

On one hand he defied the NSA and it was absolutely heroic.

On the other hand he advocated for the rapefugees so he can get the chair for all I care.

He is a hero, but still a traitor. Although I admire and appreciate what he has done for our country, he still broke the law. Thus, like all heroes, he should be put in front of a jury then hanged.

No, seriously, WHAT did Snowden do that you are so impressed about?

For me, he broke the law. A law that was explicitly explained to him when he took the job. And now he is going to be put to death for it, and that is justice.

Oh hey you didn't actually read my post and if you didn't you clearly didn't understand the point I was trying to make.

hero of course

nuke america

Are you retarded? If anything those in the media are trying to paint Snowden as a hero who made the hard choice. Just look at the film they released about him.

HES GOT BALLS OF STEEL

>GUISE THE NSA IS DOING REALLY BAD SHIT
>THEY ARE COLLECTING DATA ON WHO YOU CALL
Alex Jones exposes worse on a daily basis.

A nice summary from a fucking leaf of all flags

He's not a traitor, just a regular criminal.

To make an exception for him would set a terrible precedent.

Saints are not rewarded with Earthly good

>government breaks the founding document that america is built on
>lol thats fine
>guy exposes that
>PUT HIM TO DEATH WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM? DOESN'T HE KNOW HE BROKE THE LAW?

Thank you for correcting the record you 30 IQ cuck

What part of the Constitution says that?

What is it that he did for our country, exactly? Leaked a bunch of classified information to Russia?

My personal rule #1. Don't associate with anyone American ever.

He exposed stuff that Alex Jones had been talking about for years.

Fucking HERO.

God bless, my dudes.

Even if you could prove what the NSA is doing (right now, I shit you not, RIGHT now) is unconstitutional, Snowden should still be put to death for treason.

It is that simple. It is the law, he broke it. For as long as we have that law, it must be enforced.

He also leaked a bunch of shit that had nothing to do with domestic syping

>Thus, like all heroes, he should be put in front of a jury and then immediately cleared of all charges
fixxd

Snowden is a faggot that could have gone through other avenues to disclose the information he had like going through Wikileaks but instead he did it himself because he wanted to be epic

Plainly a hero.
Bravo Ed

Except that you defended breaking the law at The law isn't enforced when the biggest institutions break it, only when someone exposed that. Are you this fucking stupid? Yes, you are, you are the worst kind of useful idiot alive. Go suck on Hillary's old pussy you globalist kapo creep

>all the Germans being upset in this thread are actually assravaged Muslims who know the NSA is watching everything they do

I see you...

>What part of the Constitution says that?

You can't infringe on people's privacy without court order.

What law, though?

>American "freedom"
>Spies on hundreds of millions of civilians

I would tend to agree with this position. More of the US government's actions should be brought to the attention of the country, if not the world. Our legal system has gotten out of hand with broad stroke vague laws, and a second set that by simply labeling a person in a certain way are set to circumvent constitutional protections. With our current influence over the world this can prove to be a global problem. More than likely it is a non issue, I think most on these boards have a greater understanding of the amount of information attainable about us by any agency that cares to put in the effort. However it still should be a act that produces repulsion and loathing.

What part of the Constitution says that?

Hero.
Also, fuck ISIS supporting Erdogan. Kill the fucker.

Definitely hero. He gave up his entire life in order to do the right thing

>t. Turkroach

In what way does that impede any freedom?

Fourth amendment. Also the sixth, to some extent.

Oh that's weird, these amendments don't say anything about surveillance.

Maybe you meant something else, non-American cuck?

Traitor, sold secrets to russians and told the public what we already knew.