Sup Forums Is there any good examples of villains becoming Heroes storylines?

Sup Forums Is there any good examples of villains becoming Heroes storylines?

Attached: 6ECFB3C4-3758-4F55-91BC-D1A7AE333F09.jpg (436x649, 73K)

Attached: 99A23C0D-B054-4E52-A87F-576EE12E07EC.jpg (1024x1530, 329K)

Please tell me frieza won the tournament?

I have not seen the episode yet

Catch it on youtube in decent quality before it gets taken down.

Dragon Ball Z isn’t about heroes, it’s just about the strongest people in the universe beating the fuck out of each other now. Sure the antagonists are evil but I honestly do not believe that Goku cares about punishing the bad guys or saving the world. He just wants a really really good fight

>Please tell me frieza won the tournament?
Friezia and Goku team up to ring out Jiren. 17 left last man standing.

>villains becoming Heroes
>Frieza

The real hero was Android 17

Chadroid won it all and made the wish

Attached: 1501700202499.gif (500x500, 1.51M)

Well, that was pathetic.

Friezia didn’t sacrifice himself believing he would go back to hell.

Super had a fucking terrible ending. Holy Shit, GT did it a lot, A LOT, better.

I kinda wish the albino lizard won just to see him royalty fuck everything up with a selfish wish.

Attached: 1514650663427.gif (192x197, 87K)

>Super had a fucking terrible ending.
>Ending
They literally said dragon ball super will return next year.

Whis brought Friezia back to life for the third time because he showed progressive in his rehabilitation.

Whis brought Freiza back to life as thanks from Beerus.

So he's gonna be the new Vegeta, who was the new Piccolo

Well... that was really disappointing.

Did he wish for all the universes to be brought back, or just theirs?

>third time
*second

He clearly said he still is evil

Good thing Kale and Caulifla are a thing so girls don't need to cosplay as an useless side-character like Fasha anymore if they want to be a saiyan girl

John Ostrander's 1987 run of Suicide Squad. What a shame that you won't read it because you're not actually interested in discovering comics or cartoons with such a storyline, and you're only making this thread as a ruse.

El Grande Padre said if the winner had made a selfish wish Zeno would erase everything

Beerus probably thought it would be nice to have someone doing his job blowing up useless planets while he sleeps

Didn't Buu do that?

Megatron

To be fair so did Vegeta, and Piccolo for a while. They got over it, the poncy space lizard might too.

Buu destroys everything no matter if it is a good or a bad planet

Beerus not keeping people like Frieza under control and sleeping all day is what got the universe such a shitty mortal ranking. If anything Beerus will keep tabs on him.

No, he's clearly still evil.

Just wait soon he will be training Pan and whatever Vegeta's daughter is named

This and the fact that Shin had to become the supreme kai when he was still too unskilled to fit that role

He used to but that was forever ago, and currently he has no interest at all in going back to the thug life. He'd rather spend time in a hedonistic stupor on Earth. Beerus doesn't need somebody even less motivated than he is.

Exactly. I would love to see that smug face smacked with a dose of bad news.

Punisher?

But Freeza's wish would definitely have been to kill/erase/destroy the two Zenos and put himself in their place. So, you know, good luck with that plan.