Is it over for Roachistan?

So the military who is supposed to intervene when the roachking tries to turn Turkey into an islamic shithole failed, does this mean the end of Turkey? I mean Erdogan has basically removed all opposition and he's turning Turkey into every other islamic shithole there is. The reason why Turkey is so succesful compared to other islamic countries is because they aren't as degenerate with religion and quite westernised. He's going to turn that shithole into Iraq.

Any turks here? What are your feelings about this? Is there any hope left?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bumping this once

good riddance

Pray for Trump staying in power or the turks who are in europe already are going to start shit and the US is gonna be on their side.

>Is it over for Roachistan?
It won't be over until Merkel and Hollande are replaced.

convert based white Turks to Christianity

trump is gonna make turkey and sweeden great again

with a nuke

spamming my roach folder

Finally. Everyone has been waiting for the joke to end for years.

Retake Constantinople when?

i dont care to be quite honesto

taking Vienna, Rome, Moscow when :^)

soon my brother, soon

>white Turks

>t. korean eunuch cucked by 8 goddesses

I'm leaving for EU in 2 months so idgaf anymore.

>So the military who is supposed to intervene when the roachking tries to turn Turkey into an islamic shithole failed
The military had been infiltrated by Gülenists. The people who did the coup were only a small part of the actualy military. They had entered it by illegally spreading solutions to exams. The process of this infiltration had been going on for decades though, into various governmental institutions.
>Erdogan has basically removed all opposition
It's been that way for a while now, nothing new.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_Turkish_coup_d'état#American_involvement
The opposition became a laughing stock through the effort of foreign powers (hint: Gülen is a strong supporter of Hillary and backed by the CIA). Erdogan had been working for the USA and only rose to power thanks to Gülen.
I think there is some hope if Turkey started moving towards Russia and China. Another coup attempt would be a disaster and could turn out like the 80s coup if the US wants it.