Daily reminder that Drumpf lost the popular vote

Daily reminder that Drumpf lost the popular vote.

Daily reminder that america has never been a democracy no matter how much shitlibs would like that

>what is a representative republic?

Reminder that the electoral college was made with the intention of stopping populists from winning the white house

Hillary doesn't know the principles of memetic warfare. She'd done for and Merkel is next.

dead people and illegal spic votes dont count, shill

daily reminder that you're a whining crybaby

lol

drumpfkins are drump xaaxa

Daily reminder that the Liberals fear the Frog.

Just wait until December 19th when Sup Forums gets eternally BTFO

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

Daily reminder most of us don't actually give a flying fuck.

Reminder that Obammerz lost the popular vote too, to Hillary, back in their presidential primaries.

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only November. Does not having the lead in November count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Daily reminder that illegal immigrants voted for Hillary.

Truly it was Obama who took her shot. 2008 was her year.

SAGE

Daily reminder that you're a no aspiration havin, cocksuckin, ignint, faggot assed, nothin assed nigga.

Hillary won the popular vote fair and square.

Purely because of commiefornia, a state that was deep red until you daft cunts gave amnesty to a couple of million illegal spics in the 80s

You have no one but yourselves to blame

>you

yeah, that was Reagan

>import millions of spics and mudslimes of every kind to vote for you
>still lose

go back to tumblr

>Why thinking Hillary winning the popular vote means anything, is retarded.

If people knew that this election would be determined by poplar votes, instead of electoral votes. The results WOULD have been different.
If you live in a state, that you know will not swing red or blue, you know that your vote is not that important. Meaning, many stayed at home because they didn't care to waste time voting in an already confirmed red or blue state.

The popular vote, is then, just meaningless and would be entirely different if the system was different. Retards need to stop brining it up.

quality pasta

this. winning the popular vote in an electoral election means nothing because it doesn't reflect what the voter turnout of a popular election would actually be.

since you are probably an unpaid shill,

Daily reminder that up to 18 million votes this election could be fraud.

Daily reminder that without cheating Trump actually obtained the popular vote as well as an electoral college referendum to Obama.

Daily reminder Hillary spent more per person on the election and had almost double the funds available and still lost.

Wtf I'm with her now!

No, Trump won the popular vote. By law votes from non-citizens do not count. By some estimates, their were around 3 million illegals that voted.

Trump actually won the popular vote by a significant margin.

The number exceeds past 3 million actually

I keep seeing this mentioned, but is there any evidence to support this claim?

According to Gregg Philips (Who works for VoteFraud.org)

Reagan also killed mincome because he wanted working families to make less money than welfare queens. He was a demented fucking mongoloid, if I could go back and assassinate any sitting president it would be him

>By some estimates, their were around 3 million illegals that voted.

Do you have a credible source?

He didn't, actually and that's not how it works.

Maybe you should try educating yourself before voting in another election.

It's kind of a big deal and retards should really know better before participating.

No data has been released yet. But see here.

Your proof is a tweet by a guy who made a "Voter Fraud" app?

Are you even trying?

I admitted he hasn't released any data yet. But the only we can know for sure is to wait til December.

>Uno

Should be interesting if he does release data that demonstrates Clinton was using voter fraud. It would make a good case for introducing voter ID into those states.

daily reminder that hillary cheated and still lost

thats is a shitty website.

it's like a 1998 era geocities fan page for Wham!.

everybody knows there is vote fraud, and democrats are doing it.
this is not news.

disjointed rambling speeches by tin foil hat wearing nutbars who keep trying to sell shit isnt going to make the public rise up against the democrats.

school boards and city councils is where the fraud happens, not the national elections.

That's ok, he's the president now so the popular votes doesn't even matter.

>things Trump lost
1% of the popular vote
>things Trump won
100% of presidency

Daily reminder that over 3 million illegals voted for Clinton

Daily reminder that Trump is President Elected.

>3 million illegal votes

Daily reminder that we work on an electoral college, your worthless old cunt loss, and Commiefornia doesn't get to decide the next president by itself.

Voter ID should be a nation-wide policy in the first place. It is illegal to vote in a US election if you are not a US citizen, so why do some states and cities permit it? Because they are anti-American communists.

She'll never be president.

Ever. You failed harder than anyone's ever failed before.

>tfw too intelligent to care about the popular vote