Hertfordshire/pol/ - Brit/pol/ edition

>Stabbed police dog Finn inspires charity Christmas card
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-38024484

>Autumn Statement: £1.3bn to target congestion roads, including North-West Herts
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38041466

>'Tickets are killing our trade', say Hoddesdon businesses
hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/tickets-are-killing-our-trade-say-hoddesdon-businesses/story-29913258-detail/story.html

>Duke of Edinburgh visits University of Hertfordshire
hertfordshiremercury.co.uk/duke-of-edinburgh-visits-university-of-hertfordshire-live-blog/story-29865080-detail/story.html

>Reward offered after Sandon village goose Gertie 'shot'
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12174045/Murder-most-fowl-much-loved-village-goose-shot-dead-in-mystery-attack.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-38041404
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38043615
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.htm
reddit.com/r/Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Jb-fmFfiU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_German_federal_election
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hope you all realise that despite having lead in the polls, at 29% Le Bic is still well short of the 51% she needs because the other parties will form a coalition against her in the second round of voting.

B E D F O R D S H I R E

2nd for blair

>"Queen to meet the Don"
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-the-papers-38041404

>Chancellor Philip Hammond has said he aims to make the economy "match fit for the opportunities and challenges ahead" as the UK approaches Brexit.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38043615

>Snoopers' Charter that will let police hack into phones and check anyone's browser history becomes law after peers backed down on amendments
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3950988/Snoopers-Charter-law-peers-backed-amendments.html

>Drop Brexit case appeal, senior Tories urge May
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38034411

>Corbyn accuses Theresa May of whipping up hatred against migrants
theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/nov/19/corbyn-accuses-theresa-may-of-whipping-up-hatred-against-migrants

>Tories threaten to take power away from House of Lords if it stalls Brexit
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-house-of-lords-delay-theresa-may-article-50-vote-parliament-a7422731.htm

Living the London Metropolitan Elite lifestyle here.
AMA

PURGE THE BLAIRITES

Lads, I touched a girl yesterday, I'm afraid I can't associate with you losers any longer

Vote Yes in Indy Ref 2
Vote Plaid Cymru
Vote SNP
Vote Sinn Fein

Was it her hand as you walked past her?

Just got a VPN, will i need to deleate all of my Firefox add-ons to use it? I don't want to leave anything that could trace back to me.

>T.old fag who knows fuck all about computers.

>People actually lock children in rooms, torture, rape, beat, and then kill them.

>You actually see paedophiles on TV in positions of power every day.

>Children are traded like currency for favours.

Purge the lefties

HERTS

Lord Farage when? I need this to happen.

if you havent watched it yet youre a cuck

LADS FUCK I FORGOT TO PAY THE JIZYA AND NOW CALIPH KHAN SAYS HE'LL KILL ME FOR BEING A DIRTY KUFFAR

Vote UKIP

>the yanks and reddit fell for this
reddit.com/r/Sup Forums/comments/5dva7k/uk_user_goes_to_court/

>Submission is coming true

Move out of Londonistan lad what the bloody hell did you expect

That has been happening for centuries.

You will need a Pass

If you want it to be 100% secure, never come here without it on and cookies enabled at the same time

Disable the saving of all cookies if you want to be totally sure

Set the browser to never record your history

nth for blo cox

>/r/Sup Forums

what the fuck

fucking lel

I wish

Just got close under an umbrella

If the Tories get their way then the HoL won't be a thing for much longer.

Lads, I made this OC fresh last night. What's the rating?

>/r/Sup Forums
what

Yes, but it wasn't so present. I'd wager people had deeper morals then. It would have been about power, but at that time power wasn't worshipped quite like it is now. Now it's almost... venerable to these sorts of people.

Very nice, please tell me you got more British Aesthetic pieces.

Name FIVE (5) British politicians who are red pilled that aren't Nigel Farage.
I'm waiting.

good job lad. Keep it up

>no signature

why did they

Almost certainly not going to happen. The whole thing's based on May saying peerage selection isn't publically discussed when an MP asked her if she was giving Nige one. Besides, he's going to stand in the next general election and he wouldn't be able to do that if he was a lord.

Is this what you wanted to show us?

>he thinks that he'll get any votes by going off with Don like that

he's shot himself in the foot by signing off AND doing that

I have it set to delete history and cookies on exit but i still have add block and shit, is it ok to keep them?

Will i also be able to use the internet with and without the VPN and be safe as long as i use different sites (need this computer for work).

i've got a couple more.
if you have any, do share.

Sadiq Khan (of Khans)
Jeremy Corbyn
That woman who runs Brighton, the Green lady
That cat that lives near No10
Any non-white Labour mp

the government literally had its members raping, and possibly killing children in the 80s, and the police just covered it up. There are some doubts but at least for Cyril Smith (and a cabal of media personalities from the time including a well known 'Royal and Papal knight' and 'Knight's templar', friend of the yorkshire ripper, 'mentor to prince' and person with an ijnunction agianst publishing photos of him at Haute de la Garenne, the child abuse scandal home in Jersey) it was found to be true and probably for a few others (though knowing for sure is difficult when police ignored evidence and dossiers were lost and destroyed, and a guy investigating it was found with a bullet in his head). I'd love to get my hands on the original list of people who frequented the elm guest house. Or the old mi5 files concerning the kincorra boys home. Yeah there are lots of false accusations, but these are probably precisely to draw attention away from those which are real, to discredit as it were and now the narrative seems to be that the potential vicitims are the perpetrators of character-assinations. Even now with this inquiry most of the heads of it keep resigning because it's a kangaroo court with an exceptionally vague remit and low funds designed to try and sweep the issue under the carpet instead of investigating it through the already existing and normal channels or possibly because of how deep the rabbit hole goes. Of course no one will go to jail, how could they if the police ignores evidence and the government simply loses it, but it would be foolish to deny that this stuff was going on.

and yet no major reform of government or policing has taken place and probably never will take place, instead they are adamant to spy on the citizens or tell us what we can and cannot imbibe.

beautiful isn't it.

different user, lad. I'm waiting for his post too

lol

I once did that with a qt while it was raining heavily and we were waiting for a bus, was nice.

>People are scared that the Government will be recording and reading everything we post here
>They don't know that Reddit has already been doing this for fucking years

Depends upon what VPN you use. Some premium ones are almost as fast as vanilla. So long as you don't do anything you don't want them to see without the VPN on, then you'll be fine. If it goes well, they won't even know.

>the government literally had its members of parliament* raping

did you not know it existed or are you just angry cos it's reddit?

Merkel to run again

(more Europe)

>Plaid Cuckru
Fuck off, bellend. They want us to bend over and take in MORE Paki cock like the little fucking cuckolds they are.

Nah, it happened just as much. Only differnce is that now it is exposed more.

>FIVE (5)

I hope she gets laughed out of the country

I had no clue about this level of degeneracy

>beautiful isn't it

No... Not really. Not even in a sarcastic way.

I wonder if the intelligence services want to do more than they do. Or whether they'e complicit.

Germans deserve to die out if they vote her in again.

ITT: Unfortunate brushes you've had with modern Britain

This one is pretty cringeworthy, hold onto your hats

>be me
>19
>walking down one of the more well-heeled streets of Scotland
>it had just been raining cats and dogs
>Spot a man, seemingly of Islamic extraction
>selling copies of the Big Issue
>Approaches me in a crab-like fashion, walking sideways into my path
>"ah hello sir, Big Issue?"
>I'm a bit naive, also quite socially awkward around strangers, so I always try to avoid causing a scene or being 'rude'
>"uh, ok sure"
>Costs 2.50, but I haven't got any change
>"Sorry, I actually don't have any money"
>"Ah don't worry, there's an ATM over there"
> He follows me to the ATM
> A bit awkward and not very streetwise, since I spent most of my childhood in the ultra-safe suburbs of Tokyo and Hong Kong, so I think little of it
>On the way he keeps going on about the rainy weather, and keeps saying that he wants to buy a new pair of shoes
>"o-oh, right"
>Arrive at ATM, withdraw 10 pounds
>give him the note, he gives me a copy of the magazine
>Expect change
>"please help me buy shoe"
>"w-what"
>"please help me buy shoe"
>"I gave you 10 pounds, so its 7 pounds 50 pence change"
>"Please. Come on. Help me buy shoe"
>This goes on for several more seconds
>eventually descends to the level of farce where I am literally haggling over the amount of change he'll give me
>"Come on. Please help me buy shoe"
>whips out a flip phone, shows me a grainy picture of an infant
>"Please help my family"
>"uh"
>A few more seconds of this exchange passes
>Eventually relent out of awkwardness, start to walk off (pls no bully)
>"Ah, have a good day sir!"
>"bye"
>mfw monetarily mollycoddled by a Mohammedan migrant

I don't believe that. Society now is not identity to then.

Thanks lad.

This happened to me, as well. Only it was a black fellow trying to sell my a watch. In the end I just pad him to go away.

Strange that they do it around ATMs, it's almost as if they know that the CCTV isn't for them.

Also, be aware that I'm not an expert either. This is just second-hand information that I'm repeating.

There is no way she will get in, she has fuck that country up almost beyond repair.

>modern britain

This isn't an issue with Britain, it's you.

youtube.com/watch?v=xubN6ctNNv8

Quick, post yfw this happened

we're reaching cuckoldry levels that shouldn't even be possible

BEADY EYED MANLET ANGLOS

Yeah you're probably right

lmao what

i'm awkward and shy too but I just brush them off in a friendly brisk manner

if this is true, you should have complained about him. big issue depends on peoples goodwill. he fucked you over, that's not on. they all have badges because of old junkies who used to harass old women into buying a copy. at the very least you should have moaned on twitter.

>>walking down one of the more well-heeled streets of Scotland
where is this place?

Prince's Street in Edinburgh

She has something like a 55% approval rating.

>shy

Fucking pussy get some testosterone in your system.

>Andrew Neil savages pro-remain lobbyist lying about Brexit

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Jb-fmFfiU

jesus christ.

This is why you never give these cunts money ever. Just have a policy where you will not give them anything, on pain of death.

>believing in charity

what the fuck man its 2016

BASED

>mfw monetarily mollycoddled by a Mohammedan migrant

I was younger, okay? I didn't have the confidence then.

>tfw you have come to hat Scotland semi-irrationally
fucking welfare junkies

>Capital in Truro

lol, fucking why?

It was a transaction. Just a really bad one.

>semi-irrationally

It's not irrational to hate Scotland.

How?

What a great plan you might as well just vote for a black cock up your arse

>he actually believes this will happen

>southern Scotland
>Celtic

fuck off

CDU will still be the biggest party

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion_polling_for_the_next_German_federal_election

Depends on whether the SPD or AfD does well for a coalition

>What do you mean you don't like Angela Merkel? What are you, a sexist?

>England on it's own still beats you.

Economic boost. The same reason you would ask why canberra is capital of australia and not sydney.

God you sound autistic.

You jocks are supposed to be hard

That's deppressing, i don't think Germany can survive if it has another term of her.

>implying sydney was already a metropolis when australia was founded.

everyone laugh at this poof

hahah poofter

Just you watch.

why you so butthurt about it then? :)

It always happened.

The elites, of basically every country are bunch of paedophiles with suspicious taste in "performance art" if you know what I mean.