The last pillar of the liberal West

> The last pillar of the liberal West

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=c3yzkhJVXE4
thesun.co.uk/news/1652145/eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-says-borders-are-the-worst-invention-ever-as-he-hits-out-at-brexit-in-nationalism-rant/
huffingtonpost.fr/2016/09/20/hollande-homme-etat-annee-fondation-americaine_n_12096994.html
cnbc.com/2016/08/23/national-borders-worst-invention-ever-eu-chief.html
spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/bildung-in-deutschland-der-norden-holt-auf-baden-wuerttemberg-schmiert-ab-a-1118576.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't wait for Trump Alliance to knock it out

Sorry, but I have to let off steam here.

Everyone seems to be bashing European politicians for letting in refugees and not doing enough to stop terroristic attacks.

I've been living in Germany for all of my life. Yes, there is inequality and crime and terrible things happening here and in the rest of Europe. Like everywhere else.

But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

As to the refugees, of course they are an incredible burden for Germany and other European countries. But what do you want to do if not let them in? You can't close the borders (see Schengen and the most fundamental elements of the EU). In my opinion, you can't send them back or just let them die on their own, because that's not only cruel but also selfish as f***. We have the capabilities of taking them in, the majority of these people are the most thankful and giving members in our whole society. And if other EU countries, or the US, or just anybody would have agreed to at least take in a fraction of the number Germany took in, no country would have been in much trouble to give them a new home.

And what about the terrorists? First off, the majority of terrorists aren't refugees. Check that on Wikipedia or whereever you like. Most of them are radicalised at home or in the internet. And those who came as refugees would have found another way, no doubt. It's easy to get to Europe. This place is so open in any way, you just cannot give 100% security. As many of you might know, "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.".

So for god's sake let these people live here, let us deal with islamistic hotspots and the real culprits, but don't blame an entire group that is 99.9% peaceful.

> But what do you want to do if not let them in?
Send them back.

This isn't even the biggest refugee crisis in German history. In 1945 Germany took in millions of refugees even when Germans themselves were facing shortages of everything. Nowadays they live in prosperous peace time and instead of being compassionate many people decided the better answer was to be hateful. It really frightens me.

We all do, amerifriend, we all do.

This pasta is so delicious.

yeah but those were not muslims you faggot

>In 1945 Germany took in millions of their own countrymen

ftfy

Lol.

They only seek out the the country that gives them the most benefits/welfare. All we have to do is strip back the welfare to nothing.

If they were muslims you would still have taken them in 1945.

>The peoples of Islam will always be closer to us than, for example, France
-Adolf Hitler

I love this gif because its so perfect.

You earned it, bud.

different time.
The middle east was okay in the 50'.

How likely will she win?

Pillar of salt

>But if you are a bit familiar with Merkel, you should know she is one of the best, if not the best policy makers in the world. Since her election, German economy, aid for those in need and pretty much everything else has improved a lot.

This doesn't matter here on hysterical Sup Forums. Personally I think she is a good politician. She should have managed the refugee crisis differently and she knows this herself. But what's done is done.

pillar of salt

Where the fuck does she get off?

people of the future will be watching docs about angela merkel like we are watching docs about Jonestown now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicide

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Jones

Jonestown Cult Suicides - The True Story
youtube.com/watch?v=c3yzkhJVXE4

the jewish liberal newspaper in catalonia has been pushed this since Trump won.
They really don't have anyone else.
If she falls, everything fall.

>The last pillar of the liberal West
oh so we already won ?

The "liberal" west is a sham and i cant wait for it to die. We will stay the west, even when their oh so precious "FREE" label would be gone.

Most sensible German people I talk to think she will win handily. Even with the "40% increase" in crime in the last year. First off that number is way higher, second off Germans are cucked.

Get this filthy Jew outta my sight! KILL KILL KILL

Bitch better run the Witch hunt's on!

It's almost as if the liberal West is vanishing. Literally shaking right now

She certainly has my vote.

I used to be mad when braindead morons compared my family to those modern day """refugees""". They were fucking germans in germany who fought for germany and then went to a different part of germany because their part was soon to be ex-germany. Where else should they have gone? Syria?

Now, it just makes me a little bit sadder every time.

Commie lunatic.

>Can't wait for Trump Alliance to knock it out

Can't wait for Trump to pull a JFK.

thats a threat more than a song of praise

>VE IST DIE LETZTE SAULE DES LIBERALEN WESTENS
>F... Frau Merkel vy ist die saule zo big und schwarze?
>SCHWEIGEN! ACHTUNG ES KOMMT
[allahu ackbars]

BURN IT TO THE GROUND!

>Literally shaking

LITERALLY SHAKING

You again? Gas yourself, you filthy jew.

kill yourself satan worshiper. mufaggot is an agent of satan and you fell for it retard

>implying I want illiterate third-worlders in my nation even if they don't blow my citizens up

Islam is a retarded ideology. And I mean 'retarded' in the purest sense of the word, Islam is backwards and anti-scientific, it has made an absolute monstrosity of the nations where it reigns. We do not want that ideology or its adherents in our country; peaceful or no, the ideology is dangerous, subversive, and even more of a proven failure than communism.

lol

>illiterate third-worlders in my nation

But we already took in 16 million East Germans.

>tfw it's confirmed that Merkel will run for chancellor again
>tfw according to a survey 55% would be okay with 4 more years of Merkel (WTF?)

So only one pillar is left, any one that can replace her?

>reading comprehension level: a fucking leaf

Ever heard of East Prussia, bud?

>group that is 99.9% peaceful.

They are carriers of the disease: Islam. Wherever these people are, radical islam is there with them.

No.

>liberal
They are big government ideologs, fucking kikes.

How many will you be housing?

Yeah, and then one of them became the leader of your nation. How did that work out for you?

Merkel help foment the "refugee crisis" by constantly telegraphing her intention to let them in. She fueled the "migration."

Someone save us please!

Pretty good. She's better than Schröder and I say that as a lefty.

Btw, I think reunification was a mistake.

It's impossible to integrate East Germans into a civilized society.

Are they a basket of deplorables?

so you unironically thinking propping up a semi-political union that has increasingly made it a mission to destroy national identity in Europe is the right path for Germany? That American and Soviet propaganda did such a number on your national psyche, I don't know whether to laugh or cry

So Germany is so cucked that doesn't even have a decent right-wing, just great

Have you learned nothing from Brexit and Trump?

You have to save yourself, Le'monjello Al-Berlini.

We can show you the path but you have to walk it yourselves.

They are our version of your welfare niggers.

Uneducated, entitled, with the hightest unemployment rate and the highest rate of welfare recipients in Germany.

Most East German girls have two kids by the age of 15.

meant for

>destroy national identity

Sup Forums really needs new buzzwords.

4/10 pasta have a (you)

>Most East German girls have two kids by the age of 15.
I wouldn't complained about that if I were you.

Uh huh.

Get in there Hans. Your Jails are like luxury hotels over there. Make gassing kikes great again!

You're just like our liberals. You hate your own people but go out of your way to excuse the aliens in your country.

The President of the EU, Juncker, literally said that "borders are the worst invention ever".

I can't believe that you faggots are going to vote her back in, you know it's going to happen.

>You hate your own people
see

Source?

Of course it's going to happen. What alternative is there, really?

The AfD are a bunch of neoliberal shills with massive hard-on for privatization.

The Sun's the first thing that popped up but it's repeated in a ton of sources.

thesun.co.uk/news/1652145/eu-boss-jean-claude-juncker-says-borders-are-the-worst-invention-ever-as-he-hits-out-at-brexit-in-nationalism-rant/

Tell em faggots aren't German they're just faggots. Just gotta have standards is all.

post link where it says 66% of germans want merkel

>that gif

That's cool Krautbro', we live in democracies, remember? Hollande is statesman of the year. Guess who give him the prize:

huffingtonpost.fr/2016/09/20/hollande-homme-etat-annee-fondation-americaine_n_12096994.html

cnbc.com/2016/08/23/national-borders-worst-invention-ever-eu-chief.html

It's not difficult to Google you fucking cuck.

Der Jowlz

yeah but petry is a sexy milf

Any credible sources?

Btw, I'm not a fan of him either way, and if he really said that, he needs to go.

Apparently it's so difficult you won't do it. Cunt.
Thank you. Not just for the link, but also for not being Swedish.

Juncker is terrible.

With the amount of anger that's built up here in the states something like that could lead to civil war

>Liberal: willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
"liberal views towards divorce"
>Arrest anyone who criticizes you, your retarded open door policy, or Islam
It's good to know this fat cow is on the wrong side of history.

Yeah I'm not going to pander to your retardation and inability to do the simplest fucking thing. You could have just highlighted the quote, right click and search on Google and you wouldn't even had to ask. Fucking child.

>civil war

What would that look like?

Unarmed SJWs vs. The Mobility Scooter Brigade?

Thanks for my (You), though. Much appreciated.

Merkel is his greatest ally among the heads of state of Europe. How likely is it that Schulz becomes Chancellor? He's also good friends with Juncker

Love this cartoon

Justice has broken down in our country's. Our survival is the only thing that matters.

>How likely is it that Schulz becomes Chancellor? He's also good friends with Juncker

I'd be surprised if he got a chance of becoming chancellor, I don't think he's very popular here.

Nor do I want him. I think he's not a strong leader.

I love this year.

>merkel
>liberal
>left

FUCKING KILL ME! If my leftist parents could see this back in the 80s they would shit a brick.

>How likely is it that Schulz becomes Chancellor?

Impossible. The Social Democrats have been 10 points behind the CDU ever since Schröder. They'll never have another Chancellor, certainly not with them shutting out the Left and with the Greens slowly dying a well-deserved death.

Don't forget to renew your WoW subscription.

I'll crack your fucking skull on the concrete nigger.

You'll have to ask your forced roommate Achmed if you can have extra TV time when it breaks out, maybe you can reminisce of what it's like to have a country.

Haha
My family is pretty well-off and I live in the best part in Munich. I don't have a roommate.

t. Anette Kahane

Pretty much everything you said is wrong if you remove Berlin from the picture.

Eastern German Education has overtaken lots of other states in the last years.

spiegel.de/lebenundlernen/schule/bildung-in-deutschland-der-norden-holt-auf-baden-wuerttemberg-schmiert-ab-a-1118576.html

States with lots of migrants = very bad. States with lots of germans = good.

This guy probably watches too much state media where they tell him that Eastern germans are racist & uneducated and thats why they vote AfD.