Thoughts on women

what experiences have you had with women to make you believe they are such scum, 2nd class citizens?

Have you ever met a woman that you take seriously? Surely you have to believe that there are some respectable women out there.

How do you hide your contempt towards women from other women?

Because most of them are selfish sociopath liars

Never met one that wasn't a ridiculous mess, all of them just adult children or blithering liberal idiots.

Neve meet one that I respected as an equal, just someone that I respected as a fellow human being.

I don't hide my contempt, I accommodate their special needs and keep my judgement to myself. They can't help being who they are.

would you be able to recognize if one wasn't?

what constitutes a ridiculous mess? Do you mean very young adults and teens?
I dont see how you can say all are blithering liberals, though. That sounds like you're describing a feminist

I assume you dont respect them as equals because the above statements implies you think they are inferior in intelligence, this is after you converse with them over a period of time or right away?

A year ago i had to drive my mom, sister, niece, and sister in law to some party

And it was hell, they were so annoying and indecisive, and so selfish it was just horrible

that really doesnt mean anything except your mother, sister, niece, and sister in law are annoying, indecisive and selfish.

That experience made you think all women everywhere are beneath you?

I never met a good woman desu, but I will not generalize for everybody because people claim that there are decent woman in remote areas where degeneracy didn't take hold yet.

I've never met a woman my age who was more intelligent than me, and I use the term intelligent loosely. Always ended up feeling like I was talking down to them because I always had to explain shit or learn them something.

Aside from that, most were pretty chill.

i learned about my mothers past
i can't even take her seriously now, she's no different from any other trash

being alone for the rest of my life looks better every day

Women deserve a vote, even if many do vote terribly in my opinion. Depriving people of the right to vote just ruins the whole point of voting lol.

>or learn them something

>right to vote
this meme needs to stop
universal sufferage is literally communist poison

I met a few "good" women before Sup Forums. After getting redpilled I struggle hard. From a partner I expect that you can discuss topics of interest and have deeper conversations. (And no, not "ITS THA JEWS", just general stuff about history, art whatnot)

Most girls I met since then have proven extremely shallow. They browse facebook nonstop and the other retarded social networks, waking up from time to time to tell you something retarded that they just read.

Dating and generally conversation with women has become very painful to me. My male friends are all very well educated and our mens nights are always extremely interesting conversations about physics, futurology and politics. I always feel like I learn something.

Being around a woman feels the same like being around a dog. Sometimes she looks at you or does something funny, but on a deeper level there is literally zero exchange of information.

I will not answer your other questions because you already know the answers, no need to blog shit up but

> Surely you have to believe that there are some respectable women out there.
Yes, and she is a fucking virgin.

Are you still a virgin leaf?

It's 'murican terminology
git learnt son

so, then, when you converse with a women for the first time, in the back of your head you arnt thinking "selfish, dumb, slut etc etc" and you determine that later?

do you plan on marrying? how does this affect your dating habits? do you just date women even though you think they are selfish assholes?

couldn't this mentally block you from finding love?

sorry for all the questions

>Being around a woman feels the same like being around a dog. Sometimes she looks at you or does something funny, but on a deeper level there is literally zero exchange of information.

Bingo. As an addendum, women you consider intellectually "equal" to you are usually lesbians, horribly deformed or with deep mental issues. Unsuitable to be mothers.
I've come to peace with this long ago. Which is why i keep my woman happy with shiny things and a manly figure, but have no problems whatsoever with cucking her when she isn't around.

I don't think this trend is going to stop after marriage anyway

I would like to add to this that I work in a very versatile job. I have to work with turbojews, just as well as absolute plebian workers.

Worthy of note is that I am able to have a more intricate and satisfying conversation with some kind of illiterate foreign bricklayer than with a harward graduate woman.

cripes you whiners are horrible

>so, then, when you converse with a women for the first time, in the back of your head you arnt thinking "selfish, dumb, slut etc etc" and you determine that later?
it's more like

>hmm i wonder if she's worth getting to know
then she says something stupid, like, ridiculously stupid, and suddenly I lose all interest in her

In communism no one votes dumbass. I believe in liberty for all, including the illogical and stupid. If most of America swings that way, then they can get what they want- as well as what they deserve. If you see a better way it's your duty to convince them of it.

Women are awesome! They play thier game and we play ours. As you do calisthenics and eat mostly sugar and get ripped things get so easy. Women are more picky than men about body and aethetics because 10 guys a day want to bend them over. Men are willing to pay for thier attention. cash
I can only imagine what a motherfucker id be if women were offering me sex all day and some were offering lots of cash and prises.
I cant imagine being happier than a woman in USA.
Only thing us men have is harder more intense orgasms.
Women are awesome I love them all.
I feel sorry for ugly ones but hey they can go lesbo and get more pussy than me!
SO even the uglies are gangster lol

What kind of conversations do you have about physics on a night out?

Pol doesn't get it, it's not women who are shit, it's romantic relationships that are inherently shit. Doesn't matter if your partner is a man or a woman, a romantic relationship is just a primal thing with a strong man dominating over a woman who keeps trying to test how strong he actually is. It's the ritual itself that's retarded, not women. That being said, women are of course inferior to men, but they're not that bad. Just don't get involved in a romantic relationship and you'll be fine. Get into a loveless marriage of convenience and move on like everyone else.

do you think less of those good women now because of Sup Forums? since you stated after you came to pol it was harder, so it makes me think there might be a mental predisposition against women because of the "redpill". understandable, but still biased.

I get what youre saying about lack of conversation.
But, I found that it's not just females, a lot of males, too, fail to talk about things other than bullshit and have a severe lack of knowledge about the goings on in the world. I try to talk to my friends and it seems none of them even knew who john podesta is, for example. Its disappointing to say the least.

I'm a bit over the age where you get drunk and beat up some niggers in a sidestreet. We usually meet up in some comfy restaurant and enjoy some good food while we discuss interesting stuff.
Last time my buddy who works at CERN has been telling us a lot about the EM Drive. We all got pretty interesting jobs so there is always a lot to talk about.

Only woman I've ever respected was my Dad's girlfriend, was a bit bigger (taller, broader shoulders) than other girls so only one kind of guy hit on her, the type that thought she had a dick. Heaps of these cunts would always say to her "I wish you were a man..."
Anyway she worked in prostitution, got thrown from degenerate to degenerate countless times, wanted to kill herself so fucking badly but she would never do that to her two sons she never gets to see, and in the end she came out a faithful Christian who is now runs a bakery in a small town.

This is precisely what annoys me about women though.

They have attention, praise and the ability to do whatever they want while retaining a very high chance to find a partner, yet they STILL are average at best at everything!

My last girlfriend had no hobbies, no interests, my dad's girlfriend is all "gamer girl XD" yet she can't even do the first dungeon in zelda.

Now guys like to specialize and get good at whatever interests them but the risk is always if it doesn't turn out profitable then you marginalize your chance at finding women.

Women don't have this risk at all and yet the still fucking suck generic balls.

well, thats understandable, and would be expected.

i just didn't expect it to happen so much

>chicks say its so hard to find a guy that wants to commit
>"I love a guy who just ... takes control and does what he wants you know? :^)" (aka chad thundercock)
>these chicks all conveniently forget the 5th grade biology they learned way back when, alpha males have a harem of females, alpha males are no monogamous

>so, then, when you converse with a women for the first time, in the back of your head you arnt thinking "selfish, dumb, slut etc etc" and you determine that later?

In the beggining I just let the conversation flow very open minded, then later while I am relaxed I make the dot connections and conclusions.

do you plan on marrying? how does this affect your dating habits? do you just date women even though you think they are selfish assholes?

I date women knowing that they are kinda dangerous because they can easily fuck our lifes, so I try not to have emotional nor any other kinds of bonds with them.

haha. this is true. This reminds me of sexual dimorphism and blahblahblah. Women can only give birth a certain number of times and it takes a serious amount of energy while men instinctively want to spread their seed as much as physically possible, and this uses relatively no energy.
Therefore women are propositioned many times, but need to be very cautious with who they let plant that seed.

Thats why men are left with the burden of proof, while women continue with their day just like it's any other

Holy shit, talk about damaged goods. I weep for any guy that sticks his dick in a gutter trash slut like her.

>Get into a loveless marriage of convenience
Why even that? There's literally zero reason.

I've come to terms with the fact that women are half-people, akin to children. They should never have political power.

Hell of an origin story. Shit like this makes me think twice when I run into sweet little old ladies. Harlots! The lot of 'em!

murdoch-chan is mai waifu

>I never met a woman that was physically stronger than me

That experience made you think all women everywhere are weaker than you?

Nope, but the great majority for sure.

>B-B-BUT NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BAD: The Thread
What are you possibly gaining by white knighting here you fucking dope?

I don't hate women, bit I'm generally annoyed by them. They don't realize how easy they have it in terms of the dating game. I wish I could just sit there and have potential partners flock to me, but no I have to play some stupid mind games.

However, that's pretty minor. What really gets me is "equality in the workplace". Women get to go into the military yet have lower standards set on them. Same for policing. They are doing the same fucking job for fuck sake. If they can't meet a universal standard for both men and women, they shouldn't get the job.

>do you plan on marrying? how does this affect your dating habits? do you just date women even though you think they are selfish assholes?
>I date women knowing that they are kinda dangerous because they can easily fuck our lifes, so I try not to have emotional nor any other kinds of bonds with them.

I understand that, but, I believe everyone should be cautious going into a relationship because, really, it's people that are dangerous/ shitty/ self serving, not just females.
I feel if you have negative view on women, then you're mentally blocking yourself from finding the ones that arnt.
I don't think it's going to be a very successful relationship if one person thinks a certain way about the other (in secret or not); its detrimental and blocks the relationship from growth.

That being said, thats just something you have to take with a relationship. thats life. life is taking risks and leafs of faith. Of course you'll probably get fucked over, but without a minimal base trust that they wont, youre preventing yourself from having something great.

>B-BUT NOT ALL WOMEN ARE BAD: The Thread
>What are you possibly gaining by white knighting here you fucking dope?

asking a question to get an answer, ya fuckin cunt

women are weak minded and because of their primitive thinking they fall for the "alpha" guy and he fucks her over like a sack of oranges... Then they are indefinitely ruined... some turn to feminism and some to attention whoring with the perfect "im just not looking for someone right now user, i swear you're a good guy" excuse for anyone that aproaches her... except then they fall for a massive "alpha" faggot again because of their primitive memory and so the cycle continues just because they whore so much attention through social media and sluttery and start thinking they are worth much more than an average joe even tho they are fucking retards on jerrywheels.... its a fucking enigma to me and i've stopped trying, fuck it im gonna be forever alone... DEUS VULT!

I think I wouldn't fancy them if I met them after I got redpilled.

I agree with you, there are a lot of people nowadays that are very shallow. I observed that it doesn't have to do anything with education. It's more about being open towards information.

I think it's a problem that people, and mostly women today have. Our minds get clouded so easily with the social networking and all the shiny internet things. We can build our own bubble, or safespace if you want, and create a perfect illusion of an ideal world. It's just uplifting news, friendly people and pretty pictures.

I like to think that due to this we get into a state of permanent attention deficit, which eventually dumbs us down to severe mental retardation.

The hundreds of tiny dopamine kicks we get from collecting cat pictures give us the illusion of happiness, while actually we slide into depression because we lack these long lasting satisfying feels of deep intellectual, creative or constructive endeavors.

men and women are completely different, physically. there is equality in some areas. But I dont think that because men are physically stronger etc makes them inherently better humans.

The dating game can be seen as easier in some ways(mainly if their attractive). The burden of proof is on the man. Its like that for every species on the planet. Mens instinct is to spread their seed, while women put 100x more energy into childbearing and can only produce x amount of offspring.

Yeah but the risks are too overwhelming, 80% of the marriages turn out in divorce, the chance of being cucked is +50%, you have the chance of getting an unwanted son for alimony and so on, all caution is not much

Saves time and money and also allows you to have children and fuck whenever you want. These are the reasons people always married.

>The burden of proof is on the man.
Here comes the funny twist, those men with the highest (AND most warrantedly so) self-esteem will see no need to burden with proving anything, which of course results in "the women" flocking to him and burdening themselves to prove (if he's not a hermit). Funny world and fair game.

>Depriving people of the right to vote just ruins the whole point of voting lol.

This statement makes no sense whatsoever.

neglected to add, women shouldn't be in the military. thats no place for a women. I wouldn't want a weak ass like me trying to save my life out there on the field.

what your saying "equality in the workplace" then giving them special standards, is not equality. thats some affirmative action type bullshit.

>Our minds get clouded so easily with the social networking and all the shiny internet things. We can build our own bubble, or safespace if you want, and create a perfect illusion of an ideal world. It's just uplifting news, friendly people and pretty pictures.
BUT.. IF the KEK phenomenon is real (seems so), then this very tendency can only result in this very transformation of the real world as a pretty one of uplifting news and friendly people :D

Look, throughout history the number of Socrates-es and Diogenes-es has always been vanishingly small. I consider the trend that it has been rising steadily ever since the ancients as very promising. The problem isn't women that aren't intellectual equals, it's women that have been nursed to expect from the world to always, without good reason, be perceived and treated as such. But any intelligent self-respecting man considering entering into a relationship with such a specimen should be easily able to singlehandedly rectify this impedance mismatch in no time at all. No need for Sup Forumsling lol

>Saves time and money
Marriage? Not in my world bro :D in fact I won't marry because I DO value and wish to protect my time and money

What's fascinating is that even threads like this that are fairly civil make everybody itt sound like a bitter virgin even though I know it's all just social conditioning and how shitty women can get.

LEFT all women behind and see them as sex object only. Can't listen to them

you sounds like an unloved virgin, women are great

Are you suggesting that women in Germany don't do their part of housework, don't pay for rental etc.? If that's true then they are indeed the most useless creatures in existence.

Just generally, overall, women are a lot stupider, more vain and infinitely more incapable than men. Yes, there are a lot of things where women are superiour and I really cherish (yes I cherish) women, but when it comes to working with them or interacting with them in any kind of important professional/mental capacity they're shit.

A lot of men are shit too, especially in this shithole. But generally, women are really inferiour to man in most areas.

i think you understand what I'm saying though, you just provided an opposite situation.

Yeah, those type of men will get a lot of offers from women, but usually they are shit women. They still have to make an active effort to find a proper partner.
The burden of proof is just a way of explaining it in a super over simplified manner.
I dont think anyone should "flock" to anybody. If you do you're clearly after something ingenuine.

More like pol wants to see that birthrate go up but laments because finding wife material is impossible now

Go look up pew statistics, is pew full of embittered virgins?

you mustve gotten pretty fucked up about a women. How do you have sex with them if you dont listen/converse a little before? In that scenario the women must be looking at you as a sex object only as well. If I'm going to have sex with a brick wall the better be a grecian god.

assuming you dont pay for sex

> ask a woman what her hobbies are
> hear the most general responses
Everytime...

>Are you suggesting that women in Germany don't do their part of housework, don't pay for rental etc.? If that's true then they are indeed the most useless creatures in existence.
I have less than half the housework by living alone. (Cleaning less frequently etc.) For the rental, if you don't need to impress chicks you can rent out only the amount of space a single guy REALLY NEEDS which is shockingly small and dirt-cheap. Hence, not sharing rent and housework with a woman results in: less money spent, less housework :D

>you sounds like an unloved virgin, women are great

I'm a woman

> inb4 a flood of (You)s.
Have one.

What are general responses?
How do mens responses often differ?

Seriously. Netflix and facebook are not hobbies.

I don't get what that's supposed to mean

I dont see why anyone would consider those to be hobbies. That sucks. Those people sound boring.

It means pls be in London

Not him, but women are incredibly basic. Their lives revolve around social media and watching TV. The only women I've met with hobbies are only into it because of their boyfriends.
Most men aren't any better, their hobbies involve watching sports, drinking beer, and playing video games.
I hate to sound like a bitter /r9k/ autist, but normal people are basic as fuck.

Also, women are incapable of having an interest of their own. They are entirely driven by the group they are in.

In my life, I've met maybe one or two women who had some interests or hobbies outside of browsing facebook, reading astrology shit and some other shit like that. They don't even like cooking. Women who cook are a thing of the past.

People are insecure, but the insecurity you'll find in women is out of this world. They just want to fit in and find a man. 100% nature driven.

They don't LISTEN to music, they don't WATCH movies and they don't LOVE videogames. They just shallowly scratch the surface of those things.

I can't count the number of times where a girl told me she loves movies and then I start talking movies and within a second realize that she doesn't know shit. She likes going to the movies with her girlfriends and swooning over Chris Evans but she doesn't actually like movies.

This is true for most women and most topics. If she likes something, chances are she doesn't really like it.

Women are fine with me as long as they're redpilled. Problem is, most of them aren't.

They say they like things in order to find the hottest guy possible. Make up, tattoos, dyed hair, etc, are all preemptive measures to find the most attractive guy possible. They thrive off of attention and validation.
Woman says she likes 4x4 truck, country music, fishing, and guns? It's just a scheme to find a hot redneck type of guy.
Woman says she likes books, music, and art? She's just trying to find an intellectual attractive guy.
Woman says she likes anime, cartoons, and video games? She just wants a hot nerdy guy with glasses.

Thats my view, that it's not just women. It's people. People are boring and self serving/self involved. Not just women.

Significant others should show interest in the other SOs hobbies and interests, but not adopt them as their own, unless of course they really are into those things, which is possible. Considering them your hobbies when they are just your boyfriends/girlfriends is creepy

That's not really that bad though, I mean do that too. I've often pretended i give more of a fuck about football than i actually do just to go out and drink with friends, or that i care at all about local political shit like student protests just to have a topic of conversation. i mean it's misguided but it's not sinister. and if they WERE to talk about what they really love like clothes and lipstick, people today would call them shallow