FREXIT

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/marine-le-pen-poll-election-odds-latest-french-presidential-lead-sarkozy-a7428126.html

>Marine Le Pen takes huge lead over Nicolas Sarkozy in French first round presidential election poll

>Results likely to add to growing fears far-right leader could be on course for victory in wake of shock Brexit and US presidential votes

YOU FROGS BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP!

MFGA
F
G
A

was france ever great?

>actually hoping for good things for france

this really is an alternate timeline, isn't it

M F G A

MFG
F
G

Yes?
France was alway a beautiful country but they are facing problem like the rest of Europe now
We must help them become great again!

Well they did conquer like 90% of Europe at one point.

I hope she puts Sarkozy to bed. I hate the smug bloke anyway but he's trying to palm the migrants he doesn't want onto us.

Would Le Pen be more of a friend to the Anglos?

I'm with Her
I'm with Marion!

If we want Le Pen to win we need to shill for her and Francois Hollande. All the preliminary polling shows that Hollande is the only won she's even close to in a theoretical second round, which will likely be the case as it's unlikely any candidate clears the 50% mark in the first round. Inb4 (((polls))) but if you look, she's down like 15-20% or more to every candidate but Hollande, which is too big of a margin to simply be from poll fixing.

>'growing fears'

They always make it sound like the majority is against these movements and are terrified of them. But they're obviously not since they vote for them.
They always make it seem like anyone who doesn't think they way they do is a fringe minority who, despite their tiny numbers, still manages to pose a threat and should be shamed into submission.

(((Globalist)))) tricks

everyone eating shit and dying in their thirties in the middle ages is hardly what i'd call great

i'm just pulling their leg

Frogs, where are the best websites to shill for Le Pen?

They are arguably the most influential and important nation that has ever existed. Only Italy, Germany and England could jostle for that title.

That is legitimately genius.

reddit

>Juppe not included in the poll
Yeah, nah.

Says the third world country

You don't shit on your own doorstep... They also chose easy targets and failed at Britain.

and Greece... and China if you live in Asia.

nice one, dad

INERTIA
I
N
E
R
T
I
A

I don't see why we accepted building that fucking fence in Calais, its weak that France won't deal with the issue themselves.

You feel that?

The heat is rising boys.

They'll all gang up and rig it like they did before.

Silence Quebec, France is of poop and useless. You are of poopy head. You stinky like poops.

LE XIT

france has some beautiful woman who shave their armpits FYI

Hollande pied piper is actually a pretty brilliant strategy. Aren't his approval ratings at an all-time low?

>voting for a woman
Trump was based, Marine is a tool like many others.
The truth is there's no good candidates running for president in France.

Greece and China get honourable mentions, but their achievements largely come in the ancient era and don't shape the world nearly as much as that of early-modern Western nations.

S U R R E N D E R

MFGA

TURN THE OVENS ON ITS HAPPENING

>still not a single frog in this thread

no digits
no frogs

M F G
F
G

Yes, they absolutely were.

Your picture is wrong

Whomever wins the frog selection, they will remove our Calais border rights because thats what the people want.

All this will lead to is a heavy police presence at the ports

Greece

> First democratic society
> Created portraiture (Athenians)
> Brilliant mathematicians
> Lead philosophical thought in the West
> Theatre
> Trial by piers

China
> Was the first kingdom to have a complex and state like bureaucracy with Mandarin officials.
> First kingdom to use widespread use of writing and had printers
> Lead philosophical thought in East Asia
> Complex mechanical developments like the compass, sea faring and gun powered.

If Britain and France could see further than the rest it was because we stood on the shoulders of giants.

Don't the French always swing behind the establishment candidate in the two person run off?

The lefties will all vote for Sarkozy to keep out Le Pen

I think the fact that France has a geniune Muslim problem will carry the day, they've had several major attacks and god only knows how many incidents happen on a daily basis. The surge of support has come from this.

Nice. Make jewish media work for you. 7d Go

>The lefties will all vote for Sarkozy
Will never happen.

In fact getting Sarkokike as the LR candidate will give Marine better odds of getting the presidency than getting her to run against (((Ali Juppé))).

>the lefties will all vote for hillary

You're right, perhaps they should get more credit, China especially, however I still feel accomplishments like industrialization, the Enlightenment, military supremacy, seafaring development, chemistry, physics, medicine, put France and, more broadly, Northwestern Europe as the most accomplished nations

I agree, we should shill for Hollande, that's probably going to ensure giving her the win.

Former Chinese here. We accomplished a lot, but we were actively anti-modernity in some ways, which fucked us hard later on. We totally could have made guns and overrun the world, but instead we banned out external travel.

We still are anti-modernity, for better or worse. Its why we're less degenerate, but sometimes it doesn't help when people just come in with guns and drugs and explode your Confucian ideas.

Maybe we'll get it right this time.

We should all thank China for gunpowder, that was the game changer. They just weren't as fanatically creative with it as we were.

>Easy
>Russia
Yeah, sure.

Weren't gunpowder invented in the west separately from China?

Don't the Americans always swing behind the establishment candidate?

It's a new age, senpai. With meme magic, anything is now possible.

I can only hope that between the calais jungle, the bataclan shooting, the priest murder, the truck driver mow down - France will finally vote sensibly. I mean with a sexy candidate like LaPen against a has-been loser like Sarkozy and in the aftermath of Brexit, would be too much to hope for but I'm sure the French like EUtoo much even if LaPen somehow won, the question of an EU referendum is something else entirely.

Not sure Ivan, was always told that black powder was an invention of orient, I expect it was separately invented in the west. Gotta credit the ones that do it first.

Sarko won't even qualify for the election. There are many clues that indicate that he lost the 1st round of the republican primary.

Can you give me a low-down on your electoral process, you have primaries, which Le Pen did well in if I recall.

Whats the deal going from here?

With any luck she'd push the migrants further back into Europe (probably Germany to meet Merkel's quota) so our Calais border problem wouldn't even be an issue anymore.

My God. That face. Could she want the brown dick more?

Primaries are a novelty, there are two rounds like the actual election.
Second round most likely will be between Ali Jupé and François Fillon

They have absolutely legitimate points though. Muslim society doesn't integrate with western society, it's been proven time and again in western cultures all over Europe.

They keep to themselves and stick by their own customs and just treat Europe like an extension of their native country.

You should've stood on the shoulders of good grammar.

>Former

What?

Every system on the continent is designed from the ground up to prevent anyone right of centre gaining power.

If you do break through, they either organise a car crash or appoint someone else as they did in the case of Austria. There is no chance of Le Pen getting elected, whatsoever.