Who is funding the alt-right?

Serious question.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kCEUZ4rFiac?t=73
politico.com/story/2016/11/electoral-college-effort-stop-trump-231350
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Russia

there is no alt-right

HELLO CNN THATS QUITE A HEADLINE FOR TOMORROWS NEWS BIG BOY!

Slovenia

Maybe a rouge merchant?

no one
it's purely meme-magic based

(You)s are OP

Organic enthusiasm and something worth fighting for

it's me

> implying we don't do it for free
We do it for memes

this

Eat shit, Politico

No one.

The alt-right isn't as cohesive and organised as they would lead you to believe. It's a bunch of people with roughly the same political beliefs (although there's a lot of differences from person to person).

What the funding go towards? There's no leadership, no single order or modus operandi. There's no sign-up or anything to do as a "member" of the alt-right.

The one thing an alt-righter needs to do to be alt-right, is call themselves alt-right.

alt right is a lie. its a con term used to label anyone who uses internet instead of tv sources to get their information to come up with their opinions

People are getting paid? Sign me up.

I can get paid to shitpost?

We do it for the memes

Leafs don't get paid
They
Get
Raked

Ok, who is funding Richard Spencer.

>Richard Spencer.
His dick

autists from 8pol probably

Sup, guys?

who the hell is that?
youtu.be/kCEUZ4rFiac?t=73

I have inside information how can I contact you privately?

Apparently the guy who coined the term "alt-right" and is now popping up in media as a white nationalist/supremacist, and founder of the alt-right.

There is no real Alt-Right. There is no funding. If we were funded, you'd see our tv commercials and adverts. We'd be an organization with protesting permits and mass produced signs to carry as we chanted and wore guy fawkes masks. This is truly is a grass roots revolution of world wide conservatives and anti-globalists. It's the natural reaction to years of "multi-culti" and "diversity". You can only say "kill all white people" so many times before you finally get a response. If the left keeps poking the bear, I hope they're ready to get mauled. Hitler won't have shit on our high score. It'll be WW3.

Who

russia, just recieved my BMP-1 in the mail today

NPI?

ie. THE NATIONAL POLICY INSTITUTE

We do it for free

SOMETHING MUST BE DONE

THESE MEN MUST BE STOPPED

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a
third elector, Washington State’s Robert Satiacum.

P. Bret Chiafalo, a Washington State elector who has already declared his opposition to Hillary Clinton, and
Micheal Baca of Colorado have launched what they’ve dubbed “Moral Electors,” an attempt to persuade 37 of their Republican colleagues to bail on Trump — just enough to block Trump’s election and leave the final decision to the House of Representatives. They have the support of a

The FBI. The alt-right is their construction through honeypots and COINTEL programs. The agents got so personally involved in rooting out patriot movements and anti-establishment nationalists that they ended up creating a movement themselves, a hardline anti-degenerate movement that prizes authoritarianism and actively helps, not just cheers for, FBI investigations. Comey is actually the brains behind Sup Forums.

the "alt-right" is a nickname for people who are using facts and evidence to portray a point

they get associated with absolutely anyone who could identify as "right-winged"

kinda sad

Let them do it.

This. One of the most striking things about Steve Sailer is how intelligent, normal and accesible he is. We all know why he does not have his own TV show, and why instead, NPR pretends to care what brainless non-achiever David Brooks thinks about anything.

I suspect Russia, though I don't mind.

It is funded by the hacker called anonymous.

>who is funding this group that I arbitrarily made up in my mind?
Really makes you think

What's an alt-right?

>funding

Hey CNN, some movements don't require millions in funding to work. Surprise. We do it for free.

It's obviously a loose knit operation, but there has to be some sort of funding, especially for spencer and the NPI.

These autists works for free

>there are people right now on this very board who do it for free

>Hey CNN