If Beast Wars got a "remastering", ala Prime being remastered G1, what would you want out of it?

If Beast Wars got a "remastering", ala Prime being remastered G1, what would you want out of it?

Attached: BeastWarslogo.jpg (400x305, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tXH9wVLHV5M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no changes in the writing just CG changes.

alright maybe some writing changes like feature Tigatron and airazor more or introduce some more maximals.small teams make for good writing but sometimes I hated how boring the usual cast got.

>ala Prime being remastered G1

Attached: 1360548651337.gif (500x305, 960K)

Touch up the CGI, but leave everything else as is.

>If Beast Wars got a "remastering", ala Prime being remastered G1,

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

He's some fucking retard that thinks having the same characters (in this case just their names pretty much) means it's a remaster

Yeah, as everyone's saying, just touch up the cgi but keep the writing much the same. Though I'd say rename Dinobot too to avoid confusion, because why would you give a character the same name as an already existing group of characters (that existed in that continuity too). It'd be like if there was a single transformer with the name Constructicon.

I wouldn't want anything I like to be anything like Transformers Prime

You'd need to do it from scratch because you can be sure the original assets no longer exist

If Dinobot ever gets renamed, Slash is a great fit. It's already been used by two raptors, and he has a sword!

Attached: reduced-image_13119_106.jpg (640x1102, 110K)

Well there you go, all the hard works been done and all the changes have been decided upon, let's see this new revamped Beats Wars series already.

Underrated as fuck.

A better final battle between Optimus and Megatron, other than that, nothing.

>what would you want out of it?

To finally make Dinobot/Rattrap canon.

Attached: 59569f55-791d-4a6d-aeab-015fbcc69abd.jpg (500x566, 155K)

>not liking "speech this"

Blackarachnia wouldn't be based off an Asian stripper this time around.

Which flavour would you prefer?

You mean which flavor of Asian, or which flavor of stripper?

>If Beast Wars got a "remastering", ala Prime being remastered G1, what would you want out of it?

Nothing really, just that they change it so that the ending somehow retcons Beast Machines from being canon. Show them actually getting to Cybertron and having something happen that renders Beast Machines no longer true.

Obviously better animation and maybe a few more episodes that focus on character development for Airrazor, Tigatron, fuck even Rampage.
Dark Glass

A lot of Beast Wars characters are renames of G1 transformers

He's even more of a retard when he thinks Prime is a remastering of G1 when it's more a 'remastering' of the Bay movies than anything else.

He was very nearly in the show apparently, with one of the early scripts referring to him as a character.

The forgotten Beast Warriors like Armordillo, K9, Iguanus, Drillbit and the others to get in.

Replaced with Waspinator, just like Wolfgang was replaced by Tigertron.

In the case of Tigertron it was because he was a repaint of Cheetor, so not only does it convince kids to buy the same toy twice it also means they can reuse assets in his character model. Why Insecticon got switched for Waspinator I don't know though. One possibilty is that Power Surge was originally placed after the Predacon's got their first stasis pod and Insecticon was in it instead of Blackarachnia. I wish we knew more about his role in the show though, since as it is we only know him from literally that one episode.

Nah, the script Insecticon was in was the one where Terrorsaur gets power. B.A. wasn't online at the time.

True, but I was thinking that the script may have been intended to be used after BA (or Insecticon) came online. Of course the most likely scenario is that Insecticon was switched with Waspinator because Waspinator was a more expensive toy, but I still like to speculate what the show would have been like with Insecticon in it and know more about him.

Beast wars remastered? Say no more senpai.

youtube.com/watch?v=tXH9wVLHV5M

Inherent limitations of CG cartoons aside...

I'd like a few more details about the political background back on Cybertron.

Damn that was pretty good. Why do we get awesome fan stuff like this but TF: Prime CGI looks like garbage. All they need to do is just update the graphics and keep the original Beast Wars scripts. Im sure it would do really well.

Why is Hasbro wasting money on that Titans Return garbage that nobody even watches when they could use that to make new Beast Wars animation?

Even as a big BW fan I really don't know how profitable that would be

Machines failed so badly that hasbro to hasn’t returned to the beast era since

Going "fuck old shit" and making pretty much everyone new guys with different beastodes and personalities.

delete this character

Attached: Transmutate_Facepic.jpg (600x456, 56K)

I'd be up for some further changes.
>explain in-show how Dinobot II got the original's memories
>either do more with or drop some characters, like Scorponok or Tigerhawk
>keep Inferno dead after S2
>tone the slapstick and forced gags the fuck down. It was okay in the first two seasons but S3 way overdid it
>make a few more eps or drop less important ones so that the Transmetals II and the Vok subplot would feel less rushed

add/change characters and no slapstick are the biggest things that have to be done

I think it wouldn't hurt to base her off of Chun Li this time, considering her Transmetal toy's gimmick.

I want pretty much the same show but I wanted it to go on for another couple of seasons, this time ignoring Beast Machines (instead of the other way around). Megatron is in prison, Magmatron and/or the Tri-Predicus counsel being our main bad guys becoming our main bad guys for a while until Megatron eventually breaks free and takes over. And of course, I want to see Lio Convoy on screen.

Attached: Lio Convoy.jpg (409x600, 64K)

Combiners

Didnt allot of people like that episode because the horrible cannibalizing crazed abomination found companionship with another horrible abomination?

Have a Beast Wars/Jestons crossover, directed by J.J. Abrams

I'd go for a Beast Wars that is set on a world colonized by humans and terraformed to look like Earth.

Predacons seek an extremely ancient relic from the times when the Primes were still around in order to have the means to claim Cybertron for themselves after all those centuries of living in the times of the Pax Cybertronia. A group of Maximals that was stationed near the planet intercept the Preds, but it all goes like the original show started (as in the ship smash into the planet).

The planet it self has a very small population of colonists (it was freshly colonized after 30 years of intense terraforming) and the Maximals don't want to involve the civilians at all. The race for the artifact starts, but none knows that it has some truly terrifying secrets. Also it has Uprising Transmutate in it.

Actually they did rename Dinobot in Uprising. They renamed him Dynabot.

Nice.

No wonder since they didn't even allow the people that did it to watch the original Beast Wars and create some kind of continuity.

Attached: Transmutate's wild ride.png (1154x1439, 2.94M)

>They renamed him Dynabot.
That doesn't count for shit and you know it.

Rampage was projecting and seeing something that wasn't there, but it did add some depth to his character and showed different sides to the other characters with Megatron having no interest in Transmutate, Primal wanting to put it out of its misery and Silverbolt alone defending its right to a tortured existence.