SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS.

Other urls found in this thread:

loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/
uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Season_Unending
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's fun to shout FUS RO DAH at the table and send all the plates and food flying

I don't remember Ulfric looking so pretty.

>UNP keeps crashing my game
>remodeled CBBE HDT armors won't install at all

>siding with the controlled opposition
>not joining the imperial generals that want to drain the swamp of the Thalmor via military coup

I see stormlord armor, too.

Elves = jews

>There are people who didn't mediate peace between the Stormcloaks and Imperials so they could better fight the Thalmor
fuck all of you I'm out

>Struggles to best imperial cadets in leather armor
>Thinks he can handle the Dominion

He's a knife-ear plant, anyway.

use this lad

loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/

...you can do that?

i loved fucking around in this game. and i always had a dead thrall in a skimpy bikini around with me to take all the damage(you can just revive them later if they die on you)

>willingly following the guy who was losing a fight to a fucking aristocratic child so badly he had to cheat

Ya know, the modder who made Civil War Overhaul is apparently a giant SJW and has basically taken his mods off the interwebz because of butthurt over Trump. Even so far as saying ppl who upload his mods so others can get them, will be BREAKING THE LAW ORIGINAL SONIC DO NOT STEAL [autistic screeching].

I wish some high agency fellas would make a Skyrim CW mod that allowed you to basically become 3rd party to the conflict and take over Skyrim ala Trump. Maybe even creating an NPC who can become High King/Jarl of Solitude that is Donald Trump. Since I don't RP TES games and just run around doing dumb shit.

idk, I always felt like story wise, the Dragonborn could have just turned the Blades into personal army and thrown out Ulfric (GOP) and the Empire (DNC).

Fuck you n'wah

Can you get physics on this?

uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Season_Unending
of course you can
they get all pissy about it but it's the only way to keep the Thalmor from winning

literally every mod Apollodown made was utter garbage, especially his CWO

Empire is gay though, their ranks are all filled with men. Who wants to be filled with Imperial men? Fag

1/12

2/12

Oh I see you can, cheers m8

3/12

4/12

5/12

Yeah I had to replay the Stormcloaks to get my mind off the election here and there. Games based.

It's only until the main quest ends. It's not peace, it's a truce, and it's certainly not to fight the Thalmor.

not an argument

6/12

>not using skyrim instagram edition

7/12

8/12

Just realized with the Imperial ancestors being pragmatic diplomats, they most likely would be.

You fucking cuck! You want an Empire without Talos!

9/12

10/12

11/12

12/12

Daily reminder that Ulfric is quite literally an "asset" for the Thalmor. Destroying the Empire means playing into their hands.

I've never used it, I have a friend tho that says it's highly recommended.

>Allowing women into an army
was losing part of your plan ?

Thalmor are the superior race with the superior culture and quite frankly it'd be for the best if everyone just let them carry their plan through. Not supporting the Thalmor is like saying you agree with No Child Left Behind - the best and brightest students should be held back just so knuckledragging mongoloid students can pretend they're worth anything. Just let evolution take it's course.

>thinking women can fight

>Nords are the Europeans
>Imperials are the Anglos/WASP
>High Elves are the Jews
>Khajits/Argonians are the arabs/blacks

Really makes me think. No wonder reddit hated Ulfric.

Just bout lost my shit there

>There are people ITT that don't believe Skyrim belongs to the Nords

Disgusting

imperials > cuck nords

the empire made a strategic retreat from the high elves but the retard cuck nords can't understand grand strategy so they try to fuck over the empire for >m-muh nation

so who are the argonians in this analogy?

I mean I just like them because: Disease immunity and water breathing is pretty neat

>argoninan
>black

no im pretty sure theyre lizards

redguards are blacks you fucking retard

Really tingled my synapses...

>Not particularly individualistic
>Only sentient because of a superior race (colonialism)
>Like living knee-deep in water
>Reptilian
Pretty sure they're Chinese

Who /skooma/ here?

>Only sentient because of a superior race (colonialism)
>chinese

excuse me?

Redguards cannot be the blacks in their universe, since Redguards are successful

>knock back 5 skooma
>smoke moon sugar out of an empty wine bottle
fite me

Nord women aren't your average women.

>Empire can't even beat the Dominion when they were in their prime
>Sup Forums thinks that they can win when the real war comes around
the Empire is the equivalent of the Vichy French at this point

Russia = Thalmor
Hillary = Empire
Trump = Ulfric
prove me wrong

I mean, just look at that downsy motherfucker.
He's so stupid he doesn't even realize his hat is retarded, and he needs to have abacuses attached to his hat so he can count to ten, which makes it look even more retarded.
He also needs them at the back and the front because he is too stupid to put his retarded hat on the right way round. I bet he occasionally wears the golden part on top, too.

All of the day

I also just realized he has sewn his pants to his shirt.

Ulfric is wrong
People actually like the Empire
Altmer has tiny baby legs, they do not have the musculature to squat

Redguards are kinda more like arabs desu, even though they look like blacks

Maybe Ethiopians?

>>Only sentient because of a superior race (colonialism)
they're sentient because they lick hist tree sap. the hist are the actual sentient beings, not the lizards.

>not beating back the Empire in the name of Nord purity and free speech while placating the Thalmors until you can fight them back
>implying Nords would be made stronger with muh diversity and would fight for you once you've removed their god

I think Bethesda actually is redpilled

Nords are the niggers of tamriel and anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes thinking about it agrees. A world of literal fucking magic and dwemer constructs and the dopey cunts spend their time drinking and fighting with god damn iron. The only thing they have going for them is kyne throwing a dragonborn at them once every few thousand years. Ulfric is a retard leading a retarded people to their doom as the world races past them.

Imperials are Jews

>be me, typical nord in rags
>starving and half dead
>stumble across some avante garde road-banquet
>some skooma addict is ranting at me from behind a stone chair
>he slowly fades through the ground
>mfw i still ate some of the food

>nords have no magic
>college of winterhold
>gray beards

No, the Thalmor are, Imperials are Europeans.

>only 2 magic institutions in the whole country and one of them is isolated and closed to outsiders while the other is looked down upon
>doesn't even have a mage guild

Skyrim belongs to any motherfucker strong enough to live there for more than a year without getting raided and killed by bandits or Forsworn or giants or trolls or bears or saber cats or vampires or Thalmor justicars.

Seriously. It's a fucking harsh place to live and if you can make it there, more power to you.

>enter the General Goods Store
>a guy stands beside me:I work for Belethor, at the General Goods Store
was he autistic?

game was ok but the quests were shit compared to oblivion

I alway s thought the jews were those thalmor elves who ran the imperial army from the shadows

>college of winterhold
>only magic school in skyrim
>only one nord there, the rest are bretons/imperials elves
>arch mage is dunmer

>tfw you will never gently kiss Mjoll the lioness on the lips

I hate this universe

Forsworn were the toughest fuckers I ever faced in Skyrim. Thank god there are so few of them. They'd rape the entire land

Skyrim belongs to the Nords, but the Nords belong to the Empire.

Oblivion had the best quests easily yes

Finally managed to install 170+ mods and run the game without crashing. Feels good.

this seems awfully relevant

Reminder that Ulfric was an elven puppet

Why do you think he only ever chopped wood?

>>doesn't even have a mage guild
by the time of Skyrim the Mage's Guild is kill, Winterhold is the closest thing to one

>Ulfric J. Trumpcloack isn't a Thalmor asset
>While Argonians (/mex/) and Dark Elves (/Muslms/) cannot enter Windhelm (/USA/), Thalmor (/oy veys/) can even put their own businesses and shops

cuck

Good read.

Imperials are literally Romans/Italians.

>be high elf
>be treated like shit by the stormcloak
>ok nig
>join the legion
>btfo the snowniggers
Fuck off.

The thalmor dossier basically says Ulfric is a useful puppet. Literally entire Skyrim is blue pilled and because Bethesda is a bunch of hacks there was no option to become a high king yourself and flip others off.

Alduin did nothing wrong after all.

>walk next to nigger
>"Do you get to the Cloud District very often? Oh, what am I saying, of course you don't."
>literally in the Cloud District and talk to the jarl very frequently

Was he autistic?

get mods, messing around potential is limitless
build it

Shit like that is what bloats your save game and causes many of the glitches and bugs later on in a game.

Nordic is the superior race.
Skyrim belongs to the nords

Skyrim belongs to this

>Bretons
>White

kek

Always felt good sniping that nigger and looting his corpse.