en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off, gypsy.

>drumpfkins will never admit they get triggered faster than a SJW

also

>the popular vote kills the drumpfkin

Trump is going to get impeached by year 2

T R I G G E R E D

Dude was just minding his business watching a show when the actors decided to publicly berate him in front of his family and a large audience for no reason.

He has the right to do that, but what kind of person is this much of an asshole. Completely different from liberals getting triggered by opinions they don't like.

Dude is also a major political figure

Are you're saying that if Hillary won, and someone from the Alt-Right did the same thing while she was enjoying a show, you'd engage in a #BoycottWhatever to defend her safe space?

Haha what a pussy that African king sure blew the faggot pence the fuck out

Trump/supporters: SAFE SPACES ARE STUPID AND SO ARE THE DAMN LIBERALS
Trump/supporters: THE THEATER IS A SAFE SPACE APOLOGIZE TO MIKE PENCE

this man is permatriggered, aint nothing that can be done

there is literally nothing wrong with safespaces

Why can't you understand irony. The situation was set up by him.

Liberals: WE NEED SAFE SPACES BECAUSE MUH FEELINGS
Liberal response to tweet: HAHA FUCK YOUR SAFE SPACE TRUMP YOU SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

youtube.com/watch?v=6v_R24ih4-c

Wow, you're really trying hard. No one cares, nervous man.

Why are you all so fucking stupid

>>you obviously forgot who you're dealing with

Fell for the bait yet again. Trump needed a distraction from the Trump University and cabinet appointments. 4D chess, you dirty gypsy.

>mfw trump has liberals making fun of safe spaces

HES NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET

IMAGINE WHAT AWAITS

I'm pretty sure he was just fucking with liberals.

>getting people to admit safe spaces are retarded
ayy

>666

you forgot *and white people

I hope it works out for Safe-Space Spence :(

Kill yourself gypsy

>disrespecting the vp is ok

fucking asians figure it out but what are they going to do about it? probably date a white man. I do mean man, not nu-male.

>all that damage control

>This is what Drumpfkins actually believe

>make a play about hamilton
>start shit with the vice president

Maybe instead of meme rapping, they should have studied actual history.

BOOO HOOO Cry moar fagget

You realize that when you throw propriety out the window things will just keep escalating right?

If the left keeps this up people will die.

cuck

who cares if he's well known? anyone who harasses someone in public totally unwarranted like that is an asshole. just because you have free speech doesn't mean you should act like a dick to people. comparing this to liberals needing a safe space over the candidate they supported losing an election is silly.

if someone from the alt right did that to hillary they'd be arrested for hate speech

I think he is being ironic on purpose you swedetard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law

Are these the delusions you have to feed yourself in order to sleep at night? You might want to kys now instead of waiting.

So both SJWs and alt right are complete hypocrites. I agree.

I have a hunch trump is trolling but probably not

SOMEBODY TELL HER SHE ISN'T YOUNG

In America, actors should avoid using the theater to make political statements about elected officials, because they usually fuck up pretty bad.

>just because you have free speech doesn't mean you should act like a dick to people.

So a group of people expressing their concerns and hope that the next administration protect them is acting like a dick? Since when is expressing concerns/grievances to an elected official a bad thing? Aren't elected officials supposed to work for the people, and thus listen to their interests?

Well some of them are smart enough to see what Donald is doing. Good for her.

>we need to stop people from thinking the left is elitist and exclusionary!
>I don'w know how to stop doing this!
top fucking kek

>harassment
>"hey while we sing and dance for you we'd just like to take a minute to say we don't think we should be electrocuted and tortured by your VP, thanks."
how dare they

They'd immediately get fired and arrested for hate speech.

It was unprofessional to target someone in their audience, instead of focusing on their work. But that's Niggers for ya.

>publicly berate
Fucking kill yourself. Did you even read what they said to him?

>4 whole years of dumbass leftists getting trolled
Do you think they will ever learn?

he is mocking their faggotry...

>Are you're saying that if Hillary won, and someone from the Alt-Right did the same thing while she was enjoying a show, you'd engage in a #BoycottWhatever to defend her safe space?

This is basically what ends this bullshit that has dragged on waaay too long and you typed it yourself. Just imagine what the fuck would happen in that case dude.

Because Trump ran on a platform of "hang 'em all!".

No. Stop buying into the fear mongering bullshit. Elected officials serve the CITIZENS and the CITIZENS decided illegals gotta go, and the wall needs to be built. If you're scared of that then it's probably because you shouldn't have been here in the first place, your free ride is over, hombre. CITIZENS still have all their rights.

hahahahahah was that seriously all it fucking was

that's clipped somehow right

when has mike pence ever done anything to actors that would make them feel unsafe? and our elected officials always pretend to listen to the people, and then just do whatever their donors tell them to behind our backs. but you know this already.

They're actors, not political activists. They had no place to call out the VP-elect. Fuck off.

trump is a baby

>Pay $8789 to see performance
>Performers boo you instead
>"Sorry, no refunds kiddo."

He's absolutely right to demand an apology.

Is this your first time realizing people can be two things at once?

>m-muh safe space! MUH SAFE SPACE

Looks like America really did elect their first female president after all.

He's being sarcastic you dolt.

Fuck Trump and all safe spaces.

There is when you think you can conjure them where ever you become uncomfortable.

>we don't think you're going to do your job

What a cunt.

>safe space
Trump is too brilliant. How does he have his finger on the pulse of this country when Wolf Blitzer can't?

Trump4Lyfe

>damage control
He sent Bannon to the same play yesterday. He's trolling them you retards.

Who are you quoting? I suggest reading my post again because everything you just said had no relevancy to it.

Are all Trump supporters this delusional?

illegals don't know the meaning of the word citizenship :-(

Hamilton has musicals?
And that was completely unnecessary. That's like going to Starbucks and having the employee there go 'Thank you for coming here. I don't feel safe because of you, but I hope this frapuccino inspires you to make things right again."

Actually pence stated he had no problems with the whole affair.

Its Trump tweet that caused this.
Funny to see some liberals attacking him for it who have pushed the idea themselves for ages.
Fucking partisanship

hahahhaa

Fuck Joe Biden.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

>they need their voters to keep thinking of the left as elitist and exclusionary
>how to evade this
have u tried not being elitist and exclusionary???

>telling the VP that you don't think they'll protect you
How is that not at the very least a dick move?

It was a shitty move that singled out a man trying to wind down before taking office.

They could have at least been gracious and asked Pence to come backstage to tell him that, but they did it in front of everyone to make a point. They wanted to humiliate him openly.

Pence wasn't there to act politically, so why should they treat him any differently than any other audience member?

theater? safe space?

tell that to lincon.

>muh popular vote

The bitch conceded. You're done.

What a wild world we live in. We really put a right SJW cuck into the oval office.

If you'd watch the video, it might open your eyes, Muhammed.

Fuck the left. Fight fire with fire

There's better coping mechanisms then wish-fulfillment

>too retarded to understand you are actually the ones looking like idiots.

Attention please. Leftists not consider Safe Spaces to be a violation of the First Amendment.

That is all.

That's not even what happened. The audience was booing at Pence so he stood up to walk out and then some nigger in the cast said "you bettah satisfy our needs motherfuckin cracka"

That was just straight up insulting.

>Trump demands safe space
>WOW TRUMP SO THIN SKINNED, GROW UP, SAFE SPACES ARE DUMB
>mfw people (libtards) don't realize they are literally destroying their arguments by criticizing Trump

Actually the CITIZENS voted for Hillary. The ELECTORAL COLLEGE decided illegals gotta go. Sorry.

>performers booed

Wow. Trumpcucks won and they still intentionally and ignorantly spread blatantly false information.

this, liberal retardation is so so great they dont understand that by attacking trump on this, they attack themselves

YOU ALL GOT PLAYED BY THE MASTER;;;;RETARDS

>BTFO

Well, considering we had a president assassinated at a theater, I understand his reasoning.

Maybe he should have thought about that before becoming VP. Also, Pence himself has said that the Hamilton controversy didnt offend him.

You know he's trolling, right?

Audience was booing him as he walked in, not only the theater did nothing to stop it but the cast reminded Pence that they do not like him.

How is this allowed in the first place?

3d chess. Using their own stupid nomenclature against them.

you = retard

>when has mike pence ever done anything to actors that would make them feel unsafe?

Whether or not they had a valid concern for their safety is besides the point. The point is a group of people decided to openly express their grievances to an elected official at a high level of power. Even if elected officials pretend to listen to people, it's still important to be able to legally and freely express those concerns. Plus, doing so publicly puts pressure on him, as well as letting him know that people will constantly be on his back when he makes political decisions (as should be the case for every politician)

>the Theater must always be a safe and special place

>How is this allowed in the first place?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

save time, 75 lawsuits and none qualify as high crime or misdemeanor, puhlleez

>implying I'm a libtard

>What is freedom of speech
lol

Trump is a racist ignorant fuck and deserves all the criticism he gets.

Everyone advocating and supporting Trump is in complete denial.

I'm just glad that the rest of world is seeing Trump for what he is. An unqualified lying sexist demagogue.

Make no mistake you lot are on the wrong side of history and your time will come to an end in the very near future :)