Blacks to dominate world population

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3192285/World-s-population-soar-11-billion-2100-HALF-live-Africa-claims-report.html

By 2100, half of world's population will be in Africa. Many many more Africans in the other continents (you think they won't invade Europe?)

How's that strike you, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good news for the west, the birth rates are too low, for the west to survive it will need the fertility of Africa.USA will literally be saved by the BBC

By 2100, Earth will be a boiling, polluted and depleted wasteland.
They can have that, if they wish.

Trump should take all the money the U.S. sends in aid to African nations and spend it all on condoms to send there instead.

>you think they won't invade Europe?
They don't need to invade, they will just out breed us all.
Pure white have, what like 50 years. China and India are also seeing a population decline as they industrialize
and the black gene is also a very dominate gene. The future is very dark like literally.

Makes me sad.

It means average IQ in the world would be 60 ?

she's actually oddly appealing. great smile
not a shop?

Nice job curing AIDS GW Bush

Nice job vaccinating them all Bill Gates

Great work

End foreign aid and that Africa curve will take the bottom route.

Look guys there's only so many negresses i can bareback how about you give me a hand instead of masturbating to chinese cartoons you fucking homos

They'll just go to Europe and continue to breed endlessly on welfare

Literally untrue.

This is pure disinfo.

Look like Bill Gates and his charities have done a great job in reducing the infant mortality rate in Africa.

Fuck niggers

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK...

All we have to do is cut off their food stamps and free healthcare and they'll die off in less than a decade.

Where can I sign up. I'm strong redpilled white bull capable of breeding hordes of negress sows back to back.

Bullshit. They'll absolutely hit carrying capacity as the West declines or becomes more insular. No way this is happening.

From what I gather, Africa wouldn't even be able to carry it's current population without the massive amounts of food aid it receives and white farmers working their land.
So unless the nigs suddenly learn how to farm, this isn't going to happen.
Also the comments are hilarious
>Half of them will live in the UK.
>We need a bigger fence.

No. It just means the lower IQ's are allowed to breed, bringing the world average down to their level.

Try learning some mathematics.

Unless the wealth in Africa goes up accordingly, they're fucked.

holy shit look at that fucking thing

when Rhodesia went Belly up and became Zimbabwe the White Minorities got killed off or fled. After that 3 of 12 Million Black Zimbabweans starved to death and 2 Million fled to South Africa cuz theres still Whites around. I am not really in fear of them

Perhaps 100,000 years from now future scientists will marvel that 2-4% of the Homo sapiens genome is composed of some related hominid species that interbred with, but were outbred by Homo sapiens migrating out of Africa... Maybe whites are the new neanderthals?

wont we all be dead by then?

Africa is outbreeding everyone because 90% of the continent are care-free nomadic farmers and there's no industrialization or taxes that make it hard to raise a family.

Europe, Japan, China, India, Brazil. Korea and US all have declining population, mostly from economic factors and growing industrialization

African nations will not be able to feed billions more people. There will not be a population boom, just a mass famine.

Just get rid of child support and all those countries will breed like rabbits.

Vermin reproduces faster and in more quantity, this is a well known fact.

By 2100, more than half the population will be Chinese.

Africa can't support half the world's population without forests getting chopped down and the land being transformed by Eurasian tech.

Never gonna happen. Some plague will wipe them out.

Like the mice plagues of Australia. They'll reach a maximum population and then start dying off.

American and Eurasian arable land isn't going to be put to work to feed them.

Chinaman has to turn half of Africa into a giant rice patty.

>2100
Considering how things in the medical field are progressing, probably not.
That's unless you live some extremely shit tier lifestyle and eat or drink yourself to death during the next 30 years.

SOON...

Whites will upload their consciousness into machines and take off in a space ship, leaving the african planet behind to rot.

there goes the neighborhood.

Proven facts...

- black populations are not self-sufficient
- can not build infrastructure to the scale of Eurasians
- can not produce enough food to sustain massive populations.
- can not sustain Eurasian infrastructure built by Eurasians

So....not gonna happen unless Africa becomes majority Chinese or Eurasian.

FACT: Blacks are the most POWERFUL RACE in the world, deal with it pecker wood

The Chinese are building parts of Africa and cities without people.

Maybe there is a new era of colonization coming.

Indians and Chinese flooding Africa is massive waves to develop it.

... And then economy collapses and all the niggers die

>you think they won't invade Europe?
They can try on their rafts armed with sticks.

They are gonna get overpopulated and start dying of zika aids and flu faster than they reproduce.

Assuming their won't be a ww3.

sure. believe what you want.

Africa may be swallowed up by a Eurasian horde.

The Uncle Toms can be the ones in charge. They are like white people.

so the future won't be like on star trek?

: (

>By 2100, half of world's population will be in Africa.

It will not. What all of those predictions ignore is the fact that the only thing saving them from widespread epidemics and starvation is Western nations.

Once we are fucked to the point that we simply cannot provide that service anymore (or finally get back to our senses and simply stop doing it) Africa is in so much fucking shit.

Don't Africans discriminate against poos and lebs there already?

it's all about shitskins

Ive always kind of thought the same thing. Neanderthals supposedly did things a little more abstractly than cromagnon but were disappeared and supposedly what they left behind was some DNA.

They were outfucked I guess or apathy killed them.

Chinese population is falling. Will decline by hundreds of millions.

not a shop. sauce is Khoudia Diop

This, do you really think the Chinese industrialists currently setting up shop in Africa are going to give 2 shits about the local population?

this algorithm is retarded, first of all this assuming that we are going to be able to continue to send them aid, as more and more things break down I imagine foreign aid is out the window, then soon to come huge depopulation, mostly in places that can't feed themselves, then disease, then people dying at child birth as doctors and and clinicians leave on account of africa turning back into a hellhole.

I think that it's pretty funny who one of the lowest gene pool on earth is spreding this much and diluting good tier genes, all thanks to liberalism and leftist ideas.

I wonder what Darwin would say.

>more than half the population will be Chinese.
Chinese are a lot, but declining. by 20/30 years the Indians will be more than them

holy shit even her gums are black!

how dumb are you? Europe has already shown the ability to dominate the world though superior technology. just consider for a moment how big it's influence on the world is and how small a continent it is.

>I wonder what Darwin would say.

It's not exactly contradicting anything Darwin said. Survival of the fittest means that those who are the most well adjusted to their environment will have the most children.
Right now, due to liberal retardation, that means having no desire to improve anything but instead spend all day leeching and fucking.

Their population is going to crash hard as the west becomes more insular and the food aid stops. The aren't remotely self sufficient even at current population levels.

Now that I think about it I'm suddenly really glad that immigrants have been flooding in from the middle east and south American, it's given the world a chance to see how terrible unregulated immigration is for a country before the liberals got a chance to welcome these shitstained monkeys by the millions with open arms.

Evolution isn't progressive, it's about survival and reproduction.
Fuck off cuck.

Will Trump stop foreign aid to Africa?
This guy was, Based Rand

the US will go from 60% non white to 95% non white in like a week, shit I know I would be breeding all sorts of bitches and putting my Aztec seed in girls if I knew I did not have to pay child support. Betas would die out though

Basically this. Once immigration ruins western countries, aid will stop flowing to Africa and billions will die.

Many of you do not yet realize that this is the apocalypse. They are not niggers, they are demons in human form. They will destroy everything in their path. Darkness will descend upon us all.

It is already beginning.

You mean the same dying Europe. that has some of the lowest birth rate
Stop living in the past. the future is dark. look at your country the diversity quota
and all the immigration, multi culturisms, refugee, you know it's sad and funny at the same time
you are the one responsible for the African population boom, European technology and medicine is exactly
whats responsible for this

check the link below
it will give you some good insight

amren.com/features/2015/07/an-african-planet/

Stupid projection. In a few decades there will be a massive disease that culls the nigger population

Yeah, they sure did a great job making Liberia great again, kek

and what demographics do those low iqs belong to?

>a country in south america
>purple meaning part of europe

Disgusting. Please don't post anymore.

A possible solution for whites to no go extinct is if they begin to live in maritime cities.

>dailymail
all population growth forecast for the past 10 years have been wrong.in 2005 they thought by this point we would have 11 billion people on the planet. we have 7.4 and back then it was 7.2

they thought the white population would be a minority in america by 2040 which was pushed back to 2060 and again to 2070

africa is being punished for a series of human rights abuses involving human trafficking of non africans and playing both sides in the economic tug of war .they will not be allowed to grow much more and support for their industries will decline

Is India going to overtake China?

I remember an anime (I think) that mentioned India's 1 billion is ignored in the face of China's 1.3 billion.

>Bangladesh is bigger than Russia on this map
>Is India going to overtake China?
most probably

>bangladesh
Are you sayign its wrong? I didnt count the squares but russia looks to be about the same size but stretched out instead of being a round blob

No, I checked and it's right, I was astounded since it has a relatively small surface, they must live in some kind of clusterfucks

you think europe is going to suddenly become racist, stop accepting immigrants and start colonizing again or something you retard? western countries are bound to become less and less white unless leaders who refuse immigrants come to power, which becomes harder and harder to do the more immigrants become citizens.

>No, I checked and it's right, I was astounded since it has a relatively small surface, they must live in some kind of clusterfucks

All cities are extremely crowded and rural areas are more crowded than suburbs of American east coast cities. Land prices as a result are like Vancouver.

>750+ million in Nigeria

Are you kidding me? That's like twice as crowded as Bangladesh is now. That won't be possible. How are they getting these numbers? Are they assuming current growth rates will stay for the next 1000 years?

>Land prices as a result are like Vancouver.
no problem for the average Bangladesh bak accoun- well fuck

That can also be solved.

That nigger is so black, she's blue.

LOL

Yeah it's that ridiculous. Nobody can buy land anymore unless they're filthy rich. You're better off buying a condo in Manhattan than one in a rich part of Dhaka.

We will never let them in. Even Sweden has already lowered immigrant quotas to minimum levels, how do you think other countries will react?

most probably take average of latest 5/10 years and make the growth rate diminish in a very light way every year, since Indonesia on that list shrinks after rising up

shit, I was sittign there double checking to see if I posted misinformation.. I never wouldn have been able to post here again if I got caught posting a lie

Yea its pretty fucked. india, little indias, and chinas population are really fucking disgusting.
Thats what pisses me off when I see white people say they arent having kids because of the overpopulation issue..

The obvious problem with that is, many countries in the past 20-30 years have had birth rates drop at a faster rate than Europe did after world War 2. Bangladesh went from 6+ kids for early boomers to like 1.9 today.

oh yea, and also the flat map projection makes far north and far south countries look massive compared to how they really are. Russia is probably only a fourth of the size you see there and most of it isnt even livable in the first place.

And when I see white people having big families, it's always the trashiest of the hillbillies. Like Cletus from The Simpsons.

Africans can't even wipe their own ass, i don't care if there are 6 billion of them, they'll never achieve anything. there's a reason a few white guys on a boat were ale to subjugate an entire continent without much of a fight

>Nearly a week after Trump wins. Sup Forums has very little nigpostings
>CTR regains its courage and fights the bad fight once again
SO BRAVE

Siberia is more hospitable than the filthy shithole of a country I was born into. The real issue is not the environment. Humans are very good at adapting to harsh environments. But you can't live with terrible backwards people who will always destroy you if you seem somewhat intelligent or successful.

Im from one of the parts of the country you see that sort of shit.
You are so right it pains me, like deep down in my soul.

The population of Africa is 1.22 billion currently.

They will stay where they are. Africa will just become what India is now.

so youre from bangldash?

Hope he becomes president one day.

Do you really want to shit up your country just as much as India and China? I sure don't.

And I believe that's the exact problem most people are worried about. In their mass numbers, they'll eventually out breed everyone and severely hinder Humanity's technological progress.

There goes the neighborhood

True dat

Yeah and there goes all human progress never to be achieved again as everyone gets a nigger iq

you're my wife now