Hahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He doesn't like Trump. He just thinks he's the lesser of 2 evils, as do a lot of people.

he's not wrong

i dont get what he is saying here

no we are not all muslim

Is he transitioning? He looks like a 68 year old woman.

When are threads that only have "hahahah" in the OP going to become bannable? This provides zero context or topic for discourse. It's a pure shitpost meant to slide the board.

>We are all cucks

>youtube.com/watch?v=ZMVh3RBOZeE

Merkel really let herself go. I know she is pro muslim but jeesh.

nice desu

liberal tears so sweeeet

Not if you are a ham.

Can someone please shop a suicide west on him? Or at least a nice pic of muhammed on his sign

wtf, im a muslim now

i'm not muslim

I'm not a Muslim you fatfuck

>Lesser of two evils
I will never understand how our population willingly got brain washed to think this was even an option.

This fat lard is just trying to get some attention. He is one hell of a useless human beeing.

How do you go from this.

Ive never been to a mosque
Ive never read the quran
get the fuck out of here you disgusting pig

Your flag says otherwise

we are all rich

he looks exactly the same in this pic though

no, im a christian

Except, he's dumping a giant smelly turd on the working class now.

...why the fuck would I want to be shit tier muslim?

I'm a Kekist not a Muslim.

Time flies.

Barry cant leave office soon enough

I think I get it. People who don't like Trump are in the same boat as Muslims now.
figurative language, not meant literally. Chill.

in the fabrication of the degenerate amerigas maybe

Wtf is wrong with this guy? Why can't he wear a baseball hat like a regular fucking person. He looks autistic.

God damn idiots, Islam is a religion, not a fucking race or ethnic group. It's not an ethno-religion like Judaism.

They're Jewifying Muslims.

"We ain't a religion, we're an ethnic group."

SJWs are fucking falling for it.

This was also said by Hillary in the 3rd debate, top kek

muslim holds up sign "we are all fat"

>Except, he's dumping a giant smelly turd on the working class now.

He's selling his shit to white middle class liberals. They stopped giving a flying fuck about the working class years ago.

If he trying to sell something? When he goes all in like this normally there is money to be made.

I got you bro.

Literally what the fuck did he mean by this

Yes. He couldn't make millions whining on about Obama like he did with Bush, because Obama is a black liberal. Now that the liberal's antichrist Trump got in, he must not be able to believe his luck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIi8QR5Mzs

Joe Biden wants to replace white people with immigrants.

#MAGA

I love Michael Moore, he made this documentary where he showed US-Americans that everything is better in Europe.

Put the doll in ops pic, remove the pizza, insert sign. It will work.

He is right though. The boundaries between self and other-selves are entirely biological constructs and time itself is just an illusion. That muslim that raped your daughter is actually you in an other life.

Honestly, I'm almost certain none of the people playing that card actually believe in this or take the election even remotely serious.
Most people only adapt that stance in order to hide their political inexperience and disinterest, while also not risking losing any acquaintances over their opinion. It's a win-win for them and an easy way to stay out of trouble.

Anyone spouting that idiotic shit and meaning it is nothing more than a spineless, uneducated Untermensch and even worse than actual Hillary supporters.

we wuz george washington an sheit

wtf? kek