Good job Brittan!

Good job Brittan!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10930854/Poor-white-pupils-put-off-school-by-multicultural-timetable.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't they vote for remain the most?

>generation Z is super gay Nazis and basipally, you're fuckin' gassed

Gen Z is too young to vote faggot

or maybe they just have more young muslim boys.. hmmm.... anyone has some data on that?

Gen Z is still in school.

T. Guy who finished sixth form a year ago and saw the younger kids getting redpilled as fuck

>a country filled with these fucking faggots
Damn the future's bleak

>Top image
>Focus entirely on London
>Bottom image
>Media ventures outside of the capital for once in their lives

Reminder that we NEVER had a source for that top article.

Though I don't doubt it's true.

This. Brits are fucking deluded if they believe the rapidly growing conservative teenage base are white.

Yeah

Kids born after like 2002 seem really fucking conservative, those born before are mostly useless fucking faggots.

Bottom one is a consequence of the top one, they've become conservative in reaction to the self disgust they felt by falling for liberal media's indoctrination of homosexuality being normal

We're speaking about the kids who aren't teenagers yet, and from my experience, they are very conservative.

Couple of years ago when I was still in 6th form, some 15 year old SJW left because a couple of 11 year olds called him queer

All kids watch iDubbbz Leafyishere and Filthyfrank these days
It's cool to larp as edgelords in an ironic way in their generation
They aren't conservatives in a traditional sense, they are larping as them to outedge each other in a competition

It starts at kids born after 1999 2bh. I heard at my old highschool (which is like 1/3 minority) they held a president poll just before the election and with very high turnout it was 55-33-11-1 Trump-Hillary-Gary-Stein
every grade except Freshman had a majority Trump, Freshman had him at around 49 I think. That means 1999, 2000, and 2001 all had majority Trump support even with a shitton of minorities. 2002 had slightly lower support however to my knowledge all that lost Trump support went directly to Gary, Hillary was ~33% across the board.

Don't worry. College will make sure these good little conservative angels become fully indoctrinated into becoming (((normal))) leftists.

Erm they are white, it's already been proven you fucking retard.

telegraph.co.uk/education/educationnews/10930854/Poor-white-pupils-put-off-school-by-multicultural-timetable.html

You're the deluded one, you so desperately want England in particular to be destroyed, you hate England that much because you're a bandwagoner, like the rest of them. I hope your family burn in the next Earthquake you little cunting Maori shit face.

Maybe that's because 60% of Generation Z is fucking Muslim

sorry mate but the current 16-18 year olds are definitely not redpilled, the younger ones potentially but i havent had much exposure to them

t. sixth former

Nah, it's exposure to things like 9/11 and the 2008 recession. The new generation is angry at the system for letting things like this weaken their nations, which will cause them to become more nationalistic. Kids who were bought up in the 20s with the wall street crash in the states grew up to be very conservative and very nationalistic. They were the ones who supported breaking America's neutrality and made America into an economic and militaristic powerhouse. The same is happening now, but all over the west

stop pretending like they even give a fuck about politics. Just like most teenagers ever, the majority of them are completely ignorant and carefree to things going on around them

THIS