Members of the Identitarian movement occupied the Centralbuilding of the Green Party in Berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement
bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/identitaere-bewegung-besetzt-gruenen-bundesgeschaeftsstelle-in-berlin
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6dIcMhoG4
youtube.com/watch?v=fYJB-wjrGsM
youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Identitarian movement
What is that?

This
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identitarian_movement

Let's see how long they last after these guys show up.

Gonna need a little more proof this isn't old.

Nice Source you have there.

oh lawd, please be true

Salsa found, but only in german

bz-berlin.de/berlin/mitte/identitaere-bewegung-besetzt-gruenen-bundesgeschaeftsstelle-in-berlin

can any krautbro translate this?

Well can we get a stream going by chance?

Green Party BTFO

if pol wants to find some pedos they should just read up on the Green party. It's not even hidden. They ran preschools to sexualize children.

Are they using the overwatch logo?

>occupied the Centralbuilding of the Green Party in Berlin

nice, I hope they hurt some greens

>wah this 1 party is not doing what we want

Translation pls, faggots, this is an english board.

Anti-terror unit against a break-in by protestors... Yeah no.

It's already over, they left.

It's a hoplite shield.

french right wing faggots try to get attention

please translate the bantz on their sign

wew I am sure this will make the greens think finally ... not

Womansrights

Multculti and massimmigration

I have long forgotten our women !

Are you lost marxist scum ?

>"Womenrights" are striken through
>"Massimigration "below that
>"you forgot our women"

all people on the pic are forever alone males

Translating.

horrible translations, pls kill yourself both

IB is a french organisation.

Not anymore they're all across Europe. Are you a leftist ?

Women's rights (scratched out)

Multiculturalism and massimigration

You guys have long forgotten about our women

Does anybody of these fools really think that this redpills just one normie? This gives those Identitären a bad image and every anti immigration thinker a bad one too.

What does that even mean in german politics?
France it is cancer you created

German politics is the cancer you fucking faggot.

Is 2millions sandniggers not enough now ? Fuck you cunt.

says the country with 5 million pure black people

Check out their facebook page. This happened yesterday.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-P6dIcMhoG4

Lol, how does it give them a bad image?
It's a demonstration, that's all. Don't be a pussy.

I don't know how it works in redneck country but at least in Germany, people don't appreciate some young faggots who are climbing on a party building to light up yellow smoke bombs.

Even if the leftists would do this to an AfD building, most people wouldn't like it.

And only because I say how most people think about it, it's not my opinion you faggot.

Yeah well the main difference is that we're not happy about it you cuck.

Wouldn't surprise me if the Identitären are founded by the German Intelligence Service like they founded the NPD (National Party Germany).

It's maybe controlled counter activism.

>t. nigger

IB got frontpage on all big german newspaper after they occupied Brandenburger Tor and got a lot of donations and new members. They now have chapters in every landers.

cool joke french, nobody here cares about your child organisation

kek The best translation is by an American

I don't think that this is true.

Political european youth movement against islamisation, immigration and globalisation. Asking for a remigration of most if not all non whites. Doing protests, agit propaganda, getting in the medias and spreading the message. Look for "Martin Sellner" on youtube, he's the boss of austrian chapter and does some english vlog to explain the mouvement.

took longer than expected:

On saturday, 20 activists of the Identitarian Movement occupied the balcony of the Green party's federal office in Central Berlin.

With this being the third major action this year, the Identitarian Movement is trying to gain attention in Berlin. At noon, 20 activists of the right-wing populist youth movement occupied the balcony of the Green party's federal office in Central Berlin.
"When we arrived at around 14:30, they disappeared at once," a police spokesman told the B.Z. Police are investigating for trespassing.

A member of the IB posted a photo of the action on twitter:
"Someone went up on @Die_Gruenen's balcony and left a present."

Back in August, activists of the IB climbed on the Brandenburg gate with a banner, which was classified as a great coup for the right revolution. In September, a radio transmission, with guests such as the Journalist Jakob Augstein, in the Maxim-Gorki-Theatre was interrupted using signs and slogans. The IB originated from France and gained attention accross the borders after an action in the french Pointiers in 2012.

At the right Compact-Conference in the Halong-Hotel in Berlin, one of the well-known leaders of the IB, Martin Sellner was invited as speaker in November. These activists are linked with the Pegida movement from Dresden. Since July 2016, the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution is observing the movement. Upon request, a spokesperson described it as "quite xenophobic".

1/2

The IB does not want to be associated with typical jump boots wearing neonazis. Those "patriots'" style is referred to as "old school" and "embarrassing" by Sellner in a video. The IB activists are staging as traditional Berlin Hipsters. They're wrapping right ideologies with Jutebeutel, Mate tea and full beards, trying to address younger people.

In Berlin, they're distributing their badge using stickers from Kotti up to the Bundestag. The most well known activist in Berlin is Robert Timm. When ever Martin Sellner is travelling to Berlin from his hometown Vienna, Timm is welcoming him with an admiring look, although he's dreaming of being as popular as his austrian fellow.

2/2

Put in a little bit of brainwashing and false sense of community, add a little grain of "impressive" actions and bam! Génération identitaire

Think what ever you want friend, I'm an identitarian myself and I know what I'm talking about.

Many shekels were earned ITT.

you underestimate our hate for france

youtube.com/watch?v=fYJB-wjrGsM

I thought Overwatch was dismantled.

We know that you prefer sandniggers hans.

Sure thing buddy

>J'ai 25ans je suis puceau, je pèse 117k et je ne bouge jamais de mon fauteuil mais je donne des leçons de patriotisme et de baston the post.

Get fucked fag.

Stop, tu va finir par nuire a ta propre image gamin, t'a encore beaucoup a apprendre de tes maîtres

>yfw Germany has a Cuck Squad

Please tell me what group you're into and what you've done, give me a good laugh.

Good job, Krauts.
Is there a chance you won't elect Merkel or Schulz in the coming elections.

Holy shit so the rumours are true, there are still some white people in france!

no.pe

Thats all of the white people left in france in that picture

They dont have a Trump character that could rally the dumb angry masses

Are you retarded? Read Wikipedia or whatever you have in France and you can see that the NPD was founded by the German Intelligence Service.

Lol, you earn the shekels and don't know it...

i_bet_the_jews_did_this.jpg

Yes, she is so unpopular, she MUST lose.

I don't give a shit about the npd dumbass I told you I'm an identitarian. We arent useless and retarded skinheads, they're only good for the media to scare people.

I don't need validation from other directionless young adults to express a false sense of accomplishement tru pointless demonstrations. Did you build your house? Do you grow your own food? Do you have a white wife and kids? Do you teach them the values of traditions, respect, hardwork, community?
Then don't make me laugh with your little group and shitty actions. You're doing nothing with your little banners and slogans, you'd better be pissing in the river hoping it turns yellow.
Wanker

Give blacked link pls.

Sadly it will only give yet another reason for cucks to whine about racism and nationalism.

Lel ok friend, you'll be great in your house with your wife and kids (pretty sure you don't actually have any but let's say you do), surrounded by niggers but glad you can grow your own carrots. I'm actually trying to help my people, my race, I'm not being a selfish cunt hiding because I lost all hope. If you had any idea how much of what you said apply to our mouvement you'd be surprise.

kek

post french version of those pics. Your "getting angry at stuff" group is not needed while the AfD exists

>Don't make me laugh with your little group and shitty actions.

youtube.com/watch?v=63eVhP51R7c&t

>You and all your silly Identitarian knnnnniggits

Trying to preserve your culture is selfish, okay.
I know we've got more or less the same ideas but I'm just not into that group wankering and waving flags to show you're angry thing.

Lol no

i love how the far right always claims to be acting to defend women

pussy whipped

>preserving ones culture is selfish.

MUSLIM DETECTED

We distribute food and clothes to white homeless every year. We have places opened in 5 big french cities where white can gather, talk freely and feel safe with their ideas. We have sportsroom where we teach young people how to fight. We take them camping around campfires, sing our folk's traditionnal songs, we talk to them about ancient stories, traditions and heroes our society is trying to erase. This is all forgeting our political stuff. We actually do things man, it's obvious you don't know us. I dont ask you to join, but yeah, we're on the same side.

He was sarcastic, amerifriend.

I've been in Berlin recently. It looks like The Strain.
By day you see mostly white people, turks, some negro but not so many really. Some annoying antifa. You have to resist the urge to firebomb the improvised street shows they make about white privilege or revolting "modern art".

By night the city get flooded by niggers. Thousands of them. Wherever you go you get followed by dozens of floating eyes in the dark. If you're lucky they will try to sell you hash, if not they will try to rob you. The latter experience can be averted if you threaten them first. Doesn't always work tho.
For example, there was this small group of negroes circling a group of white chicks in a club. They break out and come dance with my group, one of them kisses me. Negroes keep staring. One of them ambushes me outside, i kick his ass.

Before i know i'm surrounded by dozens of shitskins. More than 30. A fucking angry mob of niggers in full force against me and my 3 pals, with some antifa with earrings yelling something in hitlerspeak. We start running with a huge ass crowd of niggers chasing us, it looks like a scene from fucking Ace Ventura. We got our ass saved by a police van, the policemen literally opened the door of the van,yelled us to fucking get in and we escaped all together with the mob on our 6
Germany for fucks sake get your shit together

I hope so m8, Does your organization have any contacts or splinter groups in the states?

We have nothing in terms of youth groups.

Believable

what rights are women still missing in germany?

We have ties with AmRen but we can't officially developp in ths US because our stance is basically "one people, one homeland, gtfo ours". Since you're, well, euro americans, claiming US as our homeland too would blurr our message. We're actually the indians this time, getting replaced with muslims and niggers. We're white nationalists so we see you as brothers too, but we can only really developp in Europe.

Cute pasta, pasta nigger.

>our homeland gtfo ours
>invades germany
what do they mean with this?

Well, as an example, the right to not be raped by all the shitskins your government is importing en masse.

>Frauenrechte
Nur ein Hahnrei verteidigt diese Quelle allen Übels. Die Drecksfotzen sind doch der Grund, warum diese Gesellschaft untergeht. Hypersexualisierung ist der Niedergang westlicher Kultur. In dieser feministischen Dystopie wird der Wert eines Menschen nur noch nach seiner sexuellen Attraktivität bemessen. Wer kein superheißer Aufreißer ist und kein Interesse an geistloser Geilheit hat, muss wahrscheinlich schon bald fürchten, in ein Vernichtungslager deportiert zu werden, weil allein die Anwesenheit sexuell unattraktiver Männer für das überprivilegierte Drecksfotzenpack schon eine zu große Zumutung ist.

There's many ways to fight I guess.
I'm just leery about organisations, something to do with my blue collar pride, living in the countryside and having kids.
Just be sure that none of them non europeans people will set foot near here. We take care of our own and we know how to fight

>fashy symbol

I sense that the jews are behind this somehow.

I understand that, The US is weird because of the two party state, and its history. it is hard to convince people to be something other than the status quo.

A group here would function different, but we share the same values.

Our Nations are under different stresses,but we have no current Conservative Youth Organization to help network and proliferate the ideas of western philosophy.

English motherfucker. Do you speak it?

The right to have a government that gives a shit about them. Migrants make more money from the state than retirees and disabled people.

I'm sure you're fine with that though cause your a stupid piece of shit, crapping himself hoping Anette Kahane doesn't send the police after you to raid and trash your shitty 10sq metre refugee container.

تريد قراءته في اللغة السويدية؟

This is great God bless them.

you are a dumb leaf spouting bullshit

>Women's rights
Reminds me of the right to physical integrity (Recht auf körperliche Unversehrtheit) or what ever it's called in English. Some years ago they changed it, so female circumcision was outlawed, but at the same time denied men this right.
Did they change it so it applies to both sexes, or does our basic law still allow this?

The green party are all communist and faggots,prove me wrong

It's the goal actually. Get invovlved in your youth, acquire knowledge and a healthy lifestyle and then either get in politics or build a strong family with a good job and have lots of kids, lead by example, help yourself, your friends, your neighbours, and show them what being a community means.

We still try to do shit in our youth because we're not dead as a people yet, we can awake some whites. It's not about being angry, it's about using this anger to push our ideas in the mainstream politics. To force the media and politicians to talk about our problematics. To show people it's ok to be white and to refuse getting invaded. Recently we've been getting involved in the protests about the Calais' migrants replacement, and i can tell you the inhabitants of those small villages were pretty happy to see us getting in charge. They had no idea what to do or how to organize.

We also helped cops with their protests, now they see us differently and help protecting our places against leftists or allow us to do some things while they should be arresting us. There's still things to do, we won't live in a multicultural paradise, there will be either a massive remigration or a war. We have to get ready for both eventualities and make one of them happen as soon as possible, every year passing results in us being weakened by demography.

Look the last english video of Martin Sellner on youtube, after Trump's victory. He gives good advices about our philosophy, our approach of activism and how to start something.