Does anybody have any opinions on the Greak Lakes?

Does anybody have any opinions on the Greak Lakes?

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.hr/books?id=ydMNAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA7&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_mussel#North_American_invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=-051q1fqGbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think they're pretty great

they're not great

i hate it here

Haha fuck you Canada

I don't like them, you're either a lake or a sea, make up your fucking mind. Inland seas my ass

But they're freshwater.

They are lakes. Nobody calls them a sea. They are giant freshwater bodies.

The great lakes were never great!

Great Lakes are truly great, with the exceptions so Toronto and Chicago.

i know, iknow, i was joking. they're often called inland seas though, and it's a phrase they often use when teaching kids here

books.google.hr/books?id=ydMNAQAAMAAJ&pg=PA7&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q&f=false

Thanks Canada for dumping polutants into the St. Clair river. We've got nice riverfront homes here in Michigan, and on the other side of the river, Canada's got factories dumping fucking trash into the water. Thank you, environmentally-conscious Canadians for making this possible.

I cannot wait for the Day of the Rake.

they are the greatest
we should all move to michigan and make detroit great again, kick out the niggers

That's our fresh water supply. California, go fuck yourselves.

fuck off, we're full

we need to build a pipeline from them to california

who gives a fuck about some midwest rednecks

in The futur there will be a nation of people living under their own flag around the Great Lakes.

Make lakes great again.

Nuke them

they're pretty great

they're also ours, california doesn't get any. nor nevada, or any other of those west-coast fucks

maybe texas, because texas is pretty cool

make detroit great again when?

more like the "meh" lakes

Fuck you.

They're big lakes

I lost a ship there once. Wrote a song about it too

>Croatia
nobody calls the great lakes seas. I bet you probably think you're white too

Let the spooks keep it at this point. Too fucking cold here

Confirmed for knowing NOTHING about the lakes.

Try this on for size you eneducated fuck:
>Michigan steel mills dumping ore waste and other byproducts
>tannerite factories WHO HAVE BEEN SANCTIONED my Michigan government dumping petrochemical waste into Sherman ppark waters and the Great Lakes
>massive fuel deposits from substandard US shipping regulations

I know you don't understand this (you are probably a dumbfuck plumber or social science major) but I work in the field (HBSc/MSc Chemistry) of preserving and testing environmental damage for the Great Lakes. It is well known among people WITH THE KNOWLEDGE that the US pollutes the Great Lakes on a scale not comparable to Canada. Even your coast guard admits this, and has for years.

You can't even provide drinking water to your citizens though, so I wouldn't expect a burger like you to understand verifiable, objective science and env studies.

Don't you have anything better to do than to ask for opinions on giant lakes?

Fair enough, I'll do my own homework next time.

god, i try to be polite to americans, but your jelaousy of my country is getting ridiculous. just deal with being second place man, it's still really high up

>Living below the lakes
>Getting all that freezing cold air

not even once. I'm not sure how you guys can survive that shit. Went to Rochester one time, and I never want to go anywhere near that place during the winter ever again.

>leaf education
>worth a fuck

ours is better

>Great Lakes
>white

>for you

Don't tell anyone, but those lakes aren't really all that great.

Pretty great desu, even thought i got the shitty end of the lakes i still love them

t. Ohioan in Chimp infested Cleveland

You're entire state is sinking you Python fucking Cuban

I lived in Buffalo for 4 years, the Rust Belt is a sad place with bad weather. No wonder there are so many Polish people living there it's probably as depressing as Poland.

the leftmost one looks like a sneering jewface

it's not sinking, the water is rising you stupid nigger!

How can I be jealous of your country if I don't even know which continent Croatia I'd located?

>tfw live in medium sized cozy great lakes rust belt town in michigan
this is heaven Sup Forums

I always hate how people call Indiana a great lakes state, except for northwest Indiana, which isn't really Indiana, there is nothing culturally great lakes about Indiana. WE ARE NOT A GREAT LAKES STATE

t. Southern Indiana.

>Wanting to talk about the liquid jew

Kek

you'd be jealous because a citizen of croatia would know that, having basic geography skills.

I'm not him but I know that it took us close to 10 years to clean up Lake Erie completely, to the point where we can actually go to the beach and enjoy yourself safely. One of my professors told me that 30 years ago children wear playing on Lake Erie and they were throwing dead fish at each other. That creeps me the fuck out.

there were some pretty fucking big waves in lake supierior yesterday, i saw some dude walking down the highway in a wet-suit holding a surfboard.

during the next civil war, many naval battle will go on here over supply lines to the nigs holed up in chicago

10/10 lakes, would definitely lake again.

Maybe it's in germany?

Why would anyone go surfing in freezing cold weather?

You mean the based lakes?

pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

Chicago is the best part.

Superior great lakes coming in

buffalo fag here

The water is so goddamn dirty and fucking polluted i wouldnt even call it "fresh water"

Keep in mind im next to lake erie, the cleanest of the 5

I remember in elementary school that we used the acronym HOMES to remember them all.

>the state that features flint, Detroit and sharia.

Stop airing your goddamn visit Michigan ads feat Tim the tool man Taylor, Jamarcus.

I remember in elementary school, we never even learned about them. I still couldn't name anything other than Superior.

Why would I study rocks and minerals? Geography is literally the study of dirt.

in europe bodies of water of that size and span are called by the term of Sea, just because its freshwater doesn't mean we should be calling them lakes, but thats just my opinon and shit.

I have friends from Chicago that say they swim in Lake Michigan, that sounds disgusting based on how much sewage is in it. Never understood the appeal of the great lakes.

>One of my professors told me that 30 years ago children wear playing on Lake Erie and they were throwing dead fish at each other. That creeps me the fuck out.
That's creepy to you? Go to China and report back! Remember: we need to regulate ourselves into bankruptcy to save the planet but China gets a pass, okay?

Would help California's draught a lot, we should build a pipeline.

Where does Europe have bodies of water the size of lake Michigan?

Have another.

looks like an evil monster crab with a kike head.

Clevelandfag here, Erie is seriously the cleanest of the 5? You're kidding me

>let's copy yurop

get the fuck out.

You fucking kuffar, how dare you insult the great lakes

I was born and raised in the hell fire desert, the though of that much water & trees is really nice.

When's the best time to visit?

Huron Ontario Michigan Erie Superior

That's all I know bout dem lakes.

Maybe summertime, they're really fucking cold and filthy usually.

>Erie
>Cleanest

Give me a fucking break. It's probably Superior that is the cleanest

Nope, Commiefornia deserves to wither away in the drought

allright, that was funny

Didn't know Greece had lakes. Btw you misspelled "Greek."

haunted

look it up

the underwater sonar of dead ships and dead men

spooky

>tfw living right between two giant lakes during winter
>freezing rain, lake effect snow, windy as fuck, bleak overcast clouds all season, black ice everywhere, giant icicles occasionally killing people
>this will continue until april
SEND HELP

Stay away from them you desert dwelling retards. When you don't have any more water stay away from our lakes

tell them to stop
Lake Erie is the shallowest of the lakes. Lakes overtime without anymore pollution being added, will slowly get rid of all the pollution. The more deep the lake, the longer it takes

The Chinese are disgusting fucks wtf

Yeah pretty sick. Navigable as fuck too senpai

>being this jealous

Not as great as they used to be

Zebra clams have infested the waters so much that they are unusable

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_mussel#North_American_invasion

wet

Being a NEOfag I've grown to love lake Erie, and was disheartened to learn about the infestation of zebra muscles. If the world's water problem escalates I wonder if and what demands will be sent our way in terms of the water supply.

t. Cl3ve1ander

They don't have souls.

Fucker, you aren't a Michigander if you can't take -10F

I live right by lake Huron. Love going and sitting by the water watching the ships pass by.

Best part of Michigan

urban michigan is flat cement wasteland. the lake michigan shore all the way up to traverse city and charlevoix is awesome though. would be a good replace to retire if you like boats and watery shit, but not so much for jobs. grand rapids is kind of sweet though. every other lake city is over run with violent negros and crippling depression....northern chicago and parts of milwaukee are ok but you still have to deal with democrat old boy club politics...

Does any one know where the love of God goes
when the waves turn the minutes to hours"

Great rakes for great reafs

cause its fun goofus...youtube.com/watch?v=-051q1fqGbE

That looks fucking lame lol

The thing I dislike most about the lakes is that we have to share them with filthy leafs.