Austro Sup Forums - Duell VdB vs. Hofer

Come in here, Austrian Sup Forumsacks.

Based Hofer is debating the Green Cuck now on Pulse4.

Other urls found in this thread:

puls4.com/live-551
youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's be honest, it won't change anything today.

But it's still important.

makes premature neuwahlen A LOT more likely.

>Come in here, Austrian Sup Forumsacks.
I'm expected to be filial tonight and it takes 2 hours from my place to my parent's so no dice. Unless I put that on TV and tried my hardest to not open my fucking mouth during the talks.

I sure hope austria does not cuck itself

How likely is it that the nationalist will win the election?

Where can I watch?

According to the (((polls))) a bit better for the nationalist.
But it could also be that they try to do the reverse thing with Trump. Make the nationalist comfy be telling them they will win and secretly they hope that not many of them will go vote.

puls4.com/live-551

> mfw i unironically love this ad

youtube.com/watch?v=L7BQRGXFLJs

For some reason Puls4 always makes me think of "I feel pretty"... such a pretty face, such a pretty smile, I feel gay!

not good, i fear ((they)) will look that the left will win

danke

I haven't seen the ad what channel is it on?

>they will look
"Ensure", friend.

Also fuck it, I'm watching it with my parents. Wish me luck.

Who cares? last time Austria was important was in 1918. It is like the Kingdom of Saba.

>implying Hofer is scharf

I meant the poster

Hab schon so einen Grant wenn da drecks VdB sich als großartiger Demokrat gibt und dann sagt, er gibt der FPÖ ned den Regierungsbildungsauftrag weil er persönlich "möchte eine pro europäische Regierung". Diese Entscheidung hat aber ned der BP zu treffen, sondern die Österreicher.

Gott sei Dank Merkel is running for a third term. Honestly, meme anti-refugee candidates are just going to ruin Europe.

Troll dich Bernd

Go home, Merkel!

Van der Bellen ist furchtbar, er wiederholt nur irgendwelche leeren Phrasen.
Und jetzt hat er sich ganz besonders entlarft, weil er plötzlich eben das forderte, das es eine Minute vorher bei Hofer noch kritisierte.

>Kurden
Die berühmten Teppich Knüpfer

Die Debatte über die muslimischen Pfleger ist extrem unnötig...

Desto mehr über Kamelficker gesprochen wird desto mehr verliert bellend.

Fourth time actually.

Didn't know leftists are so regressive, they actually travel back in time.

Meint ihr, dass die Debatte noch viel Auswirkung auf das Wahlverhalten haben wird?

Nö. If I could bet on voter turnout I would bet on a 40% decrease

I don't know german, yet I'm still watching the debate. Sad!

I enjoy the laid back format, also croocked Hofer can't stand, what a cuck.

Exakt!

Jeder Mensch weiß, wie „fleißig“ unsere mindestsicherungsbeziehenden Muslime sind.

Mit den berühmten hochgelobten Teppichverkäufern kann er keine Punkte sammeln, das ist ein Schuss ins Knie.

Puls4 covers the 16 - 24 demographic so the very fact they ARE on that channel could change thing.
Ya, it's kind of comfy.

if you want to destroy your country vote hofer

if you want to destroy your race vote the default guy

kek

>Hofer cant stand
kek
Yes, being pro fugee and pro turk is political suicide in this climate. Only problem will be voter mobilization.

And he is about to give Hofer a nice bantz

The old fucker already talked shit about V4, Hungary and Poland. He doesn't want our country to take the direction of Poland.

btw, those two are the median Austrian cuck

Yes, thought the same. Faggots

The V4 doesn't realy exist it's just a meme which is resurrected whenever it's comfortable.

Ach du Scheiße.

i know just the place for them

>as an EUROPEAN
stahp

what? those fags realy embody the ultimate Cuck

I bet they study journalism or something

>le sexisums
Can we not?

Or sociology or Pädagogik

Left one looks like an FtM I know

what are they sayin about Drumpf (appropriate since it's a german name)?

Hahah le hitler vdb meme on television. Praise Kek!

Thats what I said. Keep low...

These are future "journalists" for DerStandard

Witnessed

VdB complained that Trump was sexist and racist during his campaign

wow the hitler pictures were pretty weak, coming from a nationalist party

This is actually a smart move, because it shows how stupid the “muh, you are a nazi!” argument really is.

what did Hofer say about him?

are you serious? that is pretty juvenile and inapropriate

>Stenzel
that (((nose)))

irgendwas mit medien

That different places had different customs and that such things shouldn't matter in international relations, basically.

He defended him a little bit. Said the american presidential campaign is always more personal and dirty. And that Donald deserves respect as the president of the US

On a greater scale Iam with (you). Regarding the election not so much.

btw, Stenzel is the best

nice..the old lady called out this communist cuck vdb.

That was actually very good.

Gogogogo Austria! Elect Hofer this time. We need to keep winning.

And we need to meme Merkel out of the German government. Honestly this bitch is a living example of why we need term limits. 4 fucking terms. She has ruined Europe, ruined Germany, betrayed the Germans... She is so power hungry and she can't stop.

Bros was this a good idea or completely retarded? I can't tell.

the eternal cuck.

thanks for that pic. sums up a lot - without words.

>tfw they look as interested in the debate as they probably are in actually voting

Checked

Merkel will be next.

what's your alternative to merkel? is there anyone?
first MAGA then MEGA

btw. puls4 just showed an anti-hofer commercial between their hofer vs. vdb debate..so how the fuck could you take them seriously?

haha der war gut!

What is this, a meme for ants?

That picture is refering to the stupid Nazi comparisons the Green make every day about the FPÖ, it's not meant to be taken seriously.

The message is:
“if we would do something like that, then you would cry. But if you do it, it's ok“

Now every time some stupid cuck argues with “Muh, Nazis!” everybody just thinks that they are stupid.

Good luck Austrian Bros, you can do it.

These Haselsteiner ads are pure fearmongering.

why on earth would anybody ever voluntarily get a ticket to watch a fucking TV debate in person
it's literally made to be broadcast on TV ffs

Thanks

>No to Hofer, No to Oxit
>Ad
Wtf?!

goddamn Hofer looks alpha as fuck

this picture makes me mad.... fuck this liberal arts students nu male cucks

hmm.. I liked it, because she didn't only say that vdb is a communist shill, but also that he lies about it and covers his true motives.
some edge-lord zecken maybe like the communist part, but old-enough people are suspicious.

Have to austrian qt3.14s

rifles for everyone?

>what's your alternative to merkel? is there anyone?

realistically, no.
either CDU (merkel party) and SPD will keep their combined majority, then the current government just goes on as before.
if they don't get a majority together, they will just form an even bigger, even more fucked up megacoalition by adding in the greens and maybe the FDP suckers (if they manage to get a seat this time)
then the government becomes even more of a leftist clusterfuck

would fug

Some people just like to get paid.
Unfortunately there are too many idiots who will do it for Facebook likes.

I hate this debate format with crowds, the clapping is so fucking retarded.

he just said something about Hitler

looks like the typical leftie cunt

Thank the U.S for that

didn't someone post here many times that if Merkel goes then Schultz has to fill her shoes? then you are in realy for a ride

This!

If you want to get cucked, you can have her.

I'm member of ÖVP and I voted for Hofer last time. Should I vote him again? He doesn't really represent conservative values but I like his pan-German nationalist agenda.

Can it realy be that Corinna Milborn is somehow fair and unbiased today? At least more than normal?

you are pushing this too far, how is she leftie? becasue she is young? wtf man

but also would implode in a year or so, the bigger the coalitions the weaker they are.
Especial when you have some ultra lefties inside them like the greens or die linke

Actually it's more likely that Merkel will stay and Schulz already said that he wants to continue his job in the EU parliament.

Holy shit, they really do hate each other. Hofer fucking savage AF.