New Superman

Interesting new take on a familiar concept our blatant pandering to the Chinese market?

Attached: NSM_Cv1_ds.jpg (900x1384, 1.03M)

I don't think it can even be released in China given the subjects it tackles

>our
Good job misspelling the most important word in your post OP.

since when did Krypton have asians

how is this still running?

It's cancelled at #24

How banned would it be instantly? I'm surprised North Korea didn't mention anything about how they were depicted in the North Korean Aqua Man arc. That said I really like the series so far and it's interesting how the characters aren't one hundred percent piggybacking off of the success of legacy characters and actually forming their own identities along the way. I've only read the first two volumes but that's what I take from it, how is volume three plus the current issues?

If DC has not been seriously pushing for their comics to sell in China, no, it's not pandering. Please leave Sup Forums.

Since like COIE, they have been in background shots and shit. Though Kenan is human

No, that's just the start of (presumably) the last arc

He’s an super soldier experiment

the second one

The former. It does some really interesting mythology stuff and has a fun cast.

It's the best straight/classic superhero book out. Tightly plotted, great characterization, heart, humor, interesting mythology. Only problem is the art sucks.

>Interesting new take on a familiar concept

This one

It's actually very good. This is how you do "legacies", because they're their own thing, and have no intention of replacing the originals

I think the art has been mostly fine outside of like the third arc

Interesting new take on pandering to the Chinese market

Interesting new take on blatant pandering to the Chinese market.

It's being cancelled? Google brings up nothing, hell google doesn't even have stuff on issue 24 in the first place, doesn't it come out in June?

Solicits uses the term "last adventure"

We need to start bugging Snyder about why JLC doesn't have a book under New Justice

There’s nothing official out, just a blurb in a solicit saying that the JLC is heading towards their final mission

Both.