PIZZA IMPLOSION

Continued from Pic unrelated

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/

>I have cracked into (an unidentified pizza restaurant) and I have found over 2GB of videos of children being raped and an encrypted client list on their servers, need help

>I have cracked into (an unidentified pizza restaurant) and I have found over 2GB of videos of children being raped and an encrypted client list on their servers, need help

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonlife.com/2011/03/09/2011-the-young-and-the-guest-list/
wethepizza.com/admin/login
domain.com
icann.org/epp#ok
web.archive.org/web/20141216172512/http://wethepizza.com/about
web.archive.org/web/20121118070431/http://www.wethepizza.com/media/photos/photo_hortons_kids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fake and gay

Continuing from previous bread:

Alefantis and Mendelsohn are both mentioned in this article.

washingtonlife.com/2011/03/09/2011-the-young-and-the-guest-list/

Bumping

Wethepizza.com the fucking website is down. They are monitoring the situation!!
PLEBBIT OP WAS NOT A FAG

wethepizza.com went down for "maintenance"

I dont understand this meme.

THIS IS NEW BREAD

USE THIS INSTEAD

Boom.

If OP was just a LARPer, why would We, The Pizza bother to take down their site? I find it highly unlikely that any significant number of people started trolling it. Even Comet Ping Pong never took down its site.

It'd be different if it was a Facebook page or something, but their whole website?

Now reddit's down? Holy pepperoni

>its literally fucking nothing and never will be anything
pol btfo once and for all

>1 post by this id

The "we the pizza" website went down its no longer LARPing

Jew.

raddats up for me

so coincidence.

until there is definitive proof this is fake and gay

>for chin fond the luli sex club

Possibly fake and gay, I really want child sex island to be uncovered before the year is up. Everything else has been going so right this year. This is Sup Forums's final quest

Well that's suspect as fuck killing the site, they're watching really close, it is possible they were that sloppy, maybe didn't know what they were doing, just greedy, or cocky, what with all the apparent gov protection they had in place.

lol Search engines were already scrubbed before that Leddit user posted that. But not all the way. Laziness from an invulnerability feeling.

That is why DC is a weak point in all this. Disney is untouchable because of their corporate power. LA is too public and under a lens. NYC doesn't have enough open & isolated space for anything like this long-term.

DC is the weak spot for us to hit them. It also has the highest potential for damage inflicted if we can find anything.

And when we find them. There will be a genocide of Jews for real. Or at least an exodus.

Wethepizza just put up a coming soon page you fucktard. THIS IS NOT A DRILL

this a rare jahans, i wish my windows 7 wasn't glitched or whatever i can't copy pasta

still up:
wethepizza.com/admin/login

by now i bet they have wiped the site clean

can someone call them and demand to speak to the manager and then ask the manager why their website is down? Scheduled maintenance? Why is this maintenance in the middle of a sunday afternoon right after news of potential pedophilia evidence has been leaked?

Someone needs to put a manager on the grill and try to get them to break.

They don't know how, they had the site built, they're probably using a web builder

Hold up, think it vulnerable to sql injection?

Domain Name: WETHEPIZZA.COM
Registrar: DOMAIN.COM, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 886
Whois Server: whois.domain.com
Referral URL: domain.com
Name Server: NS1.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server: NS2.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server: NS3.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Name Server: NS4.NAMERESOLVE.COM
Updated Date: 26-sep-2016
Creation Date: 06-oct-2009
Expiration Date: 06-oct-2021

you called?

>2009
Damn

you pizza gate autists r on a whole new level.

legit have me scared to order pizza from these sick fucks. send them all to jail

can we find out when the site was registered?

just to confirm if the leddit poster was joking around, creating a fake website a couple of days ago, now takes it down himself and jerks off to people thinking he actually did something.

holy fuck I'm retarded, don't mind me.

Can't read apparently.

bump, this might be something.

elitists will raid like mad right about now. stay safe, anons

THERE WEBSITE ISN'T DOWN FFS.
It's a coming soon page. god does anyone know how to build websites in Sup Forums. You gais are retarded.

if reddit OP got in... someone else can

Just so you all know, comet pizza is filing a libel suit and is going to name anybody who posted shit about child rape st their restaurant. They've already got a list of IP addresses from hiroshimoot

Website was available b4

Make sure to kys soon u virgin poor neet

Coming soon since 2009????
See

FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY
FAKE AND GAY
>FAKE AND GAY

I was just on the website earlier an hour ago. It was fully functional.

Reminder:

Pizzagate is a false flag operation to make the alt right look like retards

FUCK OFF CTR!

I loaded the page just before it went down, here's a screenshot I took just now of the site.

Went down about 20 minutes ago maybe.

Bumping for slice

This is the weakest attempt at derailing I've ever seen. You must be a woman.

FUCK OFF TIN FOIL CUNT

Present one piece of actual evidence supporting pizzagate. Not rumor, coincidence, or conjecture. Do you have even one piece of real evidence?

Alt right advocate.
'The Law' meme.

Their website has been up since 2009. YOU DON'T FUCKING TAKE IT DOWN AND PUT A COMING SOON PAGE! BTFO

handkerchief pedo codes are super fishy ---

also bill clinton flying to little st james

So no actual evidence, gotcha

You do realize investigations happen after an indictment and after the trial guilt is ascertained.

And you do realize you need some basis for an investigation, right?

Why are you even on fuckking Sup Forums GTFO newfag

What's a newfag?

Libel isn't a basis to sue you fucktard. It's all Jewry. A defender of Jewish Law is no fellow Pol user of mine.

Leave

>pol finds some words
>makes up context
>omg pedo conspiracy
>start making numerous threads
>still no actual evidence
stay classy pol

oh god....

>As democratic lawmakers settled in for a long day and night
>(and now another day)

>...the best pizzas around DC

I'm literally shaking guys

It's our fucking board normie. We post what we fucking want. We insult whoever we want.

christ..

What do you consider evidence? Eyewitness testimony? If so, that's been around since the 1980s. (Google it, check YouTube).

Bill Clinton flying to "pedo island" many times w/out secret service is a fact, released via FOIA.

Everything else is just pieces to the puzzle.

"Hanky code" is a real thing. It may be coincidence that Podesta and his friends just happen to talk in "hanky code" to each other. It's probably totally innocent, and doesn't mean anything. People totally still use handkerchiefs all the time, and talk about the pizza related maps they put on them. Obviously.

No.
you may know me by my handle, weev.

web.archive.org/web/20141216172512/http://wethepizza.com/about

>Smells are richer. Sights are more beautiful. Sounds are clearer and tastes more glorious with “we.” “We” brings meaning to the mundane. When “we” joins together and puts another before “I” and “me,” the world becomes a better place.

lol normie

fuck off leaf

That's your evidence of a pedophile ring? Kek

web.archive.org/web/20121118070431/http://www.wethepizza.com/media/photos/photo_hortons_kids/

You first.

Potential honeypot. Tread lightly.

Jesus the shilling is real

fake

See? This is a false flag to discredit Sup Forums. Make sure pizzafags know they aren't welcome.

WHY WON'T YOU REDDITORS GTFO?

The time of Evil on the plane will end you know?

NO U

thanks, that's what I said but more detailed. was too lazy to give an obvious alphabet more info.

Oh woah Pedophiles have arrived to shut us down. Where are your Yarmulkes. Sign in here. www.HebrewBibleIsALie.GoFuckYourself

You shills cannot be this fucking dumb. All the shit that has been gathered, it is impossible at this point for it to all be a coincidence.

>mfw its literally fucking nothing

screencap this.

What? Podesta likes pizza, and bill Clinton likes sex. That's not even a coincidence. That's just random observations.

> WE WUZ PIZZA 'N SHIEEEEEEEET

Thanks for bringing up the old Sup Forums. It's like living 2005 all over again.

What a time to be a live

It's fun seeing the Reddit fags come here and totally lose their shit when mods don't ban anyone questioning their shithead conspiracy.

Oh we should stop looking into this since we don't have a dead child covered with Podesta's semen? Get fucked shill.

Fuck off.

(((They))) really are behind it all, aren't they?

(Mods).
Not (Janitors).
G O
B
A
C
K

Whatever it is, sure sent pedos into faggy tizzy, reaction is telling, keep it up boys, sleep deprivation

>replying to an autistic americuck

checked.

You are right, leaf. But that is not an autistic americuck, that is a paid shill from Soros.

I'm still waiting for a single piece of evidence about pizzagate. They only thing redditfags do in response is try to get in an argument about who is a shill, so you don't notice the complete lack of evidence.

Remember the Six Goyrillion conspirators who tried to find the truth. Goyim these people can't be trusted. They're conspiring against G-d's Chosen.

That would be glorious as there would be public record of everything admitted as evidence
>there's a reason Hillary has never pursued anyone over the accusations of tape, murder and Satanism

It's ok. Not everyone is smart enough to recognize evidence when they see it.

>leaf
MODS