I am a single mom… My life, unlike most younger girls on here, comes with restrictions and...

>I am a single mom… My life, unlike most younger girls on here, comes with restrictions and, I suppose my priorities are slightly different as well.
>I prefer to date successful men that are looking for someone to pamper.

Is there ever a situation in which you'd date a single mother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sESMzXEPSps
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No

well said

>Is there ever a situation in which you'd date a single mother?

If the kid was in college/moved-out.

only if she's not a mom

not now

not ever

someone should edit that and put tattooed single mommy.

As a successful man I can assure her that we aren't looking to pamper any women, especially not single mothers, successful men get pampered.

Absolutely not

fpbp

All these whores should just kill themselves in my opinion, and all the beta men, willing to slurp up those sloppy 87ths.

I know a girl whose a single mom. She lived under a bunch of Christfaggots whose family friend raped her and got her pregnant when she was 15, and since they were Christfags, they forced her to keep the fetus. She got really fucking unlucky and ended up with twins. The guy got away and feld to Canada, I think

The only good part was that she had her parents willingly raise the kids while she went to school, and is now at the university.

She isn't looking to be in anything and barely socializes, so I guess in this case, maybe?

I would date a hot one for easy pussy but never ever even consider marrying her. I'd be thinking about how fucking stupid and undesirable she is the entire time.

>>I prefer to date successful men that are looking for someone to pamper.
I bet you are you stupid whore

fpbp

Certainly not a tattooed one, you filthy slut.

>Proud to be a tattooed mommy
Why does everything have to be reduced to identity politics?

If she had been married to the father and he died maybe. Otherwise fuck no.

Save her from herself user, imagine the insecure hole you could fill.

fend for yourself, trash

Oh wow. I'm sure there are successful men who are thrilled about the idea of dating a single mother.

I'm a fucking loser and I wouldn't touch this cunt. Why would anyone actually successful even bother?

I date one and bang regularly AMA

>insecure hole
Good way of putting it. You could probably fist her without her noticing.

I would never be able to date/love a single mother, way too much baggage for me.

Huh. Funny thing is I just assumed she was a single mom, even though the picture didn't specify.

And the baby isn't even black...

My girlfriend is covered in tattoos and its sexy, she's traditionalist as fuck as well.

Not for marriage, except maybe a widow who just rolled snake eyes in the game of life

>I prefer to date successful men

Really? I think everyone prefers to date succesful people, but very seldom succesful people prefer to date the least succesful.

>>I prefer to date successful men that are looking for someone to pamper.

Basically admitting to sex for handouts right there. Not even hinting that a "date" would lead to a relationship let alone marriage.

Fuck these spoiled cunts.

not if she has a tattoo

Dating a single mom, pic related.

>dating for year and a half
>refuse to ever meet kid
>she's low maintenance
>just gunna date her for another 6 months

None of my friends know she has a kid and I dont let her bring it up around people, especially my family

>I date one and bang regularly AMA
Do you like vicariously tasting another man's penis every time you kiss her?

If she lost her Husband in the Meme Wars maybe.

I suppose as long as the child is aryan

I could keep them as fuck dolls, but never a serious relationship

Nope, she's been divorced for a while so that skin is long gone.

No.

>dating a roastie

wew lad

That's kind of awful

This is story is very suspect...

Smells like lie to me.

AMERIKEKED.COM

No.

Never.

>Traditionalist
>Tattoo

A born again virgin at maximum

Who are you quoting?

Pic related, a single mother, is literally venerated in certain circles of Sup Forums.

Go figure.

Dating and courtship is dumb and not worth my time.

ADOPTION
D
O
P
T
I
O
N

Oh fuck, last year I was a long-term substitute teacher at an elementary school and one of the administrators was this unbelievably sexy blonde chick. Talked casually with her (while she was eye-fucking the hell out of me) and found out she was a single mom. Literally completely ghosted her after that. Bullet:dodged

Yeah long enough for me to fuck her and drop her like a bag of rocks

ITT: a single mom talks about herself in third person

>being damaged goods with baggage
>wanting premium men

why are women so naive

>talking to a cutie
>she isn't a single mom
>she voted trump
>feels good man
>remember she likes nigger culture, hardcore into drugs and wants to get her fucking areola tattoo'd into the shape of a heart

JUST.

>I date one and bang regularly AMA

Have you dated a non mother before? How do you put up with a ruined pussy who wasn't even destroyed by your own baby?

I fucked about 5 mums and every single ones pussy was loose as fuck.

>A leaf
>And a single mother

Two huge NOPES

Only beta virgin autists worship her,

Her kids are already 7 years old, and she's blind in one eye from the attack

Why would you drop a bag of rocks?

>my wifes son
words that I will never utter.
ever.

14th trimester abortions

youtube.com/watch?v=sESMzXEPSps

>So! T'all you fine dandies so proud, so cocksure, prancin' aboot with your heads full of eyeballs! Come and get me I say! I'll be waiting on ya with a whiff of the 'ol brimstone. I'm a grim bloody fable... with an unhappy bloody end!

>AMA

You have to go back.

>I fucked about 5 mums and every single ones pussy was loose as fuck.
She must had fucked someone in the same day before you.

The loose pussy is a myth.

It's a trap gentleman. DO NOT DATE SINGLE MOTHERS. HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR YOURSELF.

She sounds like a nice lady.

>Have you dated a non mother before?
Yes quite a few times, at the time I didn't know she had a kid
>How do you put up with a ruined pussy who wasn't even destroyed by your own baby?
Vaginas start to retighten, not to mention I am fairly large down there. If a Magnum XL is still tight for you than we share similar sizes.

Booty call single mothers? Holy shit yes nonstop.

Date?

Nope.

no

Is there ever a situation you'd ever buy a car that's already been in a wreck?

Still sounds fake.

The eye could have been damaged by other means

Define date. I'd hump and dump, but the fuck would I raise someone else's kid.
Being cucked doesn't really appeal to me.

Yes alot of people here were raised by one. good on you for not having an abortion.

speaks truth, and any woman with intelligence would would realize that

single moms bought the bullshit and should deal with the consequences of it, not be placed on a pedestal

It baffles me how anyone could ever even write a sentence like that. No shame, no self-awareness, no consideration for others. Just, "I'm looking for someone to pamper me. GIMME GIMME GIMME!" like a fucking child. Wow.

Yeah. To warm up my dick in her wet warm holes during the cold Siberian winter and drop her later.
Unfortunately, infanticide is strongly prohibited, because a lot of single moms can be re-used if you manage to get rid of other mans baby.

Only if she's shared sexually by her offspring and me

If she's a widow and I'm like 60 or so.

so i said i'd never do this online dating thing LOL but here i am so w/e

im a REAL WOMAN so all u boys out there who cant handle REAL CURVES will not be getting with me kthx

im into tattoos, clubs, my son, and feminism, so if u voted 4 drumpf then just click next cuz i dont wanna deal w/ racist

u need at least a masters degree 2 message me, ive tried dating guys w/o and it just doesnt work sorry

also need a real job n be tall b/c i dont date broke short boys lol and plz dont even message me tryin 2 argue cuz ill just block u

ya so message me if u think u can keep up w/ me, if u cant handle me at my worst u dont deserve me at my best

XOXOXOXO

depends, but in general, no.

my sister was a single mom who took the situation and turned it into a real life. put herself through school, became highly successful despite the control freak she married becoming physically abusive after their second child. proud of her and she's happily remarried, raised some great kids

so if they're goal-driven, sure. i dated a degenerate single mother when i was in my early 20s. if they have children and talk about how much they love wine, that is a red flag.

Being a single dad is awesome, on the other hand. I got 2 kids (satisfied, won't make more unless "dream woman" comes across, which is kinda like winning in lottery), and a job, and my life is fullfilled with joy and fun.

tfw

>No woman to nag to me
>I can decide how I raise my own children
>They are well mannered and well spoken girls
>I myself decide what we buy, when we buy, what we eat, when we eat
>Absolutely NO need to pamper a woman who is not related in blood

Why the fuck would I even WANT to date anyone? OP is just dependant, lonely piece of crap. I have total freedom, AND children - everything one could hope for, my genes are continuing.

Sex is sex, but one does need a relationship for that. I date single moms for that, having sex when I have some time off from work and kids are at their grandparents. And they know it. And everyone is happy. I couldn't be more happy (well, more money would be welcome ofc but otherwise). When kids move out, I am going to monastery, or living alone, enjoying breathing, music and nature. Women are just a burden after children. Of course, I do keep "family values" high, but those are nearly unachiveable in modern times, when women are not dependant on men, and there are no harsh punishment for women if they act like sluts.

Nope

>My friend and her boyfriend have an issue.
>third person
Tits or GTFO, bitch.

>dating old hags as a man of any age

kurwa nie

>nigger culture
there are some good trap rap songs
>drugs
drugs are fun
>areola tattoo'd into a heart
hot, but I'd never date someone who did that

If she had the measurements of Jessica Biel, the face of Diane Kruger, the loyalty and bearing of Nancy Reagan and the sexual vigour of a playboy bunny on speed. And if her baby was white.

You have to carefully figure out what was the cause of her death. She may be a black widow.

Single mothers should follow the parental model of Kronos.

go back to /d/

It comes with the vagina

>single moms

Never unless we were both single parents

>muh traditionalism
Hey, faggot, tattoo culture is much older than any known language or country.

Only if she was a widow.

what happened to the wife?

This is my goal.

No

Single moms tend to have their shit together in a big way. It's refreshing because they aren't dependent at all. They will also lower their standards because they have a kid, meaning you can date one that's better looking than the kind of woman you'd normally date.

Also kids are cute. Who doesn't like kids?

I recommend it. I've dated single moms and would again.

Maybe if you're a negro or something. No civilised culture indulged in tattoos until recently.

If I'm widowed and she's widowed perhaps.