youtube.com/watch?v=GQs2nRnZBPE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It has always been 1979 you dope, I played it as the closing song at my wedding

I've never met a person who thought it was 1969

What's going on in this thread?

it was always 1979

sage

Sup Forums.org/rules#global7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.

I always thought it was Hagen-Daz Ice Cream. ..

Mandela effect is the most retarded thing I've ever read.

Nehhh, 1969 is tooo old. That's when Janis Joplin and Hendrix were still around nigga.

Maybe your thinking of the summer of 69 by bryan adams? or maybe you are just a tremendous nigger dick sucking faggot?

it's interview with A vampire not with THE vampire right ?
i really like the fil and i watched it many times and i'm sure that it was an "A" not a "THE" .. somone please confirm.

>40 million views
I haven't listened to this band for about 10 years, were they always this popular?

_donald

Mellon Collie has always been popular as fuck.

ok what the fuck is going on
it was always 1969 i remember clearly cause my sister was born that year.
also 1979 doesn't fit cause there are too many syllables

You must be new here.

It was always 1979 idiot

You're thinking of a different song, jackass.

youtube.com/watch?v=9f06QZCVUHg

Both of these. I did this trying to find the song a couple of times before. 1969 doesn't even make sense.

In the 90's they were one of the well known groups out there

>leaf
>doesn't listen to the pumpkins

our lady peace shill detected

Why does Sup Forums call the Smashing Pumpkins "redpilled"? Their lyrics are a bunch of meaningless nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=k0mRfECsHrc

They probably have a half dozen songs that were insanely popular when they were relevant. The average person who liked them on the radio probably wouldn't give a shit about 95% of their work though. Maybe this is true of most bands.

Anyone have any recs for some bands that capture the sound from this song?

Hard to explain without sounding autistic, but this song has always had a very unique kind of "texture" to it, not sure how to explain.

Obviously assuming you guys have better taste than Sup Forums

the cranberries are the best.

Clumsy is great

It's a pretty decent BoC song

No 1969 is a different song entirely by the stooges and other bands, 1979 was always the Smashing Pumpkins song and it doesn't reference the year at all so the syllables don't matter.

he has such a whiny, nasty voice. He ruins his songs, just like Bjork.

youtube.com/watch?v=w8kyfhABWug

>Shakedown 1979, cool kids never have the time

It does reference the year IN THE FIRST FUCKING LINE.

Nineteen seven nine. Kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4xJ4hZ6toQ

sure

They were like America's radiohead. Both had some jams, but are overrated as fuck.

Oh it's one of the retards with shitty brains circlejerk about their wrong memories threads again

The last 10 years have proven that it is impossible to overrate a great band.

Listen here faggits
You either remember wrong either there is a giant conspiracy to make people think that Kit-Kats are in fact KitKats

I'd imagine it and a lot of the songs on that album were inspired by shoegaze's multilayered sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=t0dJqlvOSq4

Oh shit I'm from the Universe where it was 1929

It was always 1979, you faggot.

Billy Corgan is definitely redpilled. He has appeared on Alex Jones a few times, and he used to date the infamous white nationalist Tila Tequila.

They were for about 5 years during the 90s and then fell off the face of the earth. I think it's hilarious how gen z kids think they were some legendary band or some shit when the Smashing Pumpkins was just another alternative band among many others.

literally kys

am i a pleb for thinking that this and Tragic Kingdom are some of the best albums out there?

1969 is by the Stooges you fucking queer. It's always been 1979

faggots

did anyone actually think it was 1969?

You should never out yourself as underage.

germany confirms it

Interview mit EINEM (a) Vampir

Retards, faggots, psyop, distraction

fuck you

sage

The girl's cute. Who is she?

Their best songs are not their hits. I challenge you to listen to Mellon Collie from start to end. It is amazing!

Mid 90s production sounded great because studios hadn't been completely taken over by computers yet and bands still relied on things like talent and creativity when making records. It was also pre MP3, everyone listened on CD which actually sounds good and you could actually hear the high end and mixes had "weight"

Gish and Siamese Dream is better.

oh yeah

fucking kinda hurts to listen too, good times

Mandela effect

Hillary Clinton won the 2016 election not Donald Trump

its always been 1979 jesus christ this mandela shit is retarded

1969 is the Board of Canada song

No, the Mandela shit isn't retarded, OP is a fucking retard but the Mandela Effect is absolutely real even if some faggots really are simply remembering stuff wrong like OP

It was always 1979 stupid fag

1979 is the year Billy Corgan became thirteen and officially a teenager. the song 1979 is about teenage life and living in the suburbs

Don't be stupid none of this shit is real and you're stupid for believing it

>1969 by the smashing pumpkins is actually 1979
It always has been
T. Huge Smashing pumpkins fan since they formed.

I'm a believer in the Mandela effect, but you should take this retarded shit to /x/

>i remembered something incorrectly or was never actually told the correct information in the first place
>must be CERN shifting the timelines

challenge is definitely the correct word. Awful album.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

There are some pretty creepy ones.
Like the Berenstein/Berenstain shit
I learned how to read on those books, and I know what I read 1000's of times. It was def Berenstein up until recent.

Same with the Star Wars one. I grew up on those movies, and he def fucking says "Luke I am you're father" Not anymore though.
Even James Earl Jones the guy who voiced Darth Vader says it changed some how in his lifetime.

Always was 1979, Brainiac.

you're a dumbass

Those aren't creepy.

Incorrectly remembering an E in place of an A is far from "creepy".

And considering the majority of such suffixes in names is -stein, it's no wonder people incorrectly remembered it.

"Luke, I am your father," isn't creepy, either. It contains the same basic information just reworded.

Guess what? Your memory isn't perfect; and people are prone to making the same small mistakes and repeating them. It's not a creepy conspiracy: it's poor memory at work.

That song doesn't even feel like 1969 you faggot.

Love the band shame billy corgan is a massive faggot irl

>the song 1979 is about teenage life and living in the suburbs

How did he capture the feel so fucking well? Whenever I listen to it I can just imagine myself behind the high school bleachers smoking cigarettes with all my friends on a cool fall night.

such a great band in their time

youtube.com/watch?v=GQs2nRnZBPE

is dating Courtney love the ultimate redpill?

Autism: the thread. Pic related goes in all fields.

No. But it's a one way ticket for a course of prescription antibiotics.

Adore is best

That was a great wedding, I remember being there!

What's creepy about it is that I specifically remember these things a certain way, but it's not that way anymore.
That is fucking creepy you retard. History has been changed.
>It's poor memory at work
You haven't done enough research on the topic, and it shows.
But I guess I'm just a dumbass that has no idea what he's talking about.
Solid argument.
People will

how the fuck could you be this confused OP?