What is your opinion on Transgenders?

What is your opinion on Transgenders?

Kill them all

Mental illness. Should be eradicated.

I'd slip cyanide into their hormones

don't care, half of them will commit suicide anyway.

They are disgusting abominations and belong in the crazy house

Real women have vaginas. Chris Chan is not a woman

fpbp

I want to fuck them all

We eradicate mental illness by treating it.

You need to be 18 to post here.

hehe

they're hot, I'd fuck them in the ass

As long as they behave like proper human beings and don't show their bullshit into people's faces they're very welcome.

SJWs are faggots. The ones who pass as cis, live a normal life and STFU about their identity politics are w.e

I'd smash that

why should i have an opinion on them.
let them breath

Post boypussy.

I don't care what they do to themselves

gas_yourself.png

negative

It is a mental illness and should be treated as such. These people are fragile and deep down they hate themselves. Schools need to teach kids the value of their gender, and encourage children to accept themselves instead of demonizing male behavior and deifying homosexuality as a paragon of society.

This, Even the most flamboyant and faggoted of gay men do not even come close to how loathesome trannies are.

Trans-trenders is more correct

kids bought into the trending identity fashion/politics it's all just for attention

so many of them are going to be absolutely fucked in 10 years.

If they look like freaks, kill them.

If they look feminine and hot, fuck them.

Zap

only if they actually look like a women
most transniggers don't look legit

Kill yourself mentally ill freak

Kill yourself insane faggot

Kill yourself faggot weirdo

Kill yourself autistic faggot neckbeard

Kill yourself faggot

RARE
A
R
E

Sup Forums is slowly turning me gay. First it made me despise women thanks to feminism and now it's making me wonder if my life wouldn't be happier if I shared it with a cute trap who is politically conservative.

>and don't show their bullshit into people's faces

if they're cute, they could shove their boipussies into my face all day

Mentally ill. Just like people with eating disorders.

They are the product of a society that has vilified masculinity and exulted femininity in males as the ideal. Children growing up in this atmosphere naturally shun their male aspects for more favorably viewed female aspects, even if these female aspects are false. This post will probably be ignored, they usually are, but I sincerely believe that this is more about influence by media than some genetic characteristic.

Burn 'em all

I wish Sup Forums could stop talking about those faggots.

whocares? Many more important matters than identity politics. Someone discriminating on the basis of identity alone, is playing directly into the cultural marxist push for identity politics to dominate discourse

Who is this semen demon?

traps are far superior

Indifferent, they are humans too.

I've met one transgender person in my life and I just referred to them by their name and avoided pronouns like the plague. It's awkward honestly.

I dont care about them and i ignore them unless they feel like they need special rights. they literally dont affect my life whatsoever.

still, if you have a dick you go to be men's room. period.

absolutely degenerate

They'll eventually kill themselves, just keep ignoring them and do not give them any special snowflake privileges

Kill yourself deluded faggot neckbeard

Kill yourself autistic faggot loser

Kill yourself mentally ill faggot

Kill yourself insane deranged faggot freak. Anzu is a real biological woman with a vagina. Go back to Sup Forums cringy sperg

Mental disorder. What else is there to say?

More

>one month on HRT
This is what happens when the left killed all the gatekeepers. Informed consent should not exist, it just allows any faggot that wants to be the little girl to pop pills and grow tits and demand you call them women.

These fucks should still be forced to do Real-Life Experience (RLE) so they can go out looking like men in dresses and get beat to death in public by nigger squads.

Ass Buggery is strictly for manly men-
>law #1 for Nation of Greece

If they pass they can stay.

fuck I wish I was that skinny and pretty

I'd be cool with becoming a trap but I don't want to risk turning out ugly.

just imagine how tight his/her asshole is

moar?

>they literally dont affect my life whatsoever

Fuck off retard tranny abominations want to be able to take showers in the same bathroom as 8 year old girl. Stop enabling those circus freaks

Kill yourself faggot leafnigger

Trans-What?

CUTE@!!!!!!!

>"You dont want to ravage my tight boipucci user?"

I bet Pence would like to smash some boipussy too.

Welp. There goes my lunch.

They're mentally ill.

fuck off

I'm cute AF

i'm not an 8 year old girl, so it doesn't affect my life at all. what.. some FtM using the men's room is going to bother me?

as i stated, if you have a dick you use the men's room.

Killl yourself faggot retard go back to Sup Forums trash

Kill yourself faggot

Go jump off a bridge you repuslive ugly abomination

Kill yourself autistic faggot neckbeard go back to Sup Forums

It literally comes down to this.
>Boys are taught not to be boys, and be more like girls. ("Huh maybe i should just be a girl then so people stop fucking with me, and life can get handed to me easy")
>Girls are taught that boys have an unfair advantage in life just because of their birth (T-t-t-t-thanks 2nd and 3rd wave feminism)
"Hmm maybe i should be a boy since I'm already ugly, and like 'boy' things, so I'll get a cutie gf, and get all that patriarchal privilege"

I gotta admit, there's load of hotter trannies than this one.

mental illness that needs to be treated not encouraged

Abominations. Need to stop being promoted and sent to an insane asylums.

Kill yourself autistic ugly faggot weeaboo neckbeard

Kill yourself mentally ill virgin weirdo faggot loser

Kill yourself insane deranged deviant abomination

Kill yourself faggot leafnigger

Stop roleplaying you sad pathetic faggot neckbeard. Kill yourself nobody will ever love you.

gas them all

>i'm not an 8 year old girl, so it doesn't affect my life at all. what..

yeah, lol, kids dont matter, we need to give trannies rights

what in the absolute fuck

i cant stand all these fucking sick fucks like you who think you have a right to exist and speak anymore

im fucking done im not even replying to you you fucking sick fucking piece of shit

Traps are sexy as fuck.

post op tranny here AMA

A result of bad parenting.

Nigga I never said I would do it, I'm not a tranny either though since I really only want to do it as a challenge desu.

This is why your country is cucked by Muslims #KillAllWhites

RUH
U
H

yep, its all just a breakdown of gender roles, largely because public school teachers are a bunch of salty nutjob leftist feminist cunts

and single mothers

Specify which kind you retard

kill

why?

>i'm not an 8 year old girl

Not an argument you stupid nigger. You live in a society governed by the same laws. Do you think it is OK that people get fined or go to jail if they "misgender" on of those monstrosities?

Not rping here boss.

clearly you're just trolling now because i've said it twice.

Its what I wanted, im happier for it.

Being a "post op" tranny means the sexual reasignment surgery you fat american retard

I don't care I just want to be fucking left alone

They ruin Sup Forums with their fucking trap/femboi threads. We should just fill their threads with gore or other shit.

Disgusting is the only word i have to describe it.

Disgusting delusional faggots

see
>I dont care about them and i ignore them unless they feel like they need special rights.

jesus you fags don't know how to argue anything

did you post that because his eyes are what your junk looks like now?

>Boys are taught not to be boys, and be more like girls. ("Huh maybe i should just be a girl then so people stop fucking with me, and life can get handed to me easy")
>Girls are taught that boys have an unfair advantage in life just because of their birth (T-t-t-t-thanks 2nd and 3rd wave feminism)
>"Hmm maybe i should be a boy since I'm already ugly, and like 'boy' things, so I'll get a cutie gf, and get all that patriarchal privilege"

LOW ENERGY mindset in 3 sentences.

So does that mean you are MTF and had bottom surgery? Orchi or neo-vag?
or are you FTM and got top surgery? or got a skin pole?

Specify you retard

>"user are you ok with me having something extra down there?"

Kill yourself deranged insane faggot ugly neckbeard. I bet even the most gross tranny would find you hideous just like real women do. Go jump off a bridge sad pathetic loser

Kill yourself creepy brown faggot

Yeah lol xD xD being a faggot is so funny and cool. Get help you are sick in the head

Sad autistic pathetic fat ugly sperg how can anyone end up like you?

>no timestamp
>no tits

Kys my man

yes you are
you, see, you're a boy pretending to be a girl

orchi fags are NOT post op

Who is >she?

Counselling and kindness to make them happy with the gender they were born with.

Meds and mutilation as a "cure" is absolutely crazy. Its like Mengele won the war.

Come back when you have something interesting to add faggot.

Kek