heliofant.com/gallery.html
heliofant.com/theClassroom1.html
heliofant.com/egyptianSymbolism.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

very old
it's artistic mostly

Talking about the end of days and the coming of the antichrist

> dat end

Sun Rising means the development of a "new consciousness" (a new day will rise) and the "Fall of the Church" means the end of Piscean era.

It's all clear and documented.

No, it's about the reawakening of the Christ consciousness.

It's a pretentious piece of trash liked by /x/philes because they think it's "so deep."

What is the ZO painted on the floor of the classroom meant to signify?

The apple rolls over it.

The beginning is very powerful imo

the author made an interview about the meaning, search it, me too lazy.
author says can't reveal all but said cool things that makes you think

It was only a representation. The meaning in the video was an element of "transition". Christ consciousness means "divine providence" (look at the third eye) to a "new awakening" on the earth, but it isn't related to Christianity.

It's the hidden meaning of that "massive social transformation" of today.

It's hilarious to watch people try to make sense of the chaos of humanity by attributing it to random planets and star signs.
The only truth is that there is no truth. We should all look towards God for the answers to ourselves, for there are no answers to the whole.

I believe this is a real thing. It's what the old alchemists worked towards and what the Greeks called the Logos. Rediscovering it is the only way to redeem man but I have no idea how it could happen on a mass scale.

>if you are smarter than me then you're a pretentious hipster cunt
You surely told me.

It isn't about modern astrology, moron.
The whole "random planets and star signs" are just metaphores with
esoteric significance. It's all about translation like any another language.

It's nothing deep, just christian arguments.

Please respond.

I've never heard any explanation of wtf that is

> S O O N

fpbp

Guy literally explains it in plain English in his website, cam to him in a dream, just a mish mash of religious/topical imagery.

Someone in the last thread about this said that it has something to do with chess.

The ground is a chessboard, which is a mason symbol. The apple lands on a coordinate.

The user said that situation basically means that in chess, you have to sacrifice a rook to save your king.

You mean autistic. There's no deep meaning to it whatsoever, it's just a mishmash of faggy symbols that is >2deep4u

So obama is worried because he's the rook?

Probably has something to do with it.

The only thing that caught my eye is there is an owl picture in the classroom, the exact owl symbol associated with the bohemian grove.

The classroom also has a bunch of stuff about evolution on the chalkboard, such a a hangman game with the answer being evolution, but someone about to lose.

Also, Obama has a masonic golden medallion thing under his foot.

Apple signifies the forbidden fruit. The maiden signifies what is precious and is guarded by unknown figures. The lotus signifies Buddhism. You can see in littering around the Christ too. It means that the enemy which is represented by the Islamic terrorism is approaching in this archaic and corrupted society where the person at the top can't seem to solve a simple problem (the hangman, and they are on their last chance to solve it). The answer to all these is probably partly Christianity, and partly Buddhism. Probably integration of Buddhist element into Christianity.

When the maiden appears, the background has a deer bleeding yellow droplets, same color as the circle that surrounds her.

There is also the classrooms exit and a white rabbit directly behind her.
When the room goes black the rabbit is illuminated, and the exit sign's letters unnaturally lighten so you can see them easier.

What did he mean by this?

I think the medallion is a coin
(Euro maybe)

> what
> have
> we
> D O N E

>The only truth is that there is no truth
Prime example of the nihilism cancer for the mind taught by modern sciences.
>The whole "random planets and star signs" are just metaphores
No it's real
youtube.com/watch?v=IQQOhW_su78

H O R Y S H E T

It's amazing when stoned beyond belief. There's no deep meaning, but it's mesmerizing to high people.

oh great, this again

Complains about shit on pol why posting shit tier image response fuck you and your irony you fat shit lord piece of human shit. You are the problem with this board.

Watching this again i realized.....
this is the kind of shit you watch while stoned
and you think it is the meaning of life, universe, and everything, but when you re watch it sober, it doesn't make any fucking sense

>but its fun trying to make any sense of it

If you remember some of the strange, esoteric stuff that was associated with the "2012" phenomenon... this video is basically a summary of all of that.

> No it's real

It's a bit difficult thing to accept, but it isn't. The whole world in all knowledge "sects" is founded by esoteric matters. It's goes down into words, symbols, architecture, political affairs and so on.

Putting these things "Literally" is one of most
ancient tricks to deceive humanity :)

DUDE OBCSURISM LMAO

Kekkerson

>Bible imagery
>obscure

His point is that what could this video possibly try to convey that people don't already know? This isn't an attempt to get a secret message out to normies, it's just stating a bunch of opinions in a symbolic manner.

Why is God the truth if there is no truth?

I don't know if that was his point but you are right, lots of people look at this video like it's some be all and end all of the future, like the guy that made it somehow knows what is going to happen, it's easy to get caught up in the hype of the video and really start to think that the anti-christ is on his way, he could well be for all I know, but I know just as little as the creator of the video.

Vigilant citizen wrote an article on it... Also YouTube: George W Bush My Pet Goat .. Its proof that 9/11 was an inside job

PLANE HIT STEEL

Most of expalanations are on their site
heliofant.com/gallery.html
heliofant.com/theClassroom1.html
heliofant.com/egyptianSymbolism.html