What the FUCK is their problem?

What the FUCK is their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/7htJSBx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't be rude, pls.

Trianon and you having like a third of their land.

Second thread today.
Hungarians participate in discussion, Romians just try to fuel hate on hungarians.

SAD

hot
any details about her?

See??What is your problem!?

No, but for real now.There must be something else.

I'm just looking for an answer.The only chauvinist one spreading vitriol is you my friend.

They love to rebel

Sometimes for good reasons, sometimes for retarded reasons

But when shit goes down and you need them they'll be there

Also they got fucked real hard with the trianon

Overall I like them, even though they really should cut back a little on the paprika

You refuse to recognize the best leader

Isn't this the guy whom under his orders, thousands of romanians from North Transylvania and serbs from Vojvodina were genocided, in WW2?

We fugged up, schwagerpie, the empire was top notch. Gott erhalte!

>ywn genocide orthodox swine on the based admiral's orders

Apparently not enough though.

oh fuck right off with your (((habsburg))) committee you grimy jew fuck austrian piece of shit. your country is literally a wanna be germany except you havent amounted to anything other than jewing out other nation. go fuck yourself you piece of shit nation.

Orthodox>cucktholics

Real talk

Only Transylvanians look white, Wallachians are turk tier

Lived 6 months in Hungary, now I am full Magyar in heart and soul. Fucking loved the country and it's history. Long live Szent István Király and fuck Trianon. Magyarország will rise again in 2020 and I will help slay gypsy, slav and orthodox faggots.

Even your patriarch understands that Transylvania is Magyar clay.

>Putin
>Patriarch of Romania or anyone for that matter

Shut up Romania, take back your gypsies you fucking scum of the earth

Divide et impera

cit. kike

>best leader
>he surrendered the country in exchange of his retarded son

Dude was a spineless cuck, perfectly fitting into the line of Hungarian leaders for the past 500 years or so.

The last good leader we had was pic related.

>the balkanian who killed who first chain argument

do you know the 14 points of wilson? you dont

your last good leader was a romanian?!

So Romania basically has no territorial claims on any historically non-romanian regions, and all our regions even today have majoritar romanians.

kurva anyád

it would be a blessing to your gypo nation faggotrescu

Black army 2.0 when?
>"He-e was a good guy...Yes he signed the treaty of Trianon but he was a good guy...Y-yes he wanted to escape at the end of the war b-but he was a good guy..."

>wants to capitulate
>best leader

He's a spineless faggot, if it's up to him we'd be traitors just like the romanians

Why are you posting pic of a romanian?

>your last good leader was a romanian?!

The irony is NOT eluding me. Tho, he was just half romanian.

>Black army 2.0
>The best of central/eastern europe, just like its 1.0 version

That would be some sort of V4 International Army if I'm not mistaken. I kinda like the idea to be honest.

bumparoo

Stop with that jewish divide and conquer shit. Sometimes this fucking thread appears in Sup Forums with the exact "What the FUCK is their problem?" shit. Dont initiate this shitstorm again.

but we already did you dumb fucking HUNgarian

join our discord my dacian brothers
discord.gg/7htJSBx

No ones gonna really fall for that my fellow gypocescu. You didn't generated any rage ITT, everyone looks through that and just asks you STFU. So just crawl back to your shithole and wait as your pathetic thread go dies in minutes.

cant

They don't like Romanian Gypsy's. Deal with it.

Must rebel :DDD

You made the thread, Sounds like you're the one with the problem Chad.

how are things in Africa btw

Then they shouldn't start wars they can't win, d'oooh.

more of this girl

hmm looks like she is need of cock, badly

I can fix this

address ??

jovana.jelenkovic.31?fref=ts
Fac3b00k

Wait a minute, this seems very phishy

Why are you helping me!?

she has a dick

*Shrug* Idk , I don't give a flying fuck?

Maybe YOU are her or maybe you want to watch her getting fucked by me??

Another of these threads where Romanians and Hungarians fight while gypos and arabs fuck their women LOLed

shut the fuck up stupid romanian

Holy shit america calm down, think about your cholesterine.

Nothing,they are based,fuck off cigan

Confirmed Coalburner

Sorry to disappoint you we don't have coal here.

>Also they got fucked real hard with the trianon.

That's just grabbing straws. They were once a people of a decent empire with actual achievements but their modern history doesn't have any of that and it sucks.

We have a similar conundrum - we never had a somewhat rich and prosperous history and that sucks for us.

It's a frustration-over-the-past-thing.

itt filthy bozgors

Keep telling yourself that

I don't have to i thought niggers where cartoon characters till i was like 9,and the only niggers i ever saw where in Greece.Also b8 or no b8 she is clearly referring to the color of her dress and boots.

>We have a similar conundrum - we never had a somewhat rich and prosperous history and that sucks for us.

You had. It's just the same as ours for 1000 years. It's not our fault that your official historian defined your history against us (though I read somewhere a few years ago that it's slowly changing).

Because they're opressors REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, Gypsies are worse and you are gypsy :)

Dont believe this guy he just wants to annex you.

>i thought niggers where cartoon characters till i was like 9

If only

Well that is true but that part of historical interpretation is briefly defined - and mostly to the extent of Magyarization. Even the Slovak–Hungarian War of 1939 is mostly skimmed and shunned in history books. Slovaks don't really feel any more historical animosity towards Hungarians than that, and it's not that much.

I think slovakian-hungarian relationship would improve tenfold if we gassed our football fans.

Fuck off gypsy.