ITT: 2020

ITT: 2020

I think Trump will have a modest increase in electoral votes and that he'll win the popular vote

Trump/Bannon will systematically destroy Soros and the Democratic Party before 2020.

can I ask you a question out of context?
do you get your opinion discarded because of your flag alot?

can I ask you a question out of context?
do you get your opinion discarded because of your flag alot?

Yes, I assume the same happens with you.

But, its all fun.

to be honest, no, not at all. There might by some kike jokes here and there, but most of the time I get my answers and get into discussions and debates easily.

stay strong lad. more than 90% of Indian were drove off by the poo in loo jokes

Go away kike

why should I?

do you really think he can achieve Nevada and Wisconsin ?

I hate this shitty poo-in-loo meme, I think Indians are some of the best posters on Sup Forums

But no sympathy for you, filthy kike

I just hope he can add Virginia

VA actually moved left from its position in 2012. VA is a permanent fixture of the Democratic party thanks to NoVA.

It really depends on what he'll be accomplishing as president. Keeping Wisconsin and Michigan depends on it.

If he can just not fuck anything up to bad he could easily win again, If he starts another war tho and drags on for a while that will be the downfall for Trump

kek, never asked for sympathy. I don't need any.

Wisconsin has kind of become a conservative state. Paul Ryan, Ron Johnson, Scott Walker, Donald Trump, Rience Preibus etc, their values arent as comparable with modern day liberalism , so i wouldn't count on it to go blue.

If he pulls off what he thinks he can, you'll see Trump take Va, Co, and NM too.

what about Nevada and Michigan

How does he win Nevada and Arizona? They will have millions more hispanic voters in 2020. They will be further out of play for Trump. Texas could be blue in 2020

This is what we have to go for

T R I P S
R
I
P
S

My prediction for 2020 is that New Mexico will be a battleground state because of the amount of illegals to be deported in the next 3 years.

Also, Colorado and New Hampshire will go red because it will be impossible for the left to deny libertarian elements within this anti-establishment movement. A great amount of personal freedom is afforded to those who are of the accepted culture. This will make Oregon a battleground state.

Enforcement of election laws will make Virginia and New Jersey red overnight, as fraud is common enough in both to actually tip the scales. Virginia was stolen on the 8th.

I think it will become a diplomatic priority in the next few years to reestablish our friendship with the Philippines and stand up to Chinese expansionism in East Asia and Southeast Asia. We will court the Philippines in the same way we courted Meiji Japan before the relations went upside-down. This will also mean a greater domestic appreciation for the Filipino people. This impending Trump love for Filipinos will cause Hawaii to be a battleground state in 2020.

Prove any of these predictions wrong, I dare you. There is historical precedent for all of them. In the next half-decade to a decade you are going to see some of the greatest demographic shifts in a hundred years. Every four generations there is a major demographic/political shift, and every two there is a minor shift. We are on the cusp of the next major shift.

if the far left takes control of the democratic party then the corporate interests and whatever remains of the establishment will back Trump, VA would swing back and go red by 5-10 points.

>Oregon and Hawaii going red
They're too far gone culturally at this point. Oregon won't even be within double digits next go around.