Brit/pol/ - Moggy edition

>The Queen 'set to invite Donald Trump to Britain'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/20/the-queen-set-to-invite-donald-trump-to-britain/

>BBC Sunday Politics - Andrew Neil interviews James McGrory, Co-Executive Director of Open Britain
youtube.com/watch?v=UHzmCHcM7cA

>Nigel Farage expects invitation to Donald Trump inauguration
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/20/nigel-farage-invitation-donald-trump-inauguration

>UKIP leadership rivals spar over who can unite the party
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38043760

>Murdered MP Jo Cox to have Brussels street named in her honour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/20/murdered-mp-jo-cox-to-have-brussels-street-named-in-her-honour/

>Tony Blair seeks to influence Government’s Brexit policy by launching new organisation
express.co.uk/news/politics/734376/Tony-Blair-Brexit-policy-political-comeback-organisation

>Autumn Statement: UK economy must be watertight, says Hammond
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38043615

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mogg is a traitor, stop posting him

Nth for Sussex

ARE Andy Murray, a proud nationalist Brit, just beat Djokovic

He will remain #1 in the world

Does Brit/pol/ believe in natural rights?

First for fashy Scotland

how so?

Mogg is a right wing cunt

EBAM edition

>Jacob Rees-Mogg
>Voted for the Snoopers' Charter
>youtube.com/watch?v=c-7MbLwG0AU

any of you lads watching planet earth 2 on the beebs?

see

First for LONDON

I'm 20 and loaded for my age how do I fug big animu boobied grils?

Can't wait for the SNP to be BTFO in the council elections.

SPRAY IT BLUE, KEK

redpill me on the Snoopers' Charter

where exactly do you think you are?

By buying a one way ticket back to Lahore.

First for Grace

Kek, just put your trip back on mate. 'Chav culture' was all but dead by 2008, it's a little grasping to associate a harmless comedy about lower-middle class tossers with a scene that predates it and is unrelated anyway.

something that legalises something that's been done for decades

literally nothing, anyone can just download tor and get around this. won't be enforced in anywhere apart from urban england.

Wait for VR and sexbots to be perfected

>Tories pretend to be conservative in England/Wales
>Win
>Scottish Tories openly talk about how left-wing they are
>Win

It's maddening really

Not me, will post as proof

Why is the North(country side) the most based part of England

The fugging snakes in episode one lad. Iguanas just laying eggs in a deathpit. It's like going to Aleppo to give birth.

Labour will come ahead of the Conservatives. Such is the joy of STV.

(Labour voters being iffier about voting Tory than Tory voters voting Labour to save the union.)

Which is a bit of a shame. Labour councils are so incompetently run that I'd celebrate even a SNP victory.

Sup Forums. kys if you think it's your safe space

ahem

Have we forgiven him, lads?

Daily reminder we did this to ourselves

>The Queen 'set to invite Donald Trump to Britain'
>mfw all the normies on FB throwing a fit about Trump seeing the Queen
>they forget that Obongo practically spat in her face by giving her a fucking iPod with his speeches on it

Invest your money in snapping turtles

Rees-Mogg is loyal to the party, of course he voted for it.

And honestly, I don't think there's anything wrong with the Snoopers' Charter, it will mainly be used against Islamic terrorists.

need an independand kingdom of the north tbqh

bit rude x

I just want Moray, Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City to go blue and at the current rate the SNP are on course to lose control of these councils.

Grampian needs to dump the SNP already.

>VR and sexbots

Reminder that Mogg voted for Snoopers Charter.

Reminder that Mogg is a massive carpet-bagger and stood in seats from Somerset to Scotland before he actually won a seat.

Reminder that if Mogg had any integrity or placed principles against party he would've defected to UKIP back in 2014.

Reminder that not only did he not defect, but he helped to campaign against Mark Reckless in Rochester, UKIP's second and only decent MP.

The list goes on. Stop worshiping him just because he has a posh accent. He's more dangerous than other, openly social-liberal MPs because he has the illusion of appearing genuinely conservative.

>the islamic terrorism meme

(USER WAS FINED £1000 FOR THIS POST AND ORDERED TO ATTEND SADIQ KHAN'S 'PEACEFUL ISLAMIC TOLERANCE CAMP')

(KEEP IT SAFE, KEEP IT CLEAN, KEEP IT TOLERANT. YOU ARE BEING WATCHED)

(BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE SNOOPERS CHARTER - DEFENDING BRITAIN'S NEW MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY)

(THE CONSERVATIVE PARTY, KEEPING BRITAIN DIVERSE)

This is something I've noticed. American presidents are shit at giving gifts for diplomatic events.

We always give something meaningful and symbolic and amazing.

Then they buy us a DVD box set.

Stop watching My Dinner With Andre.

With the weak pound, think it's a good time to go for a "made in the UK" export orientated business?

London, Bradford and Birmingham are the only good places in Britain

Yes

b-but based maggie!
she took 'are falklands back!

she didn't at all open our society to globalism and Americanization (With a Z!).

NO LEWDS OF KAREN!
Lancashire county side is based fuck off Yorkshire scum

VPN, lads
snooper's charter, lads
lads
lads
snooper's VPN
lads
charter
redpill
redpill charter
lads
VPN
VPN
VPN
lads
snooper's charter
charter
la
ds

This tbqhwy

>Rees-Mogg is loyal to the party

Yes, the Tory party. That's exactly why he's a traitor.

>IZZLAMIC TERRERISM
>Spends police manpower locking up conservatives from Twitter instead
Nice meme, Shlomo

It must have been years since I posted this but I know full well that's one of mine

I hope he lives long enough to see it all come to pass just for his smugness in knowing he was right

Never liked him in the first place. He has the personality of cardboard.

at least you've got a non-shit waifu now

t. ahmed

It is always a good time to export. The rest of the world is quite big.

>oh cool a baby ig-OHMYFUCKINGGODWHATISTHATCOMINGOUTOFTHEROCKS

MAYMAY

>it will mainly be used against Islamic terrorists.
Then why aren't they only spying on Muslims instead of wasting time and energy bulk-collecting data on innocent whites?

this

plus he's a traitor scotcuck

To be fair, the No campaign was fucking dire.

Seeing various Labourites celebrating left me half wishing there'd been a Yes vote instead.

Karen doesn't need to be lewd user

>Seeing various Labourites celebrating
They weren't laughing come the election at least

derbyshire is not south south yorkshire

yorkshire is north derbyshire

Vote Yes in IndyRef2

>Yes goy! Keep dividing the country into smaller and smaller pieces.

FUCKIN BODIUM CASTLE

>Moggy edition
>He's worth up to £150 million when his wife's dad dies.
How?

Because there would be a backlash from the usual crowd if it just targeted Muslims.

DO NOT SEXUALISE THE MOSAICS

Fish Lady has been threatening for months she's going to have a second referendum. Why doesn't she just do it then?

I want to know exactly what the british will do when the queen mother dies.

I am just an American.. I have Native DNA. I voted Trump, and I have jewish DNA as well...

Beyond the 2 weeks of tribute...

Who is going to be the face of the monarchy?
I like that hot brunette forget her name, but I love the way the britts pulled out of the EU. Its happend in my country, but I want honest opinions and no rubbish.

looks like yorkshire, sounds like yorkshire, it is yorkshire

>yes goy stay """"united"""" under an ever more intrusive and powerful government that is trying to destroy everything in the country

fuck off traitor

The Queen Mother died about 15 years ago m8.

I must be excused to engage my ejaculatory faculties in a manner not consistent with Christian morality.

Forgive me, Peter.

The usual crowd who have a dead party without a majority in parliament.
(Plus, you don't say "Muslims" you say "Targeted surveillance" and don't fucking bottom-trawl everyone.)

>'Oh a referendum ey? I sure hope you remembered to make it legally binding!' *witch cackle*

>queen mother
>Who is going to be the face of the monarchy?
>forget her name
>britts

You really don't know fucking anything, do you?

Even if that were true (which it isn't) giving the government that kind of power is mental.

Look at the left in America, they're shitting themsevles now they gave all that power to Obama, just let him set precedent after precedent that the executive is the most powerful arm of government and now it's all Trump's.

Well imagine if some nutcase leftist like Corbyn actually got in. Imagine if someone who wants to crack down on online hate speech gets in, in the future. They've now got huge wide sweeping powers to use Snoopers for their own agenda, and it will be brutal.

This will probably never be undone, and I'm just waiting for the day the wrong person gets elected and it all turns round to bite every retard on the right who'd take safety over privacy and freedom.

If ever there was proof Islamic terrorism is just being created, pushed and used by globalists this is it.

How do we ensure that UKIP wins in 2020?

Fuck british people desu. This is why I'm moving to europe.

>be handing out leaflets on refugee people
>people aren't paying attention
>only been able to give our 3 flyers within the last 5 hours
>some chav scum tell me to 'fuck off and throw that shit in the bin'

cunts

The same reason we've been threatening to leave the EU for months - Cowardice

>queen mother
Americans

Charles will become the face of the Monarchy but he will probably be the last monarch - Many left-wing people are already closet republicans who can't wait for the Queen to die (see their seething rage whenever something happens that they can take advantage of, for example Diana or the latest renovation of Buckingham Palace) who WILL crawl out of the woodwork once she's dead, and William is doing his best to alienate conservatives, pic related

>queen mother dies

do you mean the queen?, the queen mother is already dead

I'd fug her

I think she's probably asking for things that she knows are un-deliverable by the British state (eg Scottish membership of the EU with a special Scottish passport - independence in all but name) in order to accuse London of ignoring/neglecting Scotland (rhetoric which will aid the nationalist cause)

well shit i mispoke... I know the magna carter and the fights with the Irish.

It's flyers of positive stance of refugeees btw.

Basically my flyers are saying that we should listen to what the media says when they potry these refugeese as '''rapists'' and should instead not being deluded

>the queen

not much, dies, lefties and dispicable SJWs celebrate and burn effigies, Guardian runs numerous articles about "now is the time for change", london becomes 10% whiter for a few days as old biddies from accross the country descends upon it to pay respects, charles becomes king.

Feeling pretty down and I keep thinking about my recent ex gf...can I see some funny pictures plz to take my mind off of it

>(rhetoric which will aid the nationalist cause)

aren't the SNP losing a bunch of local elections?

leave

hello fellow defender of Karen

My wife and I had children earlier than we originally planned to. They've had some of the last of the Queen Elizabeth II Birth Spoons.

>listen to what the media says when they potry these refugeese as '''rapists''

What the fuck are you talking about?

I legitimately cannot tell whether this is bait or just standard yank retardation

When you respond to American posters you lower the quality of the thread
t. tripfag

In English, Rasheed

Would ya?

Local elections are just about local issues, so them voting out the SNP is more to do with them disliking their local policies rather than the independence question. As long as about half of Scotland wants to leave the UK, the SNP will dominate Scottish politics (as the unionist parties are divided)

Sarkozy out.