Plot holes in bob's burgers episodes

for starters, what i never understood was why in the 1st episode of season 5 why bob and linda didnt call the cops on the magazine scam lady. thats literally what every sane person in the world would do if they were not only being scammed but if the scammer was destroying their property

Attached: capture192.png (1092x611, 329K)

Bosco isn't what you'd call "good at his job".

Man, I fucking hate Bosco. Those two cop ladies from season one were better

was it really a scam though?

>Those two cop ladies from season one were better
whatever happened to them?

They were just part of the initial concept that got dropped or downplayed. Like Mort, Hugo, and Peter Pescadaro's learning disorder.

>why isn't real world logic in cartoons
THIS ISN'T r/autism YOU FUCKING IDIOT DIDN'T YOUR MINDERS TEACH YOU ANY BETTER

iirc they did show up in a more recent episode but they were just background fodder.

I wish they had kept them. Cops that were earnest but easily distracted were a lot more interesting than "Wiggum 2: Electric Boogaloo".

I like it when Hugo shows up, and I think that makes it better that he's not part of the main group.
My absolute favorite scene from the show was when Ron and Hugo we're sitting in their truck
>R: Hey Hugo, do you think we were meant to work together?
>H: Not THIS AGAIN, RON!

Attached: 1517534610344.jpg (1876x1651, 832K)

Hugo is just really tough to work with because he comes from a much more cynical version of the show.

Jimmy Pesto is a goofy idiot and, outside of Burger Wars, he only has as much power as Bob is willing to give him by taking the bait.

Fischoeder is affable and practical enough that even though he can toss the Belchers out, he's willing to work with them.

But Hugo? Hugo is just a bitter, selfish little asshole with no redeemable qualities, and he can ruin the Belchers' lives any time he wants and they can't possibly stop him.

If they bring Hugo back, they need to give him some sort of human factor, because right now he's just unpleasant.

>he comes from a much more cynical version of the show.
Probably why Mort's been slowly phased out too, he brought a sort of macabre humor that doesn't fit with the show anymore.

Yeah, he was an artifact from an even earlier version of the show where the Belchers were cannibals and they got their "meat" from him.

I still like Mort, though. I feel like he has untapped potential. I would love a guy's night episode of him trying to keep up with Bob and Teddy.

But Mort still appears in the show from time to time, unlike that Josh kid that Tina dated for only 2 episodes in season 3 and has never appeared since.

honestly my least favorite characters from the show are a tie between chuck charles, the cramwinkle art store people, and the bank manager. chuck charles and the bank manager arent even funny. they just piss me off for being such bullies to bob and bob just taking it. the art store people are pieces of shit as well but theyve made me laugh a few times.

jimmy pesto, sergeant bosco and hugo are just sad. and their sadness kind of makes them funny and take a bit of the edge out of them

The art store people get a bit better when you realize they're the Bob's Burgers versions of Statler and Waldorf.

Can't hold onto those past romances when new ones are essential to 90% of Tina episodes

Do we actually have a Bob's Burgers thread on Sup Forums for once?

Attached: This was the newest episode that just premiered a few hours ago.jpg (1920x1080, 693K)

Bob's friend should have given him some money to improve the restaurant.

Attached: Bobs.Burgers.S08E11.HDTV.x264SVA.mkv_snapshot_06.50_2018.03.25_18.10.03.png (720x404, 180K)

I kinda like that they've moved beyond the "Oh God we're so poor" aside from the occasional joke.

Bob's strikes me as the kind of place that could survive based off of good word of mouth and online reviews.

Come to think of it, an episode where they try to boost their online rating would be great.

When you really think about it, Bob should really invest in a couple security cameras.

It would solve so many of his problems.

What'd everyone think of tonight's new episode?

Attached: Gorillaz Belchers (by Najja Porter).jpg (1280x1231, 280K)

didnt see it. i just watched the adult swim episode tonight where bob, linda and their accountant ate pot cookies

Maybe I tend to get stuck in old ways, but for some reason the newer seasons of Bob’s Burgers just don’t jive very well for me. Something got lost along the way that made me like the show.
The adventures that the Belchers mustard through had a tinge of realness to them, and with a pinch of situational humor mixed with the characters mannerisms had nice balance. But now..I don’t know some things feel a little too forced.
Also I miss the little musical numbers that were written for some episodes, Electric Love, is one of my favorites and a prime example of this. Not to say EVERY episode absolutely needs this to succeed as a good episode, but it’s just something that I personally appreciated about the show.

Regardless of how I feel about the fresh batch of Bob’s Burgers I’ll still watch it with my family when it turns on. Because that’s the one constant that I can appreciate about it, it’s something that I feel like I can connect the little things with my own life I guess.

I feel like they lean on Teddy and the kids too much.

They'd just get taken down due to some shenanigans.

i like the older seasons better to be honest. but ive seen seasons 1 through 5 so many times, each episode at least 20 times, that i appreciate seeing a new 1 from the later seasons here and there

That’s how it is with me as well. Otherwise things get a little stale

This gag always makes me laugh

Attached: gLmW3d7.gif (1184x659, 3.2M)