Brit Hate Thread

What do you hate about Britain the most?

It's interventionist politics all throughout history?

It's jew arselicking?

It's sheer arrogance?

shut your mouth nazi

They've successfully de-cucked themselves while we're looking forward to a 4th Merkel term.

Maybe we're not in a position to judge.

Fuck off.

Pipe down Achmeds.

Just the genocide of our race.

I know /pol has this le white solidarity fantasy but the truth is the Anglo has the most white blood on their hands.

filthy, dumb
kraut scum

This,
Cant we all get along and do whats best for all true europeans

ARYANS DETECTED

How have you snivelling pigs escaped our Anglo Hit Squads and avoided your processing at the refinery?

Either way, you'll end up on the BONE PILE after you have been sent screaming through the whirring centrifugal shredders.

Just cos we beat you at everything. When it comes to oppressing the barbarians you are like little children. Even germanys most famous export, the concentration camp, was nicked from us.

You ANGLO rats will be punished for your crimes against the WHITE race.

I hate everything about this shit hole. Then again, we don't import near as many shitskins (way too many poles and romanians though)

There is only the ANGLO race, and those mongrels we deign to oppress.

>this thread.

Definitely the Jew arselicking.

Soon you will resume your rightful place in this world - beneath our polished boots - as we force the last of your people into the Entry Chute of the BLOOD REFINERY.

It's not so bad outside big cities. Visiting mates in a country town the other month and it was like stepping back in time. Wish I could afford the house prices.

were you one of the 823?

>It was tha JOOOS that made me genocide all those white people, swear guys!

Those nasty sweaty feet.

It it true the best traps live in Germany, pretty girls with feminine penises?

I fucked a 18yr old german backpqcker in her shizzer hole the other week. Even ass to mouth, she hesitated but was so submissive to my large Anglo cock she choked down on it and cleaned it off. Her friend wants to join next time, it seems their are no real white men left in germany.

I live in a pleasant town between London & Brighton. 4 niggers, maybe 2 token mudslime families, chinks/gooks that run restaurants and poles that work on checkout and are always smiley and polite.
Low crime, trust in the community and a good sceptical attitude to the gender politics/SJW agenda amogst the children. Tory voting, so quite reactionary/predictable. Voted Brexit
Overall it's great, but expensive to get into these days (I'velived here for 20 years)

Here we see Sgt. B.D. Jones practicing aryan exsanguination techniques in preparation for a blood raid behind enemy lines. He'll keep the refineries going. HUZZAH.

>What do you hate about Britain the most?

Mostly for destroying europe .They're the sole cause of the migrant crisis .

How'd you work that one out?

Sounds like paradise mate. All the people I know in small towns grew up there.

>implying Anglos are white
>implying whites arent subhuman
>implying Anglos arent above whites
>implying Germans and Irish are even human

joke, u brittard

Wat?

Everything they were and still are a mistake

Enjoy Merkel

Rest peacefully SGT B.D Jones.

>

Maybe I'm just genetically predisposed to loathing all things British (I'm ethnically 50% Irish, DNA tested and all) but holy fuck every time I hear one of these smarmy holier-than-thou cunts talk about shit they don't know shit about in their disgusting barely intelligible accents it makes my fucking blood boil.

FUCK BRITS, FUCK SPAGBOL, FUCK YOUR AIRPORTS FULL OF BROWN PEOPLE, FUCK YOUR SLAG WOMEN, GO DIE OF VITAMIN D DEFICIENCY AND GET FUCKED.

Same for all of Europe. Their love for muslim cock

>mfw this thread

we don't hate britain

don't let this guy divide us

sage

I love being a brit. The tears, blood, and jealousy of lesser nations sustains us

I was born in a large town, then later spent 15 years in London before moving here just before having kids.Best place for bringing up children

Daily Reminder:

We create our disgusting talk show hosts in laboratories lined with vats.

We raise these creatures, fill them stupid rhetoric and then loose them in the Potomac River, where they migrate into your television studios where legion upon legion of stupid easily swayed Americans lap up the rhetoric and Anti-Yank messages,

Pic related: John Oliver at age 12.

>DNA tested and all
Why would you willfully give your DNA to be tested?
>americunts are the most retarded shills ever

You must be at least 18 to post here.

That they showed you mercy you never deserved, you Paki piece of shit.

>mfw the British invented the concept of eugenics and have committed more acts of genocide than any other nation on earth

ARYANDIED's 1 and 2 best ARYANDIEDS of my life.

Don't forget concentration camps mate. All the good stuff was ours, culturally appropriated by Johnny foreigner

No matter what, no matter what anyone thinks, I fucking love being British.

Our ancestors shaped the World.

You can never take that away from us.

Rule Britannia. God save the Queen.

You better watch out that we don't turn this into an ANGLODIED.

Germany is isis's safe space

. . . Is this really fucking happening there?

The island is a prison basically. Not down with that life.

>Direland

What happened bros?

multiculturalism

The fact that the UK is rapidly becoming North Pakistan.

Also the fact that Brits are cucked enough by Pisslam to support Palestine.

Absolute submittance to authority to the point where it's ingrained into their psychology and culture. The degree they allow the government to interfere with their lives.

TV License inspectors, gun control, mass surveillance with CCTV cameras, taxes, and that's before the mass immigration of muslims.

Canada is much worse off freedom wise than the Americans, but I believe that has more to do with the culture we inherited from our close ties with the UK.

Didn't you learn your lesson TWICE?!

t. Jew

>It's jew arselicking?

This, though this here

>It's sheer arrogance?

comes at close second.

Don't be jelly, Gerry. Maybe the fifth reich will work?

Good luck with Merkel's million muslim march.

Because this thread was made by a Turkroach.

Do tell me of the time you helped the Ottomans beat Russia

Their wasp arrogant class system has pervaded the anglo world and is just as responsible for the current mess as is the lefties.

Those boomers who think they're king shit because they bought a house for fifty bucks in the 70s and now it's worth millions? You can largely thank the British cuckservative mentality for that.

>Canada is only 70% White.

>tfw

ITT: jealous sluts of the greatest civilisation the world has ever known

No country has come close to world domination as we have, cry harder nerds

I hate the fact I am not a 6 ft negroid in UK smashing dat ez white pussy desu senpai

fish face

>FUCK YOUR AIRPORTS FULL OF BROWN PEOPLE,
That's pretty specific mate. They get the rubber gloves out at Heathrow did they?

>What do you hate about Britain the most?
>third world tier infrastructure
>dirty cities
>shit weather and food
>chavs
>substandard housing

LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

but u failed us.