What were they thinking Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zhfKK547r94
youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU
youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do people blame mestizo crimes on the spanish man?

"I will realize Da Vinci's vision!"

>What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

FUCKING MUSSSSLLLIIIIIMMMMMMSSSSSS

>am I dreaming

I'll bet the Jews are behind this.

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

>Shit, I forgot my keys

>this thread again

fuck off

"HE DIDN'T WIN THE POPULAR VOTE!"

Who did 9/11?

NOT ALLLLLL MUSLIMSSSSSSSSSS

>They killed me, I won.

My children will be missing a parent, and my spouse will be sad.

WOOBIDYBUHHHHHHHHBIBIBIBIBDIDIDIDIDIDIDIDIBIBIDBIBIDBIBIDBIBIDIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDJKF//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////!

Nothing. I can assure you that flames are the worst, most painful way you can go, they just got pushed out of window out of sheer terror.

Probably unconscious

They're thinking it's better to die instantly splattered all over the sidewalk than to slowly burn alive/suffocate

he probably had enough of being a wage slave

youtube.com/watch?v=zhfKK547r94

>You are slowly being destroyed. It's imperceptible in the scheme of a day or a week or even a year, but you are aging, and your body is degrading. As your cells synthesize the very proteins that allow you to live, they also release free radicals, oxidants that literally perforate your tissue and cause you to grow progressively less able to perform as you did at your peak. By the time you reach 80, you will literally be full of holes, and though you'll never notice a single one of them, you will inevitably feel their collective effect. Aging and degradation are forces of nature, functions of living, and understanding them can be as terrifying as it is gratifying.

>It's not the kind of thing you can say often, but I think William Basinski's Disintegration Loops are a step toward that understanding-- the music itself is not so much composed as it is this force of nature, this inevitable decay of all things, from memory to physical matter, made manifest in music. During the summer of 2001, Basinski set about transferring a series of 20-year-old tape loops he'd had in storage to a digital file format, and was startled when this act of preservation began to devour the tapes he was saving. As they played, flakes of magnetic material were scraped away by the reader head, wiping out portions of the music and changing the character and sound of the loops as they progressed, the recording process playing an inadvertent witness to the destruction of Basinski's old music.

>The process may be the hook for this sprawling four-disc set, but the loops themselves are stunning, ethereal studies in sound so fluid that the listener scarcely registers the fact that it's nothing but many hundreds of repetitions of a brief, simple loop that they're hearing. I imagine that life within the womb might sound something akin to these slowly swelling, beauteous snatches of orchestral majesty and memory-haze synthesizer. The pieces are uniformly consonant, embellished with distant whalesong arpeggios and echoing percussion

>In essence, Basinski is improvising using nothing so much as the passage of time as his instrument, and the result is the most amazing piece of process music I've ever heard, an encompassing soundworld as lulling as it is apocalyptic. A piece may begin bold, a striking, slow-motion slur of ecstatic drone, and in the first minute, you will notice no change. But as the tape winds on over the capstans, fragments are lost or dulled, and the music becomes a ghost of itself, tiny gasps of full-bodied chords groaning to life amid pits of near-silence. Some decay more quickly and violently than others, surviving barely 15 minutes before being subsumed by silence and warping, while the longest endures for well over an hour, fading into a far-off, barely perceptible glow

>There is another, eerier chapter to the story of the Disintegration Loops--Basinski was listening to the playbacks of his transfers as the attacks of September 11th unfolded, and that they became a sort of soundtrack to the horror that he and his friends witnessed from his rooftop in New York that day, a poignant theme for the cataclysmic editing of one of the world's most recognizable skylines. Removed from the context of that disaster and transposed into the mundane world we live in every day, The Disintegration Loops still wield an uncanny, affirming power. It's the kind of music that makes you believe there is a Heaven, and that this is what it must sound like

>we wuz lazors

>we wuz dolls

>we wuz recon

>we wuz juden

This is a hoax justl like the holocaust. He died of typhus during an al quaeda bomb raid. Shitskins dindu nuffin. ((They)) use it to justify extinction of the sandnigger (a laudable goal).

Islam is the religion of Peace and you can't blame all of them for the actions of a tiny minority and look what the Christ..

>did i leave the oven on?

feels

"I think i left the oven on at home, I better go check it out.

>fucking jews

I hope a can complete my flip before I hit the gr.....

"We are all dying, just at different speeds. Im clearly winning"

they probably experienced a peace most people will never reach while alive that can only be brought on by the complete certainty of imminent death

I DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

"I HOPE IRAQ PAYS FOR THIIIIIIIIIIS"

Well, hows it gonna end, Tim? Do you want do burn alive? Or do you finally want to try sky diving?

Kek

"Fucking sandniggers."

basinski is a hack

Whatchu mean superman can't be black?

"CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES, THIS IS MY LAST RESORT"

Why didn't they jump out with a desk and then jump up off the desk at the last minute?

imagine you can't see shit and your breathing in harmful black ass fuck smoke and you just want it to stop. I'm sure those last 10 seconds where heaven compared to what was going on in there

Thanks Obama
>inb4 German education
I know

Smough?

>What were they thinking Sup Forums?

WHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIII-

Islam is a religion of peace

>I'd like to think that the last thing that went through his head, other than the pavement, was to wonder how the hell Andy Dufresne ever got the best of him.

>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

"Oh no, not again."

"Surely my countrymen will avenge me instead of letting in millions more of them afterwards."

Sicc reference my boi

>this fucking poster again

They had this song in their headphones while jumping out (skip to 0:47)

youtube.com/watch?v=LTV_sAwlFcU

What the fuck was wrong with these retards, did they seriously think they could survive a fall like that?

I guess that's natural selection at work

"I sure hope somebody kills a million people in an unrelated country and sets off a firestorm of world terrorism in order to avenge my death"

Can you imagine the pain?

"We're all young men up here, we don't want to die"

youtube.com/watch?v=BGLfSn4LBuY

damn dude. your words hurt.

we are trying but there are a lot of faggots on the coasts.

Gotta go FAST

lol

why does sweden have two flags

don't forget about cucks. cucks kill themselves, right?

Tony Blair's sister in law, I shit you not

>skyscrapas racis

Let's check out if spiderman is real

Hearty kek.

just watched the first episode. I dig it so far.

REMOV THIS

>The jet fuel didn't melt the steel beams!

Now our finest hour arrives
See the pig dressed in his finest fine
And all the believers stand behind him and smile
Watch the day's lights up with fire

Looking down from here
It's outta my hands for now
Out on my window ledge
It's outta my hands for now
So let me in
Let me in

>mfw

"NOT ALL MUSLIIIIIIIIMS!!!!!!"

"Oispa kaljaa."

"Damn it's serene up here"

Was thinking more of Willem Dafoe in Spiderman than of red dawn

Smh they jumped so they woudnt burn to death fucking Anglo

not this again pls

That lady is 7 heads high. The dude is close to 6 and is shorter.

Based Macklemore

He's fine. We have Obama care.
Can you imagine being blown up in Trump's ideal world. "Oh mr. trump, please get me a new leg."

>this room is so hot
>I can't breath
>I know this is the day I die
>my phone can't get through to my family
>break open the window, I need air
>that's a little better
>...
>it wouldn't be nearly as painful
>I see the flames coming towards me
>I hope god understands this choice
>I hope my wife will eventually move on
>I hope my children can forgive me
>here I go
>the air is so clean
>this feels so good
>heaven or hell here I come
splat

AT LEAST I'M NOT A RACIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIST

more like

>FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

>AHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

end

>Hello, my good man!

Is it true that you'll most likely have a heart attack before you hit the ground?

>implying that isnt 3 kids on top of each others shoulders so they can ruse this terrorist gentleman out of his savings

Thats horrid.. Screw islam. it never brought forth anything good.

This is the winning post

not being funny I always thought if i had to jump from a great height why can't you just take something like a chair and jump with it and before you hit the ground you jump off the chair so you dont get hurt? how come noone thought to do this?

YIIIIIAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH MOMMAAAAA MOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! RAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAWHAWHAWHAW

NONONONONOOOOOOOOOO PLEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASE NOOOOOOO HHYYAAAAGHHHH

Some fell without even realizing it. They were dizzy from the smoke and went to the windows to get air and simply fell by accident.