If Hillary had more votes then why did she lose?

If Hillary had more votes then why did she lose?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.gov/register-to-vote
sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So states that let millions of illegals vote like california don't decide every election

Only citizens can vote

She can get BLACKED for all I care.

6/10 at best, her genes would ruin our pool

donald trump captured the king but hillary had more pawns left

Because the USA is a Republic and not a direct democray. The way we function is essentially every state is like a little country, but we are all united under a federal government, hence the name "United States"

the electoral college is meant to ensure this because if we just went by popular votes, candidates would do nothing but campaign and appeal to Americas 10 most populated cities will ignoring the rest of the country.

>doesn't know that california doesn't require proof of citizenship to vote
how's that proxy leaf?

Her handwriting style indicates low intelligence.

She can be team whatever.

You poor, poor fool.

Why are you so angry?

That would be bad, but the way it is now is also bad. The winner-take-all system means candidates only campaign in swing states, particularly the ones with high populations. It also means an independent candidate will pretty much always get 0 electoral votes, which in itself is bad because there's zero chance of a new party emerging.

Fuck off lucio

>Hillary had more votes
Nope
290>232
Trump had more votes

california votes don't count

>The winner-take-all system means candidates only campaign in swing states, particularly the ones with high populations.

Not True. Hillary for example lost because she failed to campaign at all in states like Wisconsin, which historically are solidly blue. Because she just assumed that state would go her way, she lost it. This shows that a candidate cant just rely on a few key states, and they have to really go around.

Also, swing states always change, and no one knows which ones will be the next swing state. So this means candidates have to really appeal to the country instead of a few key places to win.

Its not perfect, but its a lot better than just having a regular "popular vote decides the president"

#I'mwithher

Civics 101. Not to mention that the people that voted for her did so (in many cases) illegally. SAD!

Because the Founders were Franklin level geniuses. From 220 years ago they reached out and prevented a crooked female from taking the highest office. Just by a few well placed words on a parchment.

Drumpf said so himself..Its rigged

That's a rarity though. That demonstrates Hillary's ineptitude more than the efficacy of the system itself. Demographics and opinions do change over time, but usually not that rapidly. This election was an upset for a multitude of reasons.

> doesnt know people can call him out on his bullshit

>usa.gov/register-to-vote

ND is the only state that doesnt register

>sos.ca.gov/elections/voter-registration/

stay mad my friend

H-how do I let her join the team?

She quit

Because they were complacent

Everyone pay attention to this post.

>being this baited

Why would I ever listen to an STD infested soon to be single mother?

quality > quantity

Anyone know her instagram?
>asking for a mate

hillary will forever be known as the preaching the choir candidate

Illegal immigrants are still counted in the census meaning California unfairly gains more representation and electors.

For what purpose

They had more people voting than natural in states that they rigged it, it's a side effect of trying to rig the election.

Enjoy your stupid children girl, with intelligent white boy your kids would be not retarded like their mother. With a nigger as father the possibility of retardation is nearly 100%.

This sums up everything about OP.

It's probably shooped, you mongoloid.