We finally get a good live action Thor suit

>We finally get a good live action Thor suit
>The Russos remove it go back to stupid shit

Attached: ngfg.png (1356x1000, 1.55M)

it does look like shit, but it's an easy fix.

Attached: 3016615-1.jpg (1221x1920, 226K)

With Ragnarok being the last of the main Avenger's movie, you can tell that its production wasn't over by the time they were already going full throttle with IW, so I expect some inconsistencies with Thor and Hulk.

It also helps that the other two main Avengers were last in a movie directed by the IW directors to keep it consistent.

Why is he all one color now? Even 90s movie Batman had more color

He gets Mjolnir back?

>We finally get a good live action Thor suit
>The Russos remove it go back to stupid shit

His Ragnarok suit was lame as fuck.

Thor 1 suit > TDW/AoU suit > IW suit > Ragnarok suit

Attached: 22thor.jpg (1969x2895, 242K)

God damn, he looks so different.

Its just a promo pic to not spoil Ragnarok

It's a gladiator costume. Of all the things to complain about, you're annoyed that Thor's wearing something different in the wake of his brother's death and his people's decimation and in the battle for the fate of the universe?

>gladiator costume.

Attached: iuonjk.png (846x384, 467K)

>"Oh no the universe is in danger!"
>"Hold on let me go find a quick change of Asgardian clothes!"

You know his suit materializes when he powers up, right?

Uh no.

Attached: first-clip-for-avengers-infinity-war-features-thor-running-into-the-guardians-of-the-galaxy-social.j (750x422, 46K)

I don't hate it but I do think the scalemail arms look silly with the short hair.

That's it's original Asgardian version though, The look in OP's image is after it was altered for the arena. See how the cape was changed and markings were added, along with extra armor pieces?

He looks like a kid with a fake beard on.

It happened in Thor one after he regained Mjolnir.

Yes we know faggot. He was trying to prove that other user wrong who said it was just a gladiator costume.

>Other user
No, that was me too. They made it into a gladiator costume.

That Thor design was godawful, sleevless TDW/AoU and first Ragnarok one are the only good ones

>That Thor design was godawful

It was the best. It was magnificently detailed and designed and looked alien with a dash of viking, as all his suits should. The Ragnarok suit was just plain lazy and boring as shit.

Attached: 1489004974048.jpg (2560x1706, 992K)

It fitted him horribly, was unnecesarily overdetailed , the scales looked like fucking rubber (a problem they have with EVERY iteration they appear in), horrible hair and retarded 3 day beard.
It's everything you should not do with a Thor costume

>It fitted him horribly
>the scales looked like fucking rubber
It looked great. Loki's helmet literally pained Hiddleston but it didn't change the fact of how good it looked.

>was unnecesarily overdetailed
It was properly detailed as befit the settings.

>It's everything you should not do with a Thor costume

I bet you think that all capekino costumes should just be plain spandex, don't you?

Attached: Garbage can costumes.jpg (825x464, 44K)

Neither have a helmet, and his gladiator suit actually had a good one

Is that even the same dude?

>It looked great
Why would you do Thor as a fucking blob with no shape?
Why do you even mention the rubber scales if you offer no argument to back up that they looked 'great'?

>It was properly detailed as befit the settings.
Which again is a retarded way to do Thor

Might as well ask here instead of making a new thread; Should Hercules be introduced to the MCU and replace Thor once Hemsworth gets sick of the role? Beta Ray Bill would be nice too

Attached: Marvel's Hercules.png (1140x2004, 1.65M)

I mean, only if we get at least one movie where they team up/fight

herc would be cool, but he's not that popular of a character.

>Not that popular of a character
That argument is debatable considering Marvel Studios has made it a business of taking lesser known characters and selling them to the public. Iron Man himself was a C lister at the time before his movie. You can't tell me they wouldn't consider taking one of mythologies greatest heroes and selling him as a superhero. Son of Odin meets Son of Zeus

>Iron Man himself was a C lister at the time before his movie
*B-Lister

Post yfw Hercules is used as gay bait

I agree but keep in mind he wears the sleevelees variant for some time in IW.

Interview with the Vampire

Attached: Thor.jpg (1374x793, 129K)

I want you all to stop complaining about every little fucking thing like a bunch of whiny crybaby pussy bitch-boys.

>The Ragnarok suit was just plain lazy and boring as shit.
>Mad Max in Space
>boring
A man of no taste. It's the best Thor and Hulk has looked in the MCU thus far.

Attached: Hulk Ragnarok.jpg (1920x808, 198K)

Stop complaining about my complaints fag

Nah, he'll be the "fuck anything that moves" type

I have the fantasy that they remake the Avengers climax with the age of ultron costumes for Thor and Cap

Le grounded tacticool.

I'm not complaining, I'm making demands. You illiterate shitbird.

>It's the best Thor and Hulk has looked in the MCU thus far.

Not really. Thor 1 costume is best costume. If he had that, plus the helmet and TDW hair, he'd be GOAT.

Attached: Thor's_Helmet.png (1280x544, 662K)

No, Iron Man was a C-lister. The X-Men and Spider-Man were the A-listers, Fantastic Four and Hulk were B-listers.

so a dark blue version of the same old Avengers suit?

And again in Avengers 1 on the helicarrier. He just conjured up a different costume than the one he was wearing the whole time.

Whatever tasteless-eat any shit up fag

Lose the sleeves and it'd be the best.

Only if they do post 2005 Herc that hits on everyone and everything, and wins most of his fight by kneeing the enemy in the groin.

He was prominent in-universe and had cartoons and video games. He was a b-lister.

How do I improve my face like Hemsworth did? He looks like Haley Joel Osment here.

And he's going right on back to the dumpster the second RDJ is done playing the part.

Iron Man had a 2 season cartoon in the 90's and a 3 season cartoon in the late 00's.

Work out constantly, take steroids, grow a better beard.

>How do I improve my face like Hemsworth did?
>He looks like Haley Joel Osment here.

By not dyeing your facial hair like he did in Thor 1. His facial hair color has been natural since Avengers.

Attached: 1479929294728.jpg (683x580, 63K)

Eh I would put Ragnarok Suit higher just by virtue that Thor was willing to use a fucking helmet with that one. Fuck what's with MCU Thor and not using helmets.

They dyed his eyebrows and beard blonde so he ended up looking like a twat there. It's also why Natasha looks terrible in IW. The hair's fine but lighter eyebrows are shit.

>a 3 season cartoon in the late 00'
That was only after the movie came out

What does Thing's dick look like?

a circumcised brick?

They spoiled the hammer shattering in the trailer to Ragnarok.

Do you think he can still get his rocks off?

The series ended a year before the movie came out

>Eh I would put Ragnarok Suit higher just by virtue that Thor was willing to use a fucking helmet with that one.

I wouldn't. Even with the helmet it's still a very boring costume.

>Fuck what's with MCU Thor and not using helmets.

Word is that the helmet in Thor 1 was ill fitting for Hemsworth's head, and they just got rid of it after the coronation scene because the thing would not stop falling off his head. Don't know why they never bothered to go and revise the dimensions to make it fit his head better other than the current trend of LE-ACTOR'S FACE MUST ALWAYS BE VISIBLE FOR ACTION SCENES bullshit.

Attached: Thor helmet.jpg (3000x2057, 276K)

That looks like utter shit. The MCU's costume designs have been getting worse and more "hollywoody". That new suit for Thor looks like what I'd expect from the early 2000s.

he's wearing it because he's in mourning at the death of a bunch of asgardians and his brother

Easily the best thor has looked. str8 out of the comics. Anyone who says otherwise is retarded, especially the one moron raving about the Thor 1 suit the whole thread with its plastic cosplay feel

Attached: 435E97DC00000578-4804586-image-a-101_1503122352320.jpg (634x422, 38K)

Except, you know, the helmet

Retarded moron here; Ragnarok suit is still boring and easily the worst costume thus far.

>Thor 1 suit
>plastic dress-up feel

That applies to all of them. Regardless, it's still obviously the best designed.

Attached: thor-1.jpg (900x600, 130K)

Avengers hair is best hair. TDW hair is greasy as fuck and the braid in the back is a girly style the only guy I’ve seen wear was Liam Nelson in Star Wars I.

Attached: 397A618E-F72D-4BBB-9672-CB8884DF231E.jpg (640x360, 37K)

He should have the Thor 1 suit, Ragnarok helmet, Avengers hair, and shaved face.

>shaved face.

Attached: 1521003291451.gif (399x222, 1.97M)

Hey, Bicules is bestcules

Though pretty sure he wouldn’t be Pansexual, if I remember correctly he and Pan had a falling out.

The cgi in AoU for HULK looked way better. Also Longer hair Hulk > Shorter hair Hulk

This is bait.

Pan will suffer no dicks in dresses.

Why would I need to work out when I already take steorids?

Cry more you little baby bitch boy.

>The one time they could realistically use leather
>they go for plastic consistantly

The pre-Sakaar Ragnarok costume is my favourite. All it needed was a damn helmet.

Attached: thor-ragnarok-images-chris-hemsworth-tom-hiddleston.jpg (2048x858, 1.02M)

The sleeveless variant we see him in is actually the perfect look for this PUNISHED Thor. Why? Because is the best Thor will ever look.

I actually can't imagine the helmet would actually translate all that well. But yeah, this was Thor's best look.

Conversely, TDW is the best Loki (That or King Loki in Thor 1 complete with the horns.)

Taking steroids and not working out just makes you fat.

Yeah it was a pretty fucking stupid idea to dye his facial hair. Most blonde people with beards have much darker beard hair than head hair.

The only objective fact we can agree on about Thor 1 suit is that it is most true to the costume design from the comics. It combines the arching shoulders, silver circles, and scale-mail arms. And I think it doesn't work for film.

Thor always has the best non-super-suit clothes. His jacket for the party scene in AoU was stylin as hell

Attached: thor-loki-photos-23aug16-13.jpg (1100x778, 89K)

Bump

His casual coat in AoU was his best look and not surprisingly because it was not a comic costume trying to translate to film.

Concept art from the first Thor movie.

Attached: 4E1F7E61-9516-492A-A5BC-5DFBAF418133.jpg (1260x2140, 544K)

Thor should have a shaved face. He always has in the comics save for instances where he was covering scars or somebody who doesn’t care about the character thinks beards are cool.

Attached: 6518ABA5-EF48-4DDF-AC90-B5F3C3658FCE.jpg (500x503, 195K)

Why are you comparing a movie shot with a magazine pic from some photoshoot?

All black punished King Odinforce Thor is the most bad ass looking out of all the costumes

As far as I'm concerned, he doesn't have one.

You need to understand the context, stormbreaker magically conjures his shit depending on his mood and he might be mourning his race, now idk how's he going to enchant the thing to have abilities like Mjölnir.

>Thor with sleeves
Excuse me while I throw up

Hercules≠Thor
They couldn't be more different in terms of powers, Hercules is like a Hulk that is handsome, likes to drink and fuck, he would wine and fuck Thor too if he could.

man all that work wasted just because no one checked Chris' head size.

>good live action Thor suit
Are you serious? Thor 2 had it perfect.

Attached: 3JccnWE.jpg (1601x712, 225K)

Needs more ass-less chaps type pants to be truly superior.

At least mjolnir is gone. That thing looked bad all the time.

nah its trash. thank fuck its gone

fucking kill yourself