Deadpool assembles the X-Force, formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Bedlam (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Bill Skarsgard)...

Deadpool assembles the X-Force, formed by Domino (Zazie Beets), Bedlam (Terry Crews), Zeitgeist (Bill Skarsgard), Shatterstar (Lewis Tran) and Pete Wisdom (Rob Delaney) to fight Cable, but Bedlam, Zeitgeist, Shatterstar and Wisdom are unexpectedly killed in a botched parachute landing: Shatterstar is shredded by a helicopter, Bedlam lands on a freeway and is run over by a truck, and Zeitgeist is trapped in a woodchipper. Wisdom survives the jump, but gets sprayed by Zeitgeist's acid blood while trying to pull him out. Only Deadpool and Domino survive.

LOL

Attached: X-Force.jpg (1200x800, 122K)

Most important question though
does he say chimichanga?

After credits scene, just him looking at camera. Then he says one word...

Wouldn't surprise me a bit if this is true.

gimme x-23

If true, Wisdom deserves better. Excalibur/MI-13 could still be a thing...

It's confirmed. The full plot leaked.

Isn’t Shatterstar gay? Isn’t this homophobic?

I don't know whether i should be laughing or angry.

Please be fake

I see why people are pissed off.

So I'm guessing that one scene of Terry crews in the second trailer was shot before he got run over

It was added in reshoots, so its true nature is unknown.

You’re thinking of Northstar.

>wasting Excalibur/X-Statix characters
Boooo, I couldn't care less for Bedlam/Shatterstar but those ones suck

Deadpool and Domino make a truce with Cable when Rusty Collins (Julian Dennison), the boy that Cable wants to kill and whom Deadpool is determined to save, joins forces with the Juggernaut to go on a rampage. The Juggernaut nearly kills the trio before Colossus (Stefan Kapicic), Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) and her girlfriend Yuki (Shioli Kutsuna) intervene. They shove a power cable up the Juggernaut's ass and throw him into a pool, where is is electrocuted.

Attached: Juggernaut.jpg (1280x705, 398K)

Do they at least kill the fat Indian kid? Please tell me they kill the fat Indian kid?

I really want to like this but the more I read the more stupid it all seems. WHo the fuck is this fire kid? WHy should I give two shits about any of these characters? Why is Domino a black lady? Why did Domino's afro kill a stunt double? Why is Josh Brolin Cable? Why is Vanessa even in this movie because she's just gonna die. This movie seems like reddit and this is the first time I've ever said that about a movie

No he's right
full homo there are like 6 kiss scenes with him and another guy and at least two implied sex scenes

Attached: shatterstarkiss_size3.jpg (590x295, 182K)

He's as gay as sunshine

Attached: iMhYdOn.png (500x529, 386K)

Of course not.

>WHo the fuck is this fire kid?
He kills Cable's wife and daughter in the future.

>WHy should I give two shits about any of these characters?
You gotta' watch the movie to find out.

>Why is Domino a black lady?
She's actually a highlight.

>Why is Josh Brolin Cable?
He's a good actor.

>Why is Vanessa even in this movie because she's just gonna die.
To motivate Wade.

>You gotta' watch the movie to find out.
>0.06 cents has been added to your account.

>everyone that isn't American dies

Well, it's true. You gotta' watch a movie to emotionally connect with the characters or not.

>Why is Vanessa even in this movie because she's just gonna die
Because Deadpool can't have nice things. That's been a thing in his comics since he got his own book.

>Of course not.
Boo.

So it's like reading an issue of New X-Men all over again? I suppose that's better than getting blown up in a school bus.

Attached: 1979 publish date.jpg (1166x1750, 288K)

So going by the leak Deadpool's plot is basically the same as Looper's

I loved the magic exploding school bus. It was quite the ride.

No, he really doesn't.

It's supposed to be parodying LOGAN.

Correct.

well they fuck that up. Good Job Reynolds, you killed your golden goose

I can read a synopsis and fundamentally understand that none of these chucklefucks get any development other than maybe Wade. I'll watch a cam-rip because honestly that's all this movie deserves. SOmeone fucking died in the worst way possible because they were so fucking obsesseed with Diversity. Also having a no name kid be the villain? The fuck were they thinking?

That's actually funny.

It feels like they're adapting Teiri's plot mostly but with Cable taking the place of Kane.

He's abo, not Indian and how can you not know DP loves kids?

>Because Deadpool can't have nice things

Deadpool undoes her death using Cable's time travel device in a post credits scene.

He also kills Hitler, Wolverine Origins Deadpool, and Ryan Reynolds

That’s just great. My favorite X character Juggy
Turned into a literal butt of a joke.

Attached: 2B5C340D-D32F-40CF-A7B2-76D920CDCF4E.gif (312x202, 1.39M)

I'M THE JUGGERNAUT, BITCH

There's a rumor that negasonic has girlfriend in the movie

>Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Brianna Hildebrand) and her girlfriend Yuki (Shioli Kutsuna) intervene.

Well, you can tell this movie is going to suck.

She does. It's the electro-Asian from the trailer.

Is it actually done well or is it don in a >PROGRESSIVE kind of way

The more I hear about this the more worried I become.

That’s what happens when you get rid of the director and let Ryan Reynolds call the shots.

It is done in a progressive way. PInk hair and all that bullshit dykes and tumblr loves so much.

Easily my second favorite. First being Colossus. I don't love Deadpool's boy scout version, but at least he's got a personality in this movie.

I can't believe they made Negasonic Teenage Warhead gay

Attached: 32535o.jpg (780x439, 39K)

Women are disgusting. This movie should have only men and they should be shirtless like 90% of the time so no filthy dyke will go see it.

I would watch it with my friends.

I too nearly threw up in my mouth at the idea of Negasonic have a very cute Japanese-Australian girlfriend

Eh, a little too edgy for me, no thanks.

Attached: 1521105860011.png (298x330, 127K)

>Australian

Fucking disgusting.

This does not surprise me in the least. Negasonic gave off that vibe.

>Tfw now we have to wait for another complete cycle of X-movies to get another shot at Juggernaut.

Attached: Juggernaut.jpg (1280x1978, 982K)

Ewww... Goddamn, women are just ugly as fucking sin.

I swear, just erase her entirely and put Quicksilver and Colossus. Both of them shirtless and having a small wrestling competition.

How about Quicksilver, Colossus, and Juggernaut have a climactic showdown where they have to mud wrestle each other naked.

Attached: Juggernaut2.jpg (1280x1988, 1.14M)

Shatterstar is everythingsexual, but don't tell Rob Liefeld that.

Instead of mud they should use oil. As if a fight that takes place in an oil factory and QS is right in the middle of the fight? Yeah, that sounds cool. Much better than Negadyke and her disgusting idiotic lesbian bullshit.

>Australian

Attached: sick.gif (200x150, 646K)

k

Meh, in all honesty and joking aside. Never found the appeal of Deadpool. Too "lol memes" for my taste.

The funny thing is your complaint is a meme

Sounds like something Daniel Way would write.

Everything is a meme, dumbass. That's the point of memes.

Look, I love violence and gore, probably too much in movies, video games, and anime, but for some reason just imagining this play out makes me incredibly ill and extremely uncomfortable...

I get it’s supposed to be “funny” and “edgy”, but it just seems incredibly mean spirited and just kind of like an asshole move. And that’s coming from someone who really liked the first one.

So this is 100% confirmed? It just happens? It’s fucking stupid. I wasn’t really anticipating the film to begin with, but now I know to avoid it. I don’t need to pay to feel depressed/bummed out and sick, as I’m already like that most of the time...

Attached: FD1BFF8B-CAB1-436E-B9F4-DF2779904841.jpg (540x767, 62K)

Tieri's Deadpool is the only good thing he's done

Are you ok, user? What's wrong?

I just want him to be a good guy

Now that I don't believe.

I just have exhaustion problems and some mental problems (I promise I wasn’t attention seeking, just admitting that I don’t want to pay for a movie to do something I have happen for free: context), but I appreciate the concern user, it’s nice to have someone ask me that.

I think the major thing that bums me out is I had a blast at the last movie, and even saw it twice with two different groups of friends. It actually got me out of the house into a crowded place.

Now I’ll have to plead my friends not to force me to go, and I can’t explain why due to me not wanting to be an asshole and spoil it for them...

tl;dr this film makes me sadder than I already am.

Attached: 16A38F17-322C-4B25-A194-475C41A5FE24.jpg (442x740, 95K)

It's true.

Fucking drink antidepressants.

I love you, Gwen.

Cartoons and games actually help quite a bit, stuff like that doesn’t help too much sadly. But thanks for the idea.

How much worse does the film get? Aside from the shitfest OP shared?

That's what I like to call a poor use of bait and switch. The irony is that in trying to be subversive they are instead recycling ideas by including Dopinder, Negasonic, and Weasel.
Double irony in that TJ Miller is now a Hollywood pariah so the rumored Dopinder vs Weasel subplot that is featured heavily here is only gonna draw criticism.

X-Force is the epitome of 1990's try hard edgy badass, them all getting stupidly killed when setting off on their mission actually sounds perfect and funny

I can picture it now.
>Deadpool 2 kills the lovable Terry crews but keeps Dickbag TJ miller?

>Ellis' self-insert character
>deserving better than dying like the loser he is

>TJ Miller is now a Hollywood pariah

What did he do?

I like Terry Crews, not as much as some, but I still feel like this is really harsh... What’s even the point of getting people excited for the X-Force?

X-Force's deaths and Juggernaut's role were allegedly some of the main complaints from test-audiences, and there's already new shots of Terry Crews from the reshoots in the trailer, so maybe they ditch the whole thing and come up with something else.

And I can assure that's exactly what Ryan Reynolds was thinking. But you and him both made the mistake of thinking that will translate to film. Yeah people will get the gist of the joke, Team of badasses get killed early on incidental but the driving question that will make or vreak this movie is this.
>Did you come for action or did you come to laugh?

Seriously?

They probably shot some new footage for the trailer and test audiences, but are staying true to the original plan.

I wanted BFR, not this! not this! at least I hope he survive.

I don't follow celebrity gossip.

When you think about that it's MORE funny because a stunt woman died during the production of this movie!

Attached: MAIN-Deadpool-victim-named-as-Joi-SJ-Harris.jpg (615x409, 61K)

If Juggernaut used Rogue's power to absorb Quicksilver's power and held an atom-thin sheet of razor sharp adamantium in front of him while running into the Hulk's neck, would it decapitate the Hulk? Or would the Hulk just get so darn mad that his muscles flex super hard and the blade stop?

He got #metoo with somebody accusing him of both sexually and physically assaulting her during college. Compound that on sending a transphobic slur against a film critic and you got a guy who probably won't be showing up in any mainstream movies for a while.

Aren't movies magical?

That too. I'm betting the studio is hoping that no one remembers that during the scene.

It would decapitate him, but his regeneration would seal the wound up as the sheet passes through his neck, because Hulk wank.

He's a raper. A rapey man.

It's going to go over with X-Force fans about as well as Luke getting killed in TLJ.

>Warren Ellis self-insert Kitty Pryde devirginator deserves better

I strongly disagree.

Nice source.

Yeah the movie is really going to suffer by offending those two guys.

There's already an "X-Force is lame" joke in the trailer, if those people were going to piss their pants all over the place they'd have done it already.

>WHo the fuck is this fire kid?

One of the X-Factor kids from the 80s. Converted to Magnetoism and got murdered by Holocaust.

The couldn't use Apocalypse, because they already blew that load with a bad movie.

Ok well if you came to that conclusion why ask the question in the first place? You autistic?