Let's say there are some truthful alien conspiracy theories surrounding the US government

Let's say there are some truthful alien conspiracy theories surrounding the US government.

Would Trump release that detail into the open? Is he someone who would keep it under wraps or would push to learn more?

He'd do what he thinks is necessary to preserve security and national sovereignty, which is most likely keeping the ETI situation under wraps. Why do you think Hillary Clinton made those comments about UFO disclosure? The elite are going to use the existence of ETIs as an excuse for increased globalism or even a world government. That is not the solution, but that is how they will spin it.

>as an excuse for increased globalism
>Trump is a good guy for keeping us under the shadows

I don't know how to feel about any of this. It just doesn't add up. Hell, how many people would even both allow some kind of increased globalism and the existence of ETs without complaint?

The situation is extremely complicated. I know a little more than most people and I still don't understand it. What I do understand is that full disclosure would be like another 9/11 in regards to it's impact on political opinion and security legislation. I would rather full disclosure occur under Trump's administration than anyone else's, but I doubt it is a task he will be willing to accept. Maybe in his second term. There's no way of knowing, and it isn't entirely up to him. The ETI situation is currently in the hands of the military-industrial complex and shadow departments.

come on user, tell us more.

>I know a little more than most people and I still don't understand it.
This is what schizos actually believe.

>be playing Stellaris
>find an information age civ
>infiltrate them
>literally become the lizard people
>they come close many times to finding me out
>take over all key positions and governments in the world
>reveal ourselves
>enslave the whole world

I was sort of scared after doing it

Fuck! Imagine if he just plays along as they redpill him prior to his first state of the union only to toss the shadow government script into the face of their threats of a Kennedy-esque end.

>tfw your family is protected in trump fortress by Barron's mind power
>tfw your warrior monk defense secretary purges the weak and corrupt military a la godfather during your speech
>tfw you've got America by the pussy
>tfw she let's you do it

There's not a whole lot to know. My source is a retired CIA agent who I used to go to church with. He told me that yes, the ETI are real and that they work on-and-off with our government. He thought they were demons or at least creatures "from a different universe." It's confusing because there are sinister things about them yet they don't seem wholly evil. One thing he was adamant about is that they are "not supposed to be here." Maybe my friend is a loon, maybe not. I trust him. He's a very quiet, conservative man who has zero interest in the paranormal or UFO stories. I've known him for over five years and he only told me these things a couple months ago.

Seems like an unfortunate thing we've all considered. If they're there, we're kept in the dark because "your people are scary and they will revolt" is essentially the answer.

Two options if they exist, either they're super-enlightened spirits-of-rationality (in which case we aren't ready) or they're soulless parasitic self-interested hive-mind insects/reptiles/some-such in which case keep a few under wraps in the lab and send the rest off the planet.

Now in the first case disclosure is a LONG ways off and in the second case it's simply counterproductive and not beneficial for any party. Until they're gone that is.

Yes, but it's not that simple. The globalists want full disclosure, they want a national panic they can exploit. Why do you think Hollywood almost always portrays aliens as hostile and frightening? It is the conservatives and ETI themselves who want to keep this situation quiet and non-political. You've been lied to, the forces in government fighting for disclosure do not have your interests in mind.

thanks for answering. how does he reconcile this with his religious beliefs?

Do you disinfo faggots have some kind of bot that alerts your central system anytime someone even vaguely mentions ayy's?

You know Alister Crowley was an admitted con-man in the vein of PT Barnum, right?

ayyyyyyyyyy lmao

Of course. Well, like I said he thinks they are demons, but has also expressed doubts about that. There's definitely a little bit of a contradiction between his conservative Christianity and what he's seen with his own eyes. (He's only seen the UFOs in person, not the ETI themselves). I believe they are rebellious creatures from a different universe who are inter-dimensionally trespassing.

>One thing he was adamant about is that they are "not supposed to be here."
They arrived here against THEIR will? Or they insist to remain against OUR will?

All life throughout the universe exists underground. We're the planet where our life is on the surface. We're a bunch of weirdos. Look at us exposed in our atmosphere. Freaks!

>All life throughout the universe exists underground
You must have been to many planets to be so adamantly assured that photosynthesis (also life) only exists on planet earth (or could it anywhere exist "underground"?)

The only thing anyone can really deduce (without special information) is that they've been known by the US government for a while.

Sovereign Globalism
Every country would be entitled to its own nationalistic rhetoric but ultimately be part of an even stronger UN-type government system
Should an alien threat actually exist, PrezTrump would be the rallying hero that would bring the entire world together against the Space Beaners, ushering in planetwide peace and the supremacy of a superior political ideology while the non-cooperative are left to fuck themselves defenselessly

Does the word 'globalism' apply to ET?

The good thing about disclosure, we can replace "white privilegue" with "human privilegue" and hate all of our species for being ourselves. That seems to be the end result of ever-increasing PC anyway..

trump will reveal the existence of ayy lmaos

kek wills it

Why isn't there anything in between?

Nah, these people are just really really susceptible to disinfo and whatever "most people" believe in. They probably never seriously invested time in the subject to form their own beliefs on it, that's probably why they're detached to the point where they can't even open themselves to the thought of life being outside of this planet.

Absolutely! I meant that post to be taken completely seriously, after all. You do not have autism, and I'm not saying that..

You tell me. All alien fetishists that I've perused seem to end up describing (or fantasizing) about these two extremes. Perhaps in human nature not to envision anything middle-of-the-ground except "perfect" or "horrendous".

Well if you wrote tongue-in-cheek without using a smiley, so did I LOL. This site format enforces involuntary autism even if one isn't

look, trump was theoretically a much better option than shilldog, but pretending like he isn't a jew sucking traitor in waiting just trying to earn his ticket to elysium is dumb

Thanks, this one's awesome

>He doesn't know about the Galactic Federation

muh confederation of worldsssss

>People have had encounters with them
>lol it's not real xD

The big redpill about ayys is that no, they are not demons. It's the other way around.

Or Arthur C. Clark might have been right and the more advanced species might exterminate/"prune" species that think like that. Hard to say in the absence of evidence.

hey im a belieber like you, just the majority of that shit is jeffy speak da same tier retarded

cool post

>would trump release that detail into the open?

LOL he wouldn't even release his tax returns.

There are no aliens.
Stop asking questions.

>inb4 10 (You)'s from newfag normalfags

R-rare...?

>has zero interest in the paranormal or UFO stories.
How can you know that ET's are actually real but have zero interest in UFO shit?

He thinks they are here against God's wishes. No one in government except for the weirdos and globalists want to be involved with these things. We don't have a real relationship with them, they simply come and go and jump in and out of communication. The way they give us technology is like handing a five year old a table saw.

Like I mentioned, he thinks these things are basically demons. He doesn't like to talk about them. My friend is not the sort of guy who watches Ancient Aliens.

>without using a smile

Didn't know normie standards were the norm.

He'd probably tell everyone, and then propose building a forcefield around the planet.

Don't let this thread die. Alien discussions are some of the most interesting threads on Sup Forums

Sup Forums has way too many morons who seriously believe that aliens are demons so most of the time the threads just devolve into theology discussions.