Post a sample of your handwriting and I will analyze it. If you're reading the thread...

Post a sample of your handwriting and I will analyze it. If you're reading the thread, feel free to post your own analysis as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M8W45f2F7mE
crowland.uw.hu/images/rovasiras/rovas_abc_ma.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ok Agent Johnson, I'll post my handwriting, name, address, social security number, and DNA composition

Do you seriously think I still have pen and paper just laying around? Do you even know what year it is, dude?

Hey user you sound like a interesting person. Share some insights if you want. Or tell something about you. Who are you and what are you doing?

Unorganized person. Doesn't usually have any plans lined up. Stems from a lack of reason/motivation to have them.

get your subhuman moonrunes off of this american coprophagy enthusiasts board

Posting in a CIA thread

Analize pls

this would work with the facekike normies

Yo what the fuck. That describes every single person on Sup Forums you piece of shit.

Internally conflicted. Slightly above-average intelligence. Compartmentalizes thoughts and does not have a good sense of interpersonal interaction. Hides a lot of his personality, even though there is little reason.

Analyze me op

>Ameriburger
>MANDATORY MEALS
>Breakfast
>THREE hotdogs

There is something really wrong with y'all...

>everyone on Sup Forums

>not owning a digitizing pen tablet

Average intelligence. Feels conflicted about sexual orientation. Impulsive but not to any fault, only in matters that he finds 'trivial'. Believes they are being manipulated, but also believes that they understand the manipulation, so he doesn't care. Has thoughts about hurting animals that he doesn't act on.

I weigh 125 pounds I'm trying to get big

Incorrect op
Im straighter than my dick in the morning and i once ran over a small dog on accident when i was 17 and had to go to therapy for a week

I would say this is accurate
Here is me sperging out on okcupid...

R8

Analyze me OP

Why did you make this thread on Sup Forums?

Have you ever seen a vegetable?

Go to bed Mike.

Tired of living. Is only entertained by the strange and unknown. Desires change but is not sure which change is desired. Struggles to find meaning. High intelligence.

holy shit

Doesn't like Vegemite but tells people it's ok. Misses how things were in the past but also doesn't care anymore. High intelligence but only uses it to slack off. This is a person who doesn't worry much.

Is this women wife material?

oh goodness, you're me

>French
>looks like arab
not even surprised anymore

Does it metter if it is in Spanish ? i could write something in English if it needs to be

Bruh here's more of it. Kill myself famli

Above average intelligence, highly traditionalist. Is not dating anyone but spends a lot of time thinking about finding "the right girl". Prone to violence, would not be bothered by killing.

No problemas.

Spot on. Do you have some sort of training for this? What is yore methodology?

Tell me it's more than just psychic mumbo-jumbo.

translate

Honestly I'm not sure if I even remember how to write with a pencil aside from signing my name it's been maybe fifteen years

Analyze please.

I like Vegemite, but the rest is accurate.

>jew ID
I guess I'm a #Molochmissile now

have fun nsa i couldnt resist

It's notes about some sort of website project.

No. Slightly above-average intelligence, high narcissism, is kind but fails to apprehend the world around her. Standard woman.

Need a longer sample for this one. Give me a Lorem Ipsum or a Fox jumps dog

have fun

Digital doesn't work.

>Prone to violence, would not be bothered by killing.
;_;, i wouldn't kill anyone

Submit another sample in your own language, bitte.

>What is yore methodology?
His methodology is to say vague things that imply you are a special snowflake, thus stroking your ego and making you go
>oh yeah, i am so intelligent I gey bored by mundane reality wow too spoopy

This isn't your real handwriting.

That is a lot to translate mostly dates and notes study related but nothing personal nor interesting.
It is about how to make a rural village more attractive and boosting economy.

text is about histology

Your methodology is to pay 25c every time you want extra ketchup at Maccas.

:^)

Why the fuck would you hit send on this? What do you expect her to say? "Aww, you're so cute"? I hope she's incredibly autistic, because you certainly are.

Why? I guarantee you it looms exactly the same. Used a digital pencil anyway, so grip etc is exactly the same.

Likely schizophrenic. But you already knew that.

R8

here we go

It is this is how I write. My scribble notes look similar and my letters look better.

second post. First one was on a post it

me next me next

This made my day a lot better.

Fyi:

This is a data gathering thread. It operates on the probability of having geolocation data and or other PII data on the samples.

The OP may be working with chinkmoot to tie IP addresses to this data.

While seemingly unimportant, this data can be aggregated over time.

Loose lips sink ships.

Be ever weary.

Here's a better picture.

I know man, I even made a thread...

Maybe that explains why I love this song/group so much

youtube.com/watch?v=M8W45f2F7mE

one of the members was in a spych ward and then wrote some songs about his time there

>JEW
This is weird

Drinks too much. 120 IQ range. Was on ADHD medicine for a while as a child, now uses more for recreation. A complacent person who is disgusted by things around him. USES REDD-T.

Literally POZ

Analyze mine by my vocabulary exercise!

I am really curios by now what your analyze will be you described my gf pretty accurately. This is my handwriting.

Have you anything to do with profiling or related or is this just intuition?

nice trips

Pls repond OP

>posting things to Sup Forums without using a proxy

You already fucked up idiot.

Cursive and print, give me a go all knowing wizard man!

Butifel turtle animation

I am fully aware of this but the curiosity prevailed.

Maybe he is just a bored profiler? Or astrology hotline operator and has spare time on his hands?

beide zusammen, natürlich

tell me how it is op

OP check my new picture

What is wrong with my sample? I would really appreciate your analyze in before 404

Do me.

sorry for flipped pic, wasn't like that when I opened it on my PC

crowland.uw.hu/images/rovasiras/rovas_abc_ma.gif
There is the help

r8

High intelligence, a creative person who doesn't express themselves much, if ever. Is optimistic about their life despite no reason to believe so. Is a kind person in public but feels no emotional desire to act in such a way.

Dominating others intellectually is your greatest pleasure. You never admit this.