Pol trembling in it's boots

>pol trembling in it's boots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nv1a-RuxU0c
youtube.com/watch?v=UDOdq9iPMA4
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/306580-washington-republican-floats-charging-protesters-with-economic-terrorism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they even lift? They all look like numales.

>antifa

Biggest fags in town, can dish it out but cant take it

>afraid
>covering their commie faces

Hey guys don't be late to band practice after we finish protesting.

Halloween was last month

best goyim

The 2 on the right look like klan members with red instead of white masks.

fuck off George Ciccariello @ciccmaher

Also, they're all doing this in hopes of banging that one chick who is getting donged by chad who voted for Trump.

No face pic of the girl holding the sign? Need to know if she should be redpilled.

they don't have the balls to shoot those guns

literally shaking

And manlets at that

>loser Antifa faggots finally got themselves a couple guns
>they're still malnourished sickly thin
>guarantee none of them have ever actually been shooting

Just wait until Stephen Kaiser Crowder shows up and personally Holocausts these pussy faggots.

Blimey, those BB guns in my possession could have me taken to the Tower of London!

I use the communist removal device

youtube.com/watch?v=nv1a-RuxU0c

Ku Kuk Komminists?

Yesterday in Austin Texas they were trembling when nationalists showed up with assault rifles

if they believe in the cause, why are they wearing masks?

LEGIT.

>implying a leaf can shoot a gun

Not a single one of them over 150 lbs and would probably be dead if they had to sprint 100m.

Probably have 0 shooting skills as well.

These faggots are not combat ready. 2 ex-marines would handle 50 of these scrubs.

With the sign, is that not brandishing ?

>let's behave like violent shitbag niggers, that'll make racists stop being racist

ive never been so unafraid of a person with a gun before

Checked.
Could be assault with a deadly weapon if they were making any direct statements to intimidate a specific person. If they were making general threats regarding political affiliation while carrying then it is considered making terroristic threats.

/thread

leftists are pussy hypocrites

was thinking more like

cuck cuck clan

Are there enough Antifa groups in the USA to make a difference?
Are the structures comparable to what we have in Europe?

>implying I'd be afraid of these limp-wristed faggots
guns or not, antifa is weak as fuck

Airsoft players are more intimidating.

There aren't many, just the typical jobless #OWS crowd.

Are they Literally wearing the communist flag on their faces?! ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I want to walk up to them and call them gypsies see how they react

as far as I can tell, antifa only has a large following in Europe. there is antifa in the US but they are few and scattered

looks like the lib-crackers upgraded from their girlfriends strapons to walmart aks and ars

lol if these dudes are legit do they have any idea how bad their making their cause look by covering themselves with commie shit?

That's a shame. Why aren't more people joining?
Antifa structures can be very potent at getting things done.

They're all obviously spics

finally it took them forever to own some fire arms

The moment they make any overt physical action that could be reasonably regarded as hostile, they are completely fair game to gun down in self-defense.

Really, there is no reason why a cop or eight shouldn't be questioning them. Since they are hiding their faces, they could be felons, fugitives, or otherwise unauthorized to have a firearm. The police have a right to confirm their identities. I'm sure the only thing stopping them is that no cop wants to be the one who has to walk up and talk to these wackjobs.

Freikorps when?

>"wtf I put the clip in the gun but it wont shoot!"

Usually when Liberals in America want to show everyone how cucked they are they just tell everyone on Twitter they're polyamorous.
Its means the same thing.

>It's wrong to be a nationalist
>it's cool to be a communist
>the pacifist and tolerant anti-gun left making threats of physical violence with guns
>wonders why everyone hates them

>kommunist kuck klan

Their behavior would result in 1 of 2 things:
1. They attack the police and receive a beating comparable to torture.
2. They attack regular people and receive several bullets to the head. There are so many concealed carriers here that attacking anyone is a bad idea. Guns are banned in places like clubs/bars which is why so many fights happen in or around them.

Some showed up in CA I think, anyways they got stabbed and ran away.

We need the working class to unite.
Everything else will come naturally afterwards. Antifa structures can help with that. Try to build them or help build them in your local community.

>we made the left like guns again

This isn't a bad thing.

underrated post

Would be a shame if someone notified Austin Police that there is a group of masked men intimidating passerbys with assault rifles!

These faggots look so skinny fat they probably would have difficulty manipulating their God damn weapons.

Where are they? What country is that?

>average leftie with a gun

youtube.com/watch?v=UDOdq9iPMA4

Numales with soft airs are today's Red Army. Commies forever wriggling in their graves.

Lefty/pol/ pls go

>commies
>using ARs

One job

They at least know a thing or two about small unit tactics, I bet. I sure as hell don't, and even though I know how to shoot I think knowing how to coordinate is way more important. I wonder if it''d in any way be possible for their discipline to hold up when their guns actually go boom for once.

>they speak swedish
pottery

I assure you that chick's boyfriend is out walking around with a Trump hat.

I did something like that on a tree while innawoods.

The only reason the left "likes" guns now is because they want to terrorize people who voted different than them. This has nothing to do with them embracing gun rights. This has everything to do with them being so entitled that they resort to threats of lethal violence against the general public because they didn't get their way.

Austin, Texas.

You might be right but like the other anons said they can't use guns for shit and the right would annihilate them.

the working class united, and they voted for Trump

how come we don't have uniforms? i say we start wearing pepe-green shirts with black leather chaps. Assless chaps. Oh and hard hats with dragon dildos glued to the top

>tfw see armed American youth wearing hammer and sickle
>tfw it's actually a crime in the Baltic states

Holy shit, Yuri Bezmenov was right all along, i shouldn't have doubted his words.

Help is coming.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/306580-washington-republican-floats-charging-protesters-with-economic-terrorism

They're paving the way or RWDS and the purging of the Left. It won't be long now when you're legally allowed to gun down Lefties for causing riots that can hurt the economy and innocent whites.

oh wow these must be the russian hackers hillary was talking about

>leftists get so buttfrustrated that they get airsoft guns and attempt to intimidate "racists"

>Everything else will come naturally afterwards
yeah you have really thought this through.

Because then be we'd look like autistic "neo-Nazis"

Why don't commies ever lift weights?

Do they not know that they will need to be fit if they want to actually fight?