Unsounded

oh sweet naive Minnow. you didn't have to ask duane to fuck up a Gefendur shrine. You would be hard pressed to stop him.

Attached: thanks censor bush.jpg (600x900, 333K)

Why are they so cute together

I am now hearing Minnow as Pom Klementieff.

Damn Minnow you didnt have to roast Duane like that.

So there's some fish-butts in the shrine somehow? Are they being used in some sort of fashion to power the ward around the temple? Also
>you ancient eyefuls
Duane you classy mother fucker.

Was there anything prior to this page that would imply waterwomen being trapped inside the shrine?

little does duane know, minnow is a 2/10 among ocean water women.

The only thing I can think of is having a anti-senet beat force field when water women aren't known for going on land let alone attacking people.

I'm not willing to take for granted that "our sisters" means "fellow water women" as opposed to just something else with which they say they're somehow kindred.

is... is Duane hitting on the water woman?

We've already seen that river senets and ocean senets don't get along very well

why would they care more about some other beast or creature?

not intentionally. he's just that suave. Can't help it

She doesn't have a human sense of conversation.

Can we have the comic be just about those two fucking shit up?

Sette can tag along too I guess.

Minnow is a thot

gotta keep her moist so she survive the dry land

It's weird to me to imagine waterwomen speaking at all.

How dare you, Duane is faithful to Leysa.

Correction, Duane is a thot. Going around mackin on every pretty woman and not-woman he sees. Faithful my ass

>pickles the sea cucumber
By which he means his penis.

Duane can't even hit on a fishwoman without sounding like a dork

Leysa has moved on, so should Duane.

>human sacrifice, cannibalism, and now some kind of water woman torture device

Why are Gefendur such shit, lads?

It probably has to do with their gods being dead.

Like the Ssaelit are any better.

Has Leysa moved on?

They are

We've seen how they torture dissidents, and their views on women are miles behind the Gefendur. It's also worth noting that we've seen way more of the Gefendur than we have of the Ssaelit, I'm sure their skeletons will be revealed

Both sides torture dissidents. The Ssaelit have outdated views on women, the Gefendur keep slaves.

The Gefendur keep plods

They keep both.

Actually I think its the Aldish (and by extension the Ssaelit) that keep slaves? The Aldish have the Kussen, remember that Bastion comes from a family that owns one of the places they keep them. The Ssaelit oppose plods, but they don't oppose slavery. On the other hand, the Geffendur accept plods as a preferable alternative to slavery. Toma and Elka were hunting the Red Berry Boys thinking they were slavers, that does not say to me that they approve of slaves.

The views on woman thing is more Aldish culture, that is shared by Aldish Gefendur.

It's literally in their doctrine

>Actually I think its the Aldish (and by extension the Ssaelit) that keep slaves?

Nah, Alderode doesn't do slavery.

The Red Berry Boys' cover was that they were selling to Cresce or Sharteshane - the only Gefendur nation to have outlawed slavery is Ulestry, and we see the Crescians of the comic deride this multiple times. Tome and Elka were hunting the Red Berry Boys because they were there to police Ulestry, and Ulestrian law is against slavery. Furthermore, the RBB were suspected of smuggling other materials.

>and their views on women are miles behind the Gefendur
The gefendur don't have any universal opinion on women you're confusing the crescian state with the gefendur religion.

Nah man pretty sure the Kussen are some sort of slaves

Ashley posted this on her Tumblr.
>Fortunately for contemporary Kasslynian reality senet beasts’ very nature quarantines them from the khert, so they can’t access it to infect it. They have their own isolated khert fields and the universal khert doesn’t interact with them - this is how they’re immune to pymary. Although Lady Ilganyag’s existence inside of the khert plane does hint that she’s skirting the rules of reality by a mile. Even still she seems to have very limited abilities there, but if she can use her location to communicate with and influence people like the Black Tongues and even our darling Duane - as we’ve seen - then she has an advantage no other senet beast seems to.
Did anyone else really pick up on this? I don't remember us talking about it during her pages. We knew she was trapped in the khert somehow and that was weird, but it seems like there's more special about Ilganyag than that.

Not just slaves, completely cut off from the khert.

Well, there's both fraternal and maternal sects of Gefendur so they do have some opinions on it.

Maybe she hitched a ride in on the memories of all those dead babies. Got them tied up there like a buoy to keep her from being dragged out of it.

Yes, they are. They're primarily political prisoners though. Think less "the barbary slave trade" and more "soviet work camps."

Don't they rip their souls out or something?

I think so. Ashley's referred to them as a battery before on numerous occasions. But she never really elaborated much. I want to say the kussen have something to do with Alderode's dammakhert but I might be misremembering.

No. They remove them from the dammakhert and shave them.

They may be used in some nasty pymaric process.

Personally I have a baseless speculation as they are used as some kind of power source for the Dammakhert. Like the nasty pymaric process is somehow keeping that shit going

Because Duane is cute on the inside and Minnow has excellent tits on the outside.

The Ssaelit don't fucking eat people.