Yeah ok, it got shut down even though it was still active

yeah ok, it got shut down even though it was still active

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/

realtruenews.org/single-post/2016/09/27/Inside-Correct-the-Record-Post-Debate-PLOT

wethepizza.com/

Dont let this slide

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/
reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/
wethepizza.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

Bump

Get in here, you queers.

bump

Someone post the screencaps from the two reddit threads for newcomers to see.

Shadow bump locked. Clearly they don't want pic related getting out.

The thread had 366 replies tho..Do you not know what the post limit is?

MODS MODS MODS

lucking would like to see brother

lurking*

This is nothing

We can't trust Reddit

BUMP

Disinfo shill

Op, the last thread hit the post limit

I take it hes fresh off the boat..

Not New to this but some People have restricted wifi accsess...

what's going on here?

Yea everyone thought he was LARPer until wethepizza.com quickly posted a coming soon page and blocking ips to access the rest of the site. THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

how does kek feel about all this happening on plebbit?

>reddit

fuck off faggot

Jack shit evidence, ignore until something comes of it.

just click these:

no1: reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dykv3/i_have_cracked_into_an_unidentified_pizza/

no2: reddit.com/r/pizzagate/comments/5dzwji/hi_i_am_the_guy_guy_2_that_hacked_wethepizzacom/

Well we'll know in a couple hours if the second fedora tipper was legit. (Assuming he's not suicided first.)

pizzagate is the most retarded conspiracy theory I've ever heard, and redditards preach it like it's fact.

One question, does someone tried to tell james o keef about it. I think he could help us to find more about it

He has released cp (we don't know if it's from the website or now)

the website got taken down right after this surfaced. it was running ever since 2009 and taken down today.

In a few hours we'll get the client list and the whole thing is done.

Nothing you need to concern yourself with, diablo.

iwanttobelieve.jpg
But it really feels like one of those Xfiles episodes where they try to BTFO a conspiracy and always fall short.

Is that supposed to be Ryoko?

Stop spreading disinfo the site WAS NOT taken down. IP blocking "Coming Soon" page put in place. Not crashing due to traffic and not down for maintenance.

I used to be a lil pyromaniac, so no. No Diablo. only "el fuego loco" ese.

btw, now that you are deporting my cousins please tell them to get me a couple of Jordans, I'll pay them when they come here.

Dude it would be a fucking blessing if this was just a larp/honeypot. Otherwise the reality is that children are getting dismembered and raped on a regular basis.

YO LISTEN UP

They will delete your threads because you link r.eddit over and over. Just use archive.is etc etc or the mods will just keep shutting you down. We had the same issue on FOIA threads when we linked to r/the_donald shit.

This.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL! the website has been up for 7 years and all of a sudden the put a coming soon page blocking incoming IPs.

>wethepizza.com/
not clicking that shit with a ten feet pole

>Otherwise the reality is that children are getting dismembered and raped on a regular basis.
This has been a mainstream established fact for years now. The question is which particular group of people get tied to it this time.

It's a restaurant's website, bro.

I think what you're doing is great, but stop complaining about these threads hitting the bump limit and getting auto-archived
300 posts and the thread stops getting bumped

why though? Why now?

I'm skeptical about this too but there is evidence it might be true, that just forces me to stay interested.

Click it hue. It just says coming soon and when you click on it it says watch this space.

Yeah I guess it's common knowledge that the mud people in the third world engage in this sort of thing.

This shit happening to white kids on our own turf is another level.

my bad, i didnt think of that. the tinfoil hat came out of me.

Yup

I mean we have at least a pretty good idea that this stuff is going on..With all the people coming out of Hollywood, the high ranking people in UK being associated, and now with these connections to HRC and her ilk. I hope to see these people investigated under the new administration.

MERGE TO NEW BREAD HERE

oh FUGGGGG

>it was still active
>ctrl+f bump
>10 results
Yeah okay

>it was still active
>cum garglers from plebbit don't know what auto sage is

.02 deposited

I'm not clicking on anything here but I want to congratulate everyone.
Now the question: If we have legitimate photos of child rapes, which is what I assumed was found, how do we report these to the police? Legally, none of us in the USA can possess them at all. Would we just anonymously tip the police to visit a link containing the images? Or what?
I think the police and FBI need to be flooded with anonymous tip links but getting arrested for viewing that material would derail this whole op

NEW BREAD MIGRATE

NEW BREAD MIGRATE

NEW BREAD MIGRATE