Is this still the greatest Sup Forums-related video game?

Is this still the greatest Sup Forums-related video game?

Attached: X-Men Legends 2 box art.jpg (2000x1334, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxWpdGKZ5NE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>inb4 Battle for Bikini Bottom

Attached: 220px-Punisher_game_cover.jpg (220x310, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UxWpdGKZ5NE

No, it was and still is Spider-Man: Enter Electro for PSX

Not even fucking close.

Attached: Devastation.webm (640x360, 2.96M)

Yes, yes it is. It was pure vidya kino. XL, XL2 and MUA are the best superhero games ever made, I hope we have more games like those someday

>I hope we have more games like those someday
That would require Activision allowing Raven Software to do anything except CoD remasters

Didn't the first game have the self-insert PC as Magma?
What an odd choice that was.

I always found it silly that Professor X would say his whole name including title when you pick him.

Pffft no

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 30K)

The Wolverine Origins game was good.

At least on PSP, yes.

I find this game to be a lot like Simpsons Hit and Run. Both are remembered as good Sup Forums-related games, and both are fun, but both have some serious flaws for anyone playing all the way through or trying to 100% it.

Punisher is a neat third person shooter, right up until you realize you need to grab every enemy and torture them one at a time for maximum points to unlock all the stuff. Then it becomes "Grab enemy, slowly walk them behind cover or to another room, do one of the same 4 tortures until he breaks, use as human shield to get close to another one, repeat" for hours and hours on end. You start loving boss fights because they break up the boredom.

Simpsons Hit and Run suffers from janky physics and less than perfect controls, making the collect-a-thon aspect an exercise in frustration. Near the end of the game you start needing to be perfect, which is a pain in the ass with the controls given. It doesn't help matters any that the CPU cars don't follow the same physics as you. Touching a CPU car usually sends you flying while they continue driving forward without issue. Don't get me started on the completely fucked collision detection.

To their credit, both games are good adaptations in terms of re-creating the worlds of the source material. The Punisher was a decent adaptation of V4, and the lines from Frank were 10/10. Simpsons Hit and Run is the best Springfield you can explore. All voice actors are legit, everything feels right, it's as close as you can get to being in the show.

Great system but really shows it is a budget title.

Indeed it was

No.

Attached: Ultimate_Spider-Man_boxart.jpg (256x315, 47K)

Better than the movie, at any rate.

>incredibly deep weapon customization systems
>tons of weapon types
>6 or so characters
>fully voiced by original VA's where available
>well done cartoon shaded graphics
>battle system is literally Bayonetta's
>as long as any other stylish action game out there
>budget title
Wrong. You want a budget title, go look at the Korra game also made by Platinum. Thats a budget title.

I forgot this existed!
Best Silver Age homage ever!

It got a sequel as well.

Attached: 51194be6012d1f9d2b57655bd2104c9b1a7d69ab6d8313e3ed0ce1d636d8a3e5.jpg (1600x740, 261K)

Attached: MVC2 beating.jpg (540x520, 101K)

Arkham Asylum is still goat

Did you try activating the GRID?

I would fucking kill for a remaster. The fact you could level up everyone in any way you want was great. Nothing was better than being Xavier and walking twice as fast as everyone else.

Nah, although I'm sure most X-Men games were fantastic

Attached: Spider-Man-the-Movie.jpg (346x500, 22K)

>Short as fuck
>Completely broken scoring system
>No Decepticon playable
>Dlc was like 3 outfits

I would kill for a sequel to this. NEVER EVER. It's not faaaaaaaair

Anyone hear news about Square Enix Avengers Reassemble?

That's not DC universe online

Inferior to Spider-Man 2. Also MAHVEL 2 is still the GOAT.

Fucking plebs

Attached: snes_spider-man_venom_maximum_carnage_p_mrcllw.jpg (475x347, 158K)

based LJN does it again

Also it had great music, though I think most of it is stolen.

Back when Marvel games weren't just synergy.

Reminder that best team was Gambit/Colossus/Juggernaut/Magneto

>he didn't abuse bishop and iron man
juggernaut was my fav character tho

What's stopping them from doing a remaster, anyway? They re-released the Ultimate Alliance games on current systems, do they think there's not an audience for the Legends games?

Apparently those were shitty ports and got panned by everyone. I wouldn't want the same treatment for the X-Men games.

well that sucks, I hadn't played them myself but I remember liking the first one

The complete edition of pic related just came out. I'd strongly recommend getting it if you haven't.

Attached: Injustice-2-Ultimate-Edition-PlayStation-4-795x1024.jpg (795x1024, 146K)

>a challenger appears

Attached: bfbb0.jpg (640x893, 103K)

They're already done supporting it? I guess MKXI must be on the horizon then

>Not Toad
>Not licking your teammates to make them run like niggers on cocaine

Attached: scott-pilgrim.jpg (700x500, 108K)

>What's stopping them from doing a remaster, anyway?
Marvel not wanting to push the X-Men, granted that's been changing the last year or so.

>Toad
>Not Scarlet Witch