Tfw ypur girlfriend moans her ex from a past life

>Tfw ypur girlfriend moans her ex from a past life
Being red arrow is sufferimg

Attached: RCO007.jpg (1041x1600, 462K)

Hawkman did the same thing to Powergirl iirc

And that's not counting the drugs or the forced kid death. At least he's man enough to walk from the thot

What comic?

Roy can join the Cuck Club. So far we've got Stark as President, and Kyle Rayner as Vice President. Parker's membership status is pending.

JSA iirc

>not cumming on her face before walking out

>Dating someone destined to be with the same lover lifetime after lifetime.
Roy should've known better.

When Roy was plowing Starfire in Outlaws did she do the same in any issue? I guess not since Lobdell didn't care for Dick's character.

>in the DCAU she gets BLACKED
>in the DCU she gets GINGERED
>only BLACKED is able to keep her in line
Face it whitebois, ALL women were MADE for the BBC!

Well, it is a good thing he just walked away from her. Nothing good was going to come out of that, ask Black Bolt.

Except black women appereantly.

to be fair shes really hot

Attached: RCO006.jpg (1041x1600, 385K)

Kendra can moan any name she wants as long as I get to keep tapping that ass.

go back to your containment website

Starfire was in her fuck anyone and everyone mode so I don't doubt that she cucked him.

Also Roy is an idiot, Donna pretty much throws herself at him but he decides to fuck Cheshire and then she just makes a fool out of him and now he's addicted to drugs again.

Then when she getting cozy with Wally because he was ignoring her he was getting all butthurt but as soon as she pays attention to him he friendzones her. He deserves being a cuck.

>moans something in her sleep
>Holds this against her

It's retarded. You literally don't control what goes on in your dreams. Of course she's dreaming about him they've been a thing for literally centuries.

Is it cheating when a guy masturbates thinking about another woman, or has a wet dream? If you said yes, you're either a woman (and therefore crazy) or an idiot

I mean, ffs, you're two idiots in tight outfits doing dangerous shit, just enjoy the adrenaline sex

what a big baby

>Powergirl
fucking how?

>>moans something in her sleep
it looks like she said someone else's name mid coitus, that's VERY different from just saying a name while asleep

>Being red arrow is sufferimg
>*takes heroin*
Being red arrow is awesome

Attached: about-heroin-2.jpg (1140x712, 107K)

>Cry for Justice
>Rise of Arsenal
>Titans Villains for Hire
Why did Roy get an entire trilogy dedicated to fucking up his life?

Hawkman and hawkgirl are always fated to be together, so in her case it means a lot