Why don't vegetarian fags eat fish? Fish are barely conscious and are far removed from mammals...

Why don't vegetarian fags eat fish? Fish are barely conscious and are far removed from mammals. Several vegans in my family have developed severe health issues from avoiding meat.

Other urls found in this thread:

theiflife.com/the-inuit-paradox-high-fat-lower-heart-disease-and-cancer/
nutritionstudies.org/masai-and-inuit-high-protein-diets-a-closer-look/
youtu.be/L0f6xRI1nR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because most vegetarians are way too deluded into their better then thou fantasies.

Quite a few vegetarians I know consume fish.

A lot of them do eat fish. Though I think eating fish but not other animals is a kind of hypocrisy, a dead animal is a dead animal.

Vegetarians do eat fish. Vegans do not.

Mercury content.

RETARD ALERT!!

vegetarians don't eat meat, they do however consume dairy and eggs.

Vegans doesn't consume any animal products at all.

>what is pesco-vegetarian
but I agree though, those who still eat fish egs dairy are just pussy vegetarians, go all or nothing you cunts.

health issues like what?

>who is my sister

It's not hypocritical to say pigs and cows have a higher capacity to suffer than fish.

Mental illness and anemia

Anyone who claims to be a vegetarian is actually a pescatarian. Almost no one will go around calling themselves a pescatarian (if they even know the difference).

vegetarian = doesnt eat any animals, is however OK with eating things that animals produce (except for other animals, obviously)
Fish are animals, hence, vegetarians don't eat fish.

Pescotarian on the other hand are basically vegeratiand but eat fish.

get your fucking facts straight you burger

I have "suffered" from anemia on my vegan diet. But there are remedies to alleviate anemia such as eating small meals throughout the day to keep up your blood sugar, among other things.

As far as mental illness, I personally feel like my diet hasn't had detrimental effects.

Offtopic but daily reminder.

What point are you trying to make?

>Why don't vegetarian fags eat fish?
fishes are animals and they suffer while dying.
>vere health issues from avoiding meat.
This is a lie, you stupid mong

just eat fuckin carbs, not only protein i bet u had same shitty macros on omni diet, but u felt fuller with garbage meat

dolphins are mamals lel, but its interesting, they got same level of consciousness as ppl

I'm a vegan. I believe it is the most redpilled way of living. It requires strong morals and sacrifice to conserve what I see as valuable.

To answer your question: Scientists believe the ocean could run out of fish before 2048. Not only am I conserving nature so I can share it with my children, but upholding strong pro-life morals.

We have to kill them all now!

I'm vegan, but even before going vegan I avoided fish.

They're full of pollutants, heavy metals, and are going to go extinct thanks to the fucking Japs and their obsession with sushi.

inb4 fish farming; enjoy the thought of your food literally suspended in it's own urine and shit for it's entire life.

If you have to eat meat, can't you fuckers just eat hunted food like venison or at the worst poultry?

I think you're the retard Sven dairy does not include fish

Are you a retard my friend?

>just eat fuckin carbs
i do concentrate on carbs and natural sugars more now than just protein, never even heard of the omni diet. sounds like some pseudo science plant and meat cuckery if I had to guess.

>most redpilled way of living
I imagine a lot of sjws following veganism, but reasons for doing so can differ.

> I imagine a lot of sjws following veganism, but reasons for doing so can differ.

It's probably the worst part about being vegan, is dealing with the other vegans and being associated with them.

its funny actualy cuz oceans arent explored in like 98%

true, i have like a lot of vegan friends and half of them are commies and half ancaps. total opposite and different reasons to go vegan

No. Humans are omnivores and the separation you cucks are pushing is wrong.

Our mouths are equipped to chew meat, our stomachs have complex chemicals to process meat and our waste organs can properly excrete it. Our bodies were made to be able to eat meat and vegetables after millions of years of evolution.

You vegans are stepping in the wrong direction trying to limit what we eat. If our bodies can't evolve to process almost anything we'll never make it in the long run. As food supplies will diminish over time and we'll need to find different sources of food.

>dealing with the other vegans and being associated with them

I never even tell anyone I'm a vegan just to spite the meme. Hell if i ever hear someone mention they're vegan out of context and I think they're even slightly liberal. I will try my hardest not to associate with them. Anyone who does can shove their riceballs up their polehole.

omi is from omnivore, ppl who have 0 arguments logical/scient reason for their diet or against just scream HUMANZ ARE OMNIVORES!111 WE SHOULD EAT EVERYTHING, LOOK OUR TEETH!!111ONELEVEN

>anemia
>keeping blood sugar high
>bypassing a lack of blood cells

Think your veganism has done its brain damage already.

The whole point of Veganism is to conserve so these food supplies don't run out. It is a moral sacrifice for the future generations of this planet. You are not a conservative if you do not believe in conserving nature.

dolphin brain is tasty.

isnt it like combination of beliving in animal rights and saving environment? im vegan but mainly for health i wear leather and staff

perhaps I forgot to address those small meals are supplemented with Iron and muh B12 to assist in the red blood cell count in addition to having good blood sugar levels. It works for me m8, trust me :^)

>Our bodies were made to be able to eat meat and vegetables after millions of years of evolution.
and are bodies are able to efficiently use all of the good and remove the bad from both meat and veggies too right?

Nothing lives through an acidic ocean you fucking retard.

I'm not trying to limit your choices on anything you fucking pleb. It's a choice I've made for myself. Idgaf what you do. Eat meat. If you have to eat meat, maybe you could be less of a cuck and go kill it yourself.
OP asked a question, and this is the response.

>Our mouths are equipped to chew meat
Nice appeal to nature, mongoloid. The health argument has nothing to do with what the human form has adapted to being able to process. Everyone has their own individual health. Stop being such a collectivist retard. I'm vegan because it's helped me alleviate some of my health issues related to weight and heart disease that runs in my family. Maybe that won't be the solution for you. In general, it tends to help a lot of people though, and I guarantee you that eating venison is going to be far better for you than any fucking hormone laden steak.

>we'll never make it in the long run.
>oh no, the human ppl is starving
I have a hard time believing you're from America.

Don't wear leather, faux leather is cheaper and the difference is not noticeable. If we are civilized enough to create synthetic replacements for animal products we should use them.

>isnt it like combination of beliving in animal rights and saving environment?
ppl go vegan for different reasons. some do it to be annoying little shits to push their moral superiority because they have a god complex, and others do it for anthropocentric/ecocentric reasons.

Keep the leather you already have. Don't throw the shit out. Just don't buy more of it.

In many ways, eating fish, but not eating cows etc is extremely hypocritical.
Many of the most often consumed fish species are extremely over fished, and near extinction (tuna for example), so eating them is far bigger threat to those species than eating cows of chickens, which are extremely numerous.

ye i know, but there is like ortodox cult of veganism, drugs or cosmetics tested on animals are considered not vegan, even things like palm oil

This is not even remotely political, get this shit off of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums has been turning into absolute garbage recently, and the mods are completely fucking up by doing nothing to curtail the non-stop non-political shitposting that is ruining the board.

Get it together, Sup Forums, this is fucking ridiculous.

Yes it is.

^ This.

If they ever evolve opposing thumb we are screwed.

Based Japan tried to warn us.

Humans are carnivores imitators. Human brain started to develop under high-fat diet. We have eyes which look forward.

Humans used to imitate prey and study what they eat in order to bait it. After this study humans simply ate what the prey ate and started to eat it aswell.

Thats how high carb and farm revolution started. Most humans simply chased animals untill they colapsed from exhaustion in groupes. Latter developed traps for other carnivores aswell since they are easier to bait digg up a hole and put lots of sharp sticks in it.

theiflife.com/the-inuit-paradox-high-fat-lower-heart-disease-and-cancer/

It's called pescetarian.

Eating fish will do nothing to save them from the health problem they aquire by not eating red meat. Both have completely different vitamins

>believing meat has magical nutrition found nowhere else

Being vegan lol. Those people either have mental issues or suffered some trauma

How could you be anemic on vegan diet? Greens, legumes, quinoa pack quite a bit of iron. You must not have been getting enough vitamin C. Vitamin C significantly aids the absorption of non-heme iron.

If supplements replaced vitamins then there would be no malnourished vegans. There are vitamins only found in meat, google it retard, and taking pills will only do so little. You'll end up surviving, malnourished and lethargic, not living healthy.

lel, go paleo then, die at 40, one retard less

what kind of vitamins? vitamin cancer?

The only thing you could be talking about is vitamin B12 and aside from seafood it's generally not something highly available in food. The factory farmed animals you consume are supplemented B12 so their levels will be a lot higher than normal. Eating them to get B12 is like drinking a strangers piss for hydration.

You gotta think logical here.

If you put water into a jet instead of cerosine the motor brakes like with a car

So what is our motor ? It is the hearth. It is pretty obvious that meat based nutrition basically turn humans into hearth disease free machines. This indicates that our body function best on sugar/carbs free diet. High protein and fat.

Even if they live totaly opposite continent like africa or siberia/alaska. They still have the same diet. No carb.

nutritionstudies.org/masai-and-inuit-high-protein-diets-a-closer-look/

This is the exact conclusion Owsley "Bear" Stanley came to after lots of LSD consumption

why do you assume that ?

So we should either eat more fish or eat the Dolphins then?

they have the things necessary to feel pain.
tell your family to eat healthy and vegan, it's not hard. get them a book for christmas if they need help for some reason.

low fiber diet will make ur anus bleed, eating meat will cause infinity types of cancer, high fat will close ur arteries. reason of losing weight on paelo is ketosis, which ur body produce when is ill. idea of paleo diet as a diet of first people is retarded, they were vegans, ate what they found, so fruits and leafs, sometimes worms or eggs

they kids to slaugherhouse, adults to hospital to cardiologic sector

youtu.be/L0f6xRI1nR4