What does Sup Forums think of the rich kids of instagram? My cousin showed me this shit and I'm conflicted on it

What does Sup Forums think of the rich kids of instagram? My cousin showed me this shit and I'm conflicted on it.

who gives a fuck we all die in the end just live life how u enjoy it

Noveau-Rich kids showing off their parents money.

Idiocy.

Just kinds who are liberal and don't know the sacrifices their ancestors made for them.

The test of competence will be when they inherit the money. Will they produce something of value to people, or will they simply spend the money. Many such cases on the latter, and only a few of the former, like Donald Trump.

Fuck can y'all about to see me on there

I was raised in an elite globalist whatever you wanna call it household, so these images don't impress me at all

I'd call them faggots but they remind me of my friends from high school tee bee aych

This. Most of these kids have no concept of limitations. When the positions their parents worked to uphold are ceded to them, they'll understand that there are limitations, and their position is a very demanding yet rewarding one. However, if they fail regardless if it was their fault or not, they've ruined generations of work.

That's assuming they take responsibility, many just flake out and die of drug abuse or leech until death.

Came from a lower middle class background.

People with a lot of money tend to be very empty inside. I have 3 cousins born of money, and they might be the boringest people I know. Every year at christ,as they brag about their new 5k watch, new clothes, the liquor they drink, whatever. But their lives have been completely sheltered, and they have no interesting opinions on life stories.

Life's not fair, who knew!

Honestly I don't care. I want a house with a garden in the middle of nowhere far away from terrorists and rapists, an old shitbox to waste my time on and a loyal dog. I can afford that.

/thread

I feel sorry for people who are jealous of other people's wealth, must really suck and also explains all the commie faggotry.

this.

Seconded.

>be retardedly wealthy
>throw your cash at gold watches and champagne and other arab-tier nuveau riche kitsch
i'm not against rich people but what a waste of money lol

Baiting the proletariat is entry level trolling

They must be really insecure. For me being able to afford all that crap would be enough. I wouldn't actually buy all that tacky overpriced shit. No one except morons would care.

Whatever. Life is short. Be happy with what you can do and not what you can't. I can afford a house in a white neighborhood, my car, doges, and plenty left to set aside in (((markets))).

Why waste my life pining after sparkling wine in a pool?

they're so lacking self esteem that they need to prove how worthy they are through social media because they never earned any of that wealth on their own.

I say good for them.

You don't get to walk away, hans. There is much work to do and you're needed. No options, no negotiations.

>No one except morons would care.

No one has ever accessed the rich of being intelligent, except for the rich themselves.

leave it to rich people to have a blow-up doll like in the middle picture.