How does this work?

No, seriously, how can a normal human, ANY human, be able to bang a Hulk, female or not? I mean, I doubt a normal woman would be able to take Banner's Hulked-Out cock, so how exactly can the opposite happen? Shulkie is a massive slut that will fuck everything, but you'd think only someone like Juggernaut could satisfy her. Clint, Stark, what are they gonna do?

Attached: RCO018_1469436235.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Extremis Penis

Because it's a fictional, made-up story that didn't really happen

Iron Condom, maybe?

There still needs to be some sort of logic behind everything.

She is big girl

She’s 7ft canonically.

She pins you down and rides you very carefully so her titanium womb doesn't crush your dick and her hips don't shatter your pelvis bone

It's slow, gradual sex

For you

Well sure, but how does a human cock manage to make a Hulk’s vagina feel anything? Does Stark have some Iron Dildo/Fleshlight Combo?

Hulk Buster underpants. Vibranium underwear with a small industrial drill on the crotch with a jackhammer function that fires small explosive charges out the tip. It could bore a hole through concrete, but to a hulk it just tingles.

BASED Stark can find a way to fuck ANYTHING!

She probably pegs tiny stank.

Including himself?.

>above the great divide
Dunno what you guys are on about this writing is extremely subtle

>greatest engineer ever
>can't come up with a super-awesome dildo/sleeve
user, come on... And besides, Stark's average, maybe a tad above, we've settled it. The only legit dicklet is Namor.

Beware your slander, surface-dweller.

Not in capeshit

You don't need a super schlong, or be able to fuck hard enough to destroy brick walls. With the proper technique you can make an elephant's knees buckle. A clit is a clit is a clit.

You all act like being strong and durable equals lessens the sense of touch or whatever, this is retarded. If anything, she being Hulked-out just assures that her vagina wont tear.

The nerves increase in proportion to the new skins toughness. Pain tolerance increases as well to compensate, but the nerves are relatively as sensitive as they were before. So She Hulk feels your dick like it was still jennifer, and yeah she's bigger but also tighter so it all evens out. If you can fuck Jen, you can fuck She-Hulk

Like this

Attached: B9578923-3E03-4A73-80F2-0EF77531CD57.gif (238x179, 936K)

benis in vagina

>With the proper technique you can make an elephant's knees buckle
h-have you tried?

...I fail to see how that is relevant. Now, if you'll excuse me...

So, what you’re saying is, that, moves > tools?

Mods?

Attached: 1521166131289.png (386x334, 85K)

So you need a BBC to tap the green ass? Damn, how can whitebois even compete?

Everyone knows Clint’s a monster in the sack.

Clint has a big(ger) dick, but Stark fucks better, and that’s what matters.

Attached: 46638615-700C-4206-A9B2-E6CEA2541C0E.jpg (1278x1198, 1.25M)

Why is this board so obsessed with dicks?

Attached: 1520618391151.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Mostly dudes on an anonymous board. It's gonna come up a lot.

That, and people self-insert a lot, so they always try to find reasons to HC their faves with big dongs.

How would that come into it you ultra-virgin? It would only be an issue if she orgasms and I'm sure someone living with superstrength would be very aware to control themselves.