Telltale Batman FINALE SPOILERS

He turns evil no matter what.

WOW THANKS TELLTALE 10/10 GOTY

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 3.53.10 AM.png (1192x674, 825K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItxwIU5SAA0
youtube.com/watch?v=eysieQNTyO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell me more. Links please?

wow what a shocker

Eh.

youtube.com/watch?v=ItxwIU5SAA0
youtube.com/watch?v=eysieQNTyO4
The ending changes multiple times depending on your choices in the past episodes.
Tiffany killed the Riddler. You can arrest her or offer to become her mentor if she knows you're Batman.
Alfred winds up quitting. You can get him to stay by giving up being Batman or tell him to kick rocks.
Different John Doe scenes at the end depending on how you end your relationship with him. He'll either be fapping to a homemade Bruce doll (really), pissed off about their friendship, happy to be Batman's enemy and ready to fight him again, or still on good terms with Bruce to the point where Bruce visits him in the asylum and he's happy.

>there are people out there who really trusted Telltale to deliver otherwise
You brought it on yourselves, fags. This is par the course for all their finales. The crushing disappointment will wear off when you realize they're shit and always will be shit no matter what lies they feed you about OH THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT WE PROMISE!

>Alfred
>ever being this transparently manipulative and shitty to his fucking surrogate son
>even contemplating the idea of leaving Bruce
I know this is an AU, but that's beyond retarded.

TWD season 1 was ok because it was simple

>Gotham has good steaks

Well that explains why people keep staying there.

Judging by the ending where he's happy to see Bruce visiting him, there's a chance that possibility can be avoided.

He left Bruce for a while during the 90's though, around Knightquest, and then came back a few years later. And also there was Dark Knight Rises

After the fucking travesty that was the follow up to Walking Dead Season 2's endings I'm not even mad

Boatmaster deserved better

TWDs1 had the only finale where the futility of your choices actually fed the narrative and made for good storytelling. You can't say the same for TWAU, but it was at least nice to BTFO the Crooked Man and get all of Fabletown on your side after putting up with their shit for an entire season.

Everything else they've done has been disappointing garbage.

Tales from the Bordermemes was good too

>He didn't give Larry a lickin'
>He didn't drop that sack of shit Ben

You weren't a retard, right anons?

>retards actually believe that killing Larry was in the wrong and that administering CPR to someone suffering a massive heart attack with no follow up emergency services would have been enough to save him
Larry was fucked no matter what. Kenny may have been impulsive and acting out of fear, but he was ultimately right and saved them from having to deal with a zombie.

I really enjoy suffering, thanks Telltale.

I wasn't a fan of when Nolan did it either.

even if larry couldn't be saved

>is a massive fucking asshole
>tried to kill you
>threatens to tell everyone lee is a murderer
>advocates child murder

>Choices in Telltale games ultimately don't mean shit
Shock of the century, I tell ya.

Attached: 371px-ATR_Nick_Appealed (1).png (371x480, 232K)

That too.

>Telltale choice is fake
Not surprising at all.

[GRAPPLE AWAY]

>my villain playthrough
>alienated Tiffany, Catwoman and Alfred
It's like I knew they were all going to turn out to be shit.

>Save Sarah
>She later dies because Luke and Jane decide to fuck
>No option to call them worthless human beings
>Nobody mentions Sarah again
>Everyone jokes about them fucking

>the villain Joker fight is 10x better than the vigilante one
>so is his design
>he actually looks fucking destroyed if he manages to kill Bruce while vigilante Joker is just ABSOLUTE MADMAN D A M A G E D tier
I can't tell if the writers had a bias for one path over the other or if this is their way or telling the hoards of fujos who were shrieking for a good guy Joker for months to fuck themselves. Either way, I'm mad.

Attached: 1521684724934.jpg (349x416, 64K)

>Tiffany was garbage all along
WHAT A SURPRISE.

Honestly, I'm fine with Joker turning "evil". Him being "good" takes away from the character a bit.

Then why even bother making him good? If you're going to do that shit in an Elseworlds, either go all the way or fuck off.

They have a history of this. Compare the Jane/Kenny endings in TWD season 2, and their flashback scenes in season 3

>A hero who takes Clem to a safe community and dies to save her and a baby
>A thundercunt who turns away a family and kills herself and an unborn child

I am looking forward to Dartigan tearing into this one. Telltale games produce some of his finest videos.

Literally who

So how will Telltale ruin his sequel next?

Attached: TheWolfAmongUs_02.jpg (600x296, 35K)

I just want Joker to put me out of my misery.

More re-writes

>tfw Tales was their best game but it sold so badly they pulled staff off it by episode 3
>tfw only a handful of the most dedicated team members did the last two episodes, and they were thus GOAT

Because I knew TellTale wouldn't stick with a good ending. I hoped and got hyped and now that I've spoiled myself, I don't care anymore so I'm trying to find excuses for why he should turn villain no matter what.

Tales of Monkey Island or Tales of the Borderlands?

That pissed me off to an insane degree.
"I'll tell them you killed a man by accident when he was fucking your wife!"

This bitch just recently tried to kill me, Kenny and Clementine saw, and I'm still an asshole for killing him? Eat my dick Larry. I wish your death took longer than 2 seconds, you shitbird.

Attached: Why+_d4bcd35ff3de68f534fc5c8d627cdf04.jpg (326x326, 15K)

Borderlands. Monkey Island was meh

did you fucking expect anything else from Telltale? I mean, its not like they didn't made games where your choices didn't matter in the end. Oh wait, they did.

It was the same with TWAU. That game even getting made was a fucking miracle considering it was being developed at the same time as TWDs2 and they had to rewrite it from scratch multiple times. Now the writers who worked on it are gone and we're left with the worst.

Villain ending it is, then. He looks hot as fuck in it anyway. Plus, it feels a lot more personal.

Ah, makes sense.

Part of me still wishes they would make another Sam and Max game, but even if they went back to their old gameplay style, their new writers probably wouldn't catch the charm. Sad.

>Kenny is treated like a monster for taking Arvo as a shield during a gunfight against his people
>Everyone is sympathetic to Arvo, the guy who at best tried to take everything they own and caused Rebecca's death
>Kenny being angry at Arvo for getting Luke killed causes Mike and Bonnie to steal all the supplies, the truck and give Arvo a FUCKING GUN so they can condemn four people, two of them underaged children to death by hypothermia
>You can't kill any of them, only get shot by Arvo

My anger is a blazing sun.

why does vigilante joker look so fucking repulsive? he seriously looks like a gmod character you'd see in a bad tf2 parody video. goddamn, it's distracting.

Attached: 1496031990095.jpg (399x388, 24K)

You know what I'm really mad about? That they put so much effort in the villain ending after convincing the player that John was just sick and misunderstood and they went to all the trouble of making him seem genuine so much so that if I was ever an asshole to him I immediately regretted it. So not siding up with him at the bridge felt a like a douchebag move to me, but still they thought that most players would screw him over. Wow. Just wow.

You can arrest Tiffany
Perfect

This times a million. It's like, even though you dared to go against the status quo, you wind up wishing for it because it looks so much better than the alternative. It feels manipulative as fuck.

Yep. And not just visually better. Story-wise as well. From I can from the videos that were posted the villain route seems more personal, whereas in the vigilante route it's like the writers are scrambling for ideas. Much as I like the Bruce visiting Joker in Arkham, everything leading up to that just looks like shit.

>beauty is pissed because you didn't lie for her
>beast attempts to murder you after he thinks you're fucking his wife without letting you explain
>you're an asshole for fighting him back
>beast works for a crime syndicate
>they get pussy when you won't get rid of the debt they racked up by living out of their means.

I'll say one thing, the characters that are assholes, are real good at being assholes.

Attached: Of+course+fables+is+better+but+this+game+introduced+_bb5b2ae9ac9a05bbec2cf42544326d31.jpg (288x326, 12K)

Unironically this. Just let Batman die at this point.

I can't wait for the backlash. Telltale dug its own grave.

They're just emotional twats, not bad people imo.

>Mr. Toad bitches endlessly about glamour
>Give him cash for it
>He buys a fucking car
>"OI M8 Y U SENDIN' ME TO DA FAHM"

At least he died sometime between the ending of TWAU and the comics.

Are you kidding? Their fanbase is going to defend this to the death. Most of them chose the villain path anyway because that was what they definitely thought the character should be. I can't think of anyone outside of tumblr and Sup Forums who went all in on vigilante.

>Most of them chose the villain path anyway
That's not what most people wanted, though.

Attached: 20180130215254_1.png (1920x1080, 885K)

We don't even know the build-up or outcome for any of these scenes. For all the outrage and samefagging going on here imagine how you'd all feel when you end up liking it anyway.

Attached: 1499907308362.jpg (500x366, 40K)

He is a literally who. But, I like his gaming sins videos. Much better than the actual gaming sin account and cinema sins.

Telltale is the worst thing ever there writing is horrid and there games are garbage cartoons disguised as games where you have to press one button every few minutes

We know enough to know that not only did our choices accomplish nothing but Telltale had a clear preference for which path we should have taken despite every piece of evidence to the contrary for the entirety of the season plus the statistics for what the fan favorite preference.

That's more than enough for me to be upset.

>reading White Knight
>finally, a story where Joker isn't a mass murderer and turns into a good guy
>Opps, he's back to being evil again :^)

Meanwhile the Council is the best quest game in a decade, but will die unknown because fucking Telltale ruined the episode-based release schedule forever.

Sounds okay, honestly, as I manage my expectations with Telltale. Welp, guess my Batman will be waiting a little longer before becoming a mentor.

The Council? I'm not familiar with it. Help me know it, user

So, basically this.

Attached: your choices matter.jpg (3400x1700, 953K)

Now I really wish they would've just killed him. They did anyway for as much as they fucked his character.

Season 3? What are you talking about?
Telltale Walking Dead ended with Clem and Kenny walking away from that safe zone.

Did they ever even finish their Guardians of the Galaxy game? I don't think I've even seen one thread for it here.

I watched TBFP playing S1 and S2 when S3 came out because I was fucking lazy to replay. The amount of hate they gave Kenny for such bullshit reasons made me wish to buy tickets to Canada and punch them in the faces.

My absolute nigga.

>expecting choice in modern toddlerized american culture.

Gonna wait till season 4 will get a release date and then watch them play S3 to see how fucking wrong they were about Jane.

>Telltale game decisions don't matter
WOOOOOW, WHO WOULD HAVE GUESS THAT???
fucking retards

>go over to telltale's twitter page
>everyone is hyped about the vigilante path
>Oh no no no intensifying

>Tiffany is evil
>Tiffany killed Riddler

Oh come on!. That's literally bullshit, you never ever see her doing anything bad,that really comes out of the left field since the game doesn't even hunt at the possibility of Tiffany doing what she did here, it's literally an asspull

Really?

Attached: kek.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

Actually, I can see it. Means, motive, and oppertunity. She has the tech know-how to make the weapon. She has the motive. It also puts her behavior towards Bruce and her designing him a gun into a different light, too.

But she never showed any interest in killing riddler, the game didn't even mentioned the possibility of her being culprit until now.

What happens to Harley anyway?

I miss him already.

Attached: tumblr_ozxfdiSTOh1qmcl39o1_540.gif (512x512, 679K)

I can at least take comfort in knowing the buttfury will be incredible

I HURT MYSELF TODAY TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

That's what I get for having a bit of faith in TellTale

>He turns evil no matter what.
I fucking called it from the start. Not that it was a tough call, knowing that it's Telltale.

They pulled the same shit with Harvey and there was zero reason to assume they wouldn't do it with the Joker. Telltale doesn't have the balls to stray that much from canon, nor to write two entirely different story paths.

>Them continuing to be shit is okay, because they've been doing it for a long time! How dare you have standards!

wew

Yeah, back in November.
Choices do not really matter as always, but depending on your choices, end of chapter 4 and start of 5 can actually be nice/touching

Fuck you, Alfred.

Attached: 1502815147080.jpg (1200x2020, 792K)

underrated

TT literally had one job, making the vigilante route gay enough that people wouldn't mind the ending, and they managed to mess that up? no wonder their games sell less and less.

There is only one way TellTale can save face. E3, main stage, trailer montage. Suddenly jazz music, Sam & Max Revenge of the Skun'ape. All the consoles. This Summer.
GOTY, Certified Fresh and guarenteed to be bigger than Jesus and Randy Savage. They can't possibly fuck it up...they will a way, right...they always do.

>Vigilante Joker: I was such an idiot, I was so busy looking at you. Admiring you. Wanting to be like you. Be loved by you.
So the fujos somewhat got what they wanted with this and the doll/visit scene, ironic.

So exactly what everyone expected?

Gay shit.
Or just the choices to actually matter.

Why do people keep falling for Telltale's "your choices matter" bullshit?

i miss sam and max era telltale

This doesn’t sound bad, just sounds like he’s getting old.

>The Joker turns evil
OH MY WHO COULD'VE POSSIBLY FORESEEN THIS?

Shut the fuck up you whiny faggots. I'm going with vigilante path and you can't stop me.

Attached: bffs forever.png (1770x765, 1.9M)

WHAAAAAT???!

A TELLTALE game in which your choices do NOTHING?
ShockedI tell you, SHOCKED!

>chose give up being Batman
>Try to purchase season 3 when it comes up
>not allowed to

Your choices matter!

Nope nope nope not seeing any spoilers hide he thread. Fuck u op

> Tiffanny can get to be a vigilante even after she murdered Riddler
> Joker turns evil no matter what because he murders people

goddamnit.