She can keep the peanut butter then

she can keep the peanut butter then

>"I have brown skin and the world owes me because of this"

That she's an ungrateful ape that should go back to monkey land if she doesn't like it.

really makes u think

>"Make America Brown Again"

I stopped watching. I can't take this shit. fuck this inbred brownie

>comments disabled

Of course they are

Her speaking English at all is reverse cultural appropriation.

Dey took our peanut better dog and ain't even gib us credit dog. Smdh

Meanwhile black people have gotten almost everything from white people
>but it doesn't count if it's from white people! White people have no culture!

Why are these super Marxist blacks always mixed looking. Like you look at them and you know there's some white in there.
I've never seen a full on Africa-tier nigger give half a fuck about SJW bullshit.

also isn't this what SJW's want? multiculturalism?

you can't have that shitty ideology present without having white people doing nigger stuff. yet here they are complaining about it.
double standards man

Sheeeit, ya'll crackas mad ya'll so weak? Haha white bois can't fight.

WTF? Stop oppressing us big strong white man, we are innocent. WHITE PRIVILEGE WHITE PRIVILEGE, don't say the N word I will cry!

What a peculiar race...

Those are usually Muslims or sympathizers of them.

there is only one takeaway from crap like this:

BLACKS ARE PISSED BECAUSE THEY ARE BLACK.

nobody wants to be really dark. whites want to get a nice tan, mediterraneans are born with nice skin, asians sorta, but dark africans simply are too fucking dark.

If they all had Cris Rock level humor, it would be fine. But most of them are on that curve.

If she's mad at society now imagine how she's gonna feel when she realizes how much her racial studies degree is actually worth.

>> White people take culture from blacks

Believe me, I wish they didn't either. Nothing is more annoying than the willful ignorance, illiteracy and irresponsibility they appropriate from you.

>...derived from the African-American working class

I honestly think most of the hate towards white people is jealously. Human jealously is such a petty emotion, it always finds a way to hide itself in other thoughts or actions. They don't want to admit they're jealous of whites for being smarter, more accomplishing and better looking (sex plays a bigger part in all of this than people realize) so they lash out in the most socially acceptable way possible.

Black culture is really just "Jewish media producer approved" culture.
Saying whites stole it from blacks is hilarious.

and nobody except blacks can say this, and they are ignored.

this is what elected Trump. the fact that whites cannot say 95% of the shit that blacks run around saying, posting.

>using those nignog emojis in an actual presentation

What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

well white people aren't really judged as racists if they say something along the lines of "i'm proud of my British/Scottish/German etc heritage"

Black people invented the emoji!

You mean the Emoji's that 14 year old girls and autistic neckbeards excessively use?

Th......Thanks tyrone?

>ever since white people were forced here
What did she mean by this?