How's your Ramona lads?

How's your Ramona lads?

Attached: 91628f5c-8e8b-47fe-8758-85607df9f294.png (495x264, 160K)

Never read Scott Pilgrim so I'm going to just make assumptions on what you're asking based on that image alone.
She's doing fine, I guess. May have mysteriously died in her sleep but I won't know for sure for the next couple of hours.

Dunno haven't spoken to her in almost a year. New record. Probably still working a dead end job at the mall in some shitty mid Western town getting high with her boyfriend

Why have a Ramona when you can get a Kim?

Attached: 14352345343.jpg (269x279, 28K)

man do you guys remember that adult swim short they made?
they should still make it a full adaption

>how's your Ramona?
I don't get it. Isn't that the name of that whore in that book ir something?

My what now?

>tfw no snarky tsundere childhood best friend gf
Kill me

Attached: 1521408281743.jpg (325x346, 14K)

Knows too much.

Yes, animated is the only way Scott Pilgrim could have worked without looking silly

Hasn't been quite the same since her dad got cancer and it kind of accelerated his dementia as a result of the chemo. I want to be there but the way she deals with hard emotional situations is dealing with them by herself, rather than feeling like a burden with others.

Attached: 1521312657068.jpg (900x816, 59K)

>tfw can't justify dropping 120 bucks on the color editions

What if it had to be animated in Canada?

they're very pretty

Canada can, occasionally, shit out something good. With Scott Pilgrim, I think even Canada would sink enough talent and money to make it work

I'm seeing her again soon for the first time in years and it will either solve all my problems or ruin my life.

She's still out there somewhere. I just got to keep looking.

Attached: She's just gotta be there.jpg (1600x1000, 67K)

keep on truckin guy

What? No, you DON'T want a Ramona. In the comic Ramona is a representation of all the shallow things Scott thinks he deserves in a significant other. She's a shell of a human being made up of Scott's fantasies.

Probably still a waitress drinking too much.

You didn't help her get over her drink problem when you were together?

Don't tell the man what he wants.

Colorizing comics that were in black and white is just a scheme.

>tfw I don't have one
Ramona was kind of a cunt anyways

Attached: 1511813838324.jpg (2560x1862, 424K)

Oh yeah, I had two. Fuck them, seriously. Total bitches.

It sucks that while I was with the second Ramona, the Lisa of my life got married. I regret everything.

Attached: MV5BNTBiMjhkMDMtOGQ4NS00YWExLThlZTUtODllYzE5ZmQwZGY4L2ltYWdlL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NDIwMzQ@._V1 (1280x720, 145K)

Woah that's painfully similar to my own situation.

Attached: 1509080091454.jpg (775x837, 69K)

Still dropped out of school. Still saying she wants to be an artist but never showing any sign of inspiration. No longer dressing in cute outfits. No longer daydreaming with me about moving to Europe together or becoming vagabonds in Argentina. Still calling my every few months so I can get my hopes up before she disappears again.

She used to be so great lads. I have a picture on my desk from high school of her and I having a picnic. Happiest day of my life desu.

Attached: 6vfyzbp86wxx.jpg (650x842, 88K)

I've grown to the point where I identify my partners as themselves instead of cartoon archetypes they could remind me of

Attached: thumb.png (800x450, 359K)

Let me guess fellas.

>You used to talk to her daily
>She seemed like your perfect girl
>Never grew the balls to ask her out
>Got rejected if you did
>Things got weird as time went by
>Don't talk as much or at all anymore
>Lurking facebook to see what she's up to these days
>It's mostly fucking someone that isn't you
>Get depressed at the idea that she does not even care about your existence anymore

Attached: C4Mm9gUUYAAVnMT.jpg (540x960, 121K)

>a girl full of problems you idealized even when you shouldn't
I mean, her daddy issues are still fucking her up. She was engaged, and then broke it off, and now she's already fucking some other guy. So pretty bad. I feel all warm inside

I thought Lisa wasn't meant to be a good person either

Same as always: nonexistent

>>You used to talk to her daily
Nope. Wrong already.

It's an abstract feel

Attached: Milhouse.gif (500x375, 497K)

Well, it has been six years since I last read Scott Pilgrim and I remember Lisa being the best girl.

tight

90%, we're still nominally friends and see each other occasionally

>Smoker
>Home wrecker
You remember wrong.

Attached: Scott-Pilgrim-Vol-4-Maybe-We-Should-2.png (1671x919, 389K)

>only ever had Knives in my life

Attached: guy just.jpg (700x465, 62K)

>dropped out of a nursing degree to 'take care' of her new step father with even newer cancer
>moved three hours away from Chicago to Champaign
>her boyfriend went to jail for being a pedo.
>whenever we talk, she complains about being single
>never realizes that she's dating the same dude over and over, and that's why they never work out
>thinks our relationship is weird because I've never made a move on her (I used to be too scared to, then I was too busy to, now I don't want to)

I'm finally at a place where I'm comfortable enough with my own life where I can recognize that she would not be good for me.

Would still bang though.

>Canadian comic
>Written by a Canadian
>Set in Canada
>Animated in Canada
>Animators are all Canadian
Meta

>>thinks our relationship is weird because I've never made a move on her
Women are not just socially retarded, they're socially braindead. So glad I'm bi.

Nothing wrong with being shallow, my man.

Attending fashion shows in Paris, meeting movie stars in LA, drinking expensive wine in Rome or staying in expensive hotels in Dubai. It's what women like her do. I'm sure of it.

>tfw will never have a ramona because shut in literal autist who has never at any point had any friends

>implying that's a bad thing

Attached: knives.jpg (480x360, 44K)

>man too scared to make a move
>this is the womans fault
The different is straight relationships actually have meaning to them and are not just casual sex.

non-existent since I've never actually been interested enough to pursue a girl and all my relationships girls asking me out until I give in
my first gf was like knives and my wife is like julie if she grew up to be a cop

>too scared to
That was high school.

And while I'm elaborating, she's confused because she almost exclusively hangs around men, because women don't put up with her. She's surrounded herself with people who only hang around for a chance to tap that to the point where it's not unusual for her to have an entirely new social circle every two years after rejecting everyone.

I'm dating her, except she's approximately 28 times a bigger slut than ramona

It is though. I fucking hate having to deal with that shit. I used to deal with it by just being blunt but I lost a good friend over it once so now I just walk away when they do their """""""""""""""""""""""subtle""""""""""""""""""""""" come on thing. I don't blame the girls because of course I've been on the other end, but it really just sucks ass to even have to exist. Fuck humanity, fuck sexual attraction, I want this world to die in nuclear fire.

But of course the woman can do nothing and then judge the man for doing the same. Fuck you, you little faggot. I'm not saying she should have dropped her panties and presented to her but expecting a woman not to be a judgmental cunt is like expecting a dog not to bark or a cat not to meow.

Lost at Sea girls are consistently underrated and there are not nearly enough lewds for them

Attached: watercolor_25_steph_raleigh_itunes.jpg (520x409, 95K)

really?hows that like?

Horrible. I'd love to not see her at all but she's friends with almost all my other friends.

damn that sucks. how do you deal with it?

I really don't, I'm a wreck

You mean there isn't any.

I'd love that as well

Attached: how hard it is to stand up.jpg (500x438, 126K)

You deserve a hug, and I wish I could give you one

you think they fugged that summer?[\spoiler]

>tfw one of my best friends is in this situation
>it ruined his birthday this weekend when the girl was a huge cunt about some newer girl he'd been seeing being there
>it was his fucking party at his house

Attached: wojack angry.jpg (633x758, 63K)

I wish someone would hug me too user.

Attached: 1519585816558.jpg (280x180, 17K)

That girl needs to let go

*hugs aggressively*

>28 times a bigger slut than ramona

So you fought nearly 200 dudes to get her? I hope it was worth it.

If he fought them all at once, Kill Bill style, he could be done in an afternoon

>too ugly and socially retarded to even make female friends
Shoot me

Attached: 1519666838480.png (765x772, 167K)

He got angry, proceeded to drink til he got blacked the fuck out and then got tossed from a really fun bar around the block from his new place, may never be allowed back in there again. Me and two bros had to cart him home.
She actually is mostly a nice girl and she does it subtly and then when they're alone so she doesn't come off as a complete bitch to the rest of the friends. She definitely needs to let go.

If you're really fuckugly then I feel for ya because it couldnt be more out of your control. Maybe try hitting the sauce at a desperate aged women filled bar. You wont make much in terms of friends but you'll get to play with milkers to distract yourself.

Attached: Bzt8tt4CIAEglYz.jpg (600x604, 50K)

trying to forget her engaging in casual sex with random girls but cant really forget her
at least it stopped hurting too much

I think they did

Especially how good of friends they became

fuck me that was a great coming of age story

Attached: 7bc40d03f8395a6c645eeaeb966fd4b1.jpg (500x402, 40K)

stop projecting your failures on me
as for OP's question I dated her for around a year or two before she moved halfway across the country. Family didn't give her a say (her mom especially was insane from the get-go) and I still think about her sometimes. We used to talk online after the fact but slowly started getting bored of eachother, I guess.
Ramonas don't last, man. They're just puppy love crushes that go too far.

Married mine, she's sleeping next to me. Our kids are in the living room, watching tv.

Hates my guts after I made the mistake of telling her how I really felt about her. Saw her at a mutual friend's thing a few days ago (it'd been weird for about a month or so at this point) and the way she blanked me was so ostentatious and weird a lot of other people commented on it

She was everything to me and now she acts like I don't even exist

Attached: 1513051850282.jpg (720x701, 40K)

just b urself

This is more Lisa Millers or Kim Pines.
Ramonas would be , not necessarily first love

it's not going well. frighteningly accurate gideon scenario going on.
this is without a doubt the most significant source of my suffering. i cannot get a kim because my childhood friend is ramona.

Never had one. However, My friend always tells me that my Kim friend is too busy hanging out with her boyfriend whenever I want to play a game online or something

Attached: 1483161746694.jpg (564x628, 55K)

Wanna know what I never had? A choice. All my life's decisions have been chosen for me by the Greatmatters. Hate them. One of them socked me in the jaw, once. With his fist. They've got some big fingers.

Attached: leff27.png (154x157, 20K)

I have no idea what you're talking about, but I think I agree.

What s this thing of which you speak, user?

Don't got one. No Kim or Knives, either. Not even a fucking Envy.

Never read the comic or even watched the movie

How does a Ramona act?

Because mine moved away before the internet was a thing.

when do you think they did? after the end of the story?

it was a really good story. i'm disappointed that very little fan art exists of it. it's not unknown but it's not nearly popular enough to warrant any fanart especially of a lewder variant

also, their friendship was really cute, especially because of how opposite personalities they are

Attached: big_breakfast.jpg (600x631, 82K)

>trying to forget her engaging in casual sex with random girls
what's wrong with that? was it while you were dating her?

>tfw we'll never have an animated Scott Pilgrim series that sticks to the books
it'd probably pale to the books but it'd be pretty cool

I thought he meant he's trying to forget her, so he's having casual sex with random girls to forget.

she's cold, standoffish and pretty sassy. as she grows closer to Scott, more is revealed about her past, showing she was a very bitchy person for a good portion of her life before Scott. by the end of the series, she develops into a more emotionally responsive person and builds a emotional connection with Scott (who also grows as a person by the end of the series)

Attached: finga.png (350x654, 148K)

I want Hazel, also Lisa.

Attached: 3b70d9c3f198920bdf5ad87783ecc815.jpg (314x750, 96K)

a cute, shy fashionable girl who is a virgin?

Wouldn't mind it

what do you have now?

Don't have one at the moment, last one I had rejected me a few days ago. My Knives found herself a boyfriend though, I'm really glad because I was a pretty shitty boyfriend.

Attached: 1514683693082.jpg (247x196, 15K)

So, you're essentially a Scott then?

She didn't do anything wrong and is the opposite of judgemental since she wishes they'd been together lmao, you are just triggered since you know you do the same pussy ass shit.

Nothing

Attached: 1521964211656.png (1136x640, 1.03M)

define "a ramona"

About a year ago this girl messaged me complimenting me about my lips, and months in the summer I messaged her and we cliked instantly. She was smart and cool but depressed and loneley and even jaded at times but besides that she had a since of humor, and not only that she hated her voice but she had a good voice i loved hearing her talk, she also liked my voice as well. Even though we didn't live in the same state we really did grow close together as friends through the months. Around my senior year she sent me nueds since she trusted me enough wich was lit, things really didn't change until we both gradutated hs. I remembr over the summer she sent me a ton of nudes my phone was broken around that time look openeing snapchat on your sisters phone seeing ass in your dm's is both hilarious and scary

Attached: Hair 2.jpg (432x397, 38K)